Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BTC reach 12$K? And how about the altcoins? - page 7. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The price of bitcoin does not reach $12000 this month. I believe the price of bitcoin will reach $12000 at the end of November.Now the price of altcoins is very low.This is the perfect time to buy some altcoins.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
By the end of this month, this will definitely not happen. It is difficult to say whether this will happen by the end of this year. I think next year Bitcoin Will cost about 15 000$.
Activity: 86
At the end of this month, Bitcoin will not reach its mark, but by the end of the year it can cost 12000$ and even 2 times more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
There is always time to invest on altcoins, now too. Bitcoin probably will have value more than 12$K at the end of the year
The market for sure will grow and some day bitcoin will reach this number. But the point is that nobody can for sure forecast it, as the market and its laws is very new, nobody can model its fluctuations.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Yes, it is possible for BTC to reach 12K$. But i don't know when. A big announcement can make it happen.
It is not impossible for Bitcoin to reach the $12000 value in the market in the current situation. It can easily go above the said values as well for the demand of the coins is very high and the market also looks like it is recovering. Having said that, it is a rational decision if one invests in Bitcoin when the price is in $6000 right now. According to some good experts, there might be a rise of more than $10000 in the market values of Bitcoin till December.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Everything is possible because its capitalization has reached a very high level. And at the end of 2018, it is possible that it can reach 40 000$.
No doubt the capitalization has reached a very high value and that determines the market status of the coin and that it is the top coin in the market right now, it still might not be able to cross the $40000 value in the end of the year for sure.

The rise in the value is not determined by the market capitalization but by the market forces and the market is very slow so it will take Bitcoin some time to regain its last year’s values first. If things went favorable, the market value might cross $30000 or even $40000 in 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Of course BTC can rise back to $12k but not now Smiley. I think if BTC price rise to $12k, it'll be the worst time for altcoin cause all investors and traders will focus on trading and investing in BTC to get profit at that rising time so altcoin price will dump to hell very quickly. LOL. That case already happened few weeks ago. LOL.
Activity: 98
Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable market like right now there is a huge price dump that we will see even altcoins is been affected too. I am still positive in cryptocurrency at the end of this year that it will make reach in that amount.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Yes, it is possible for BTC to reach 12K$. But i don't know when. A big announcement can make it happen.
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
At this stage, bitcoin is very much sagged due to ETF but I'm sure that soon there will be growth and altcoins will also start to turn green and I think we will see a lot of fireworks !
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Forget the past months, we have to move forward. BTC will reach $12,000 not either for this month I guess but for the last quarters of this year.

I can't imagine on how this month will end and all of us have been taking a look closely to the market day by day. And it only gave us are dismayed with the charts that we're going through.

Howbeit, I don't think that we will suffer for a very long time. If it won't reach at the end of December, see to it that it will happen on the first quarter of 2019.
I want the bitcoin will reach $ 12k. But with the current market situation, I think it is very unlikely. This August did not have many outstanding events to attract investors to pour money into the market, the market continued to fall. With the current situation, I hope BTC will achieve $ 9k
We want it to see that bitcoin starts reaching 5 digits again but as you can see now, we have to wait until this dipping ends.

August is just starting and we're near to its half but the event that we've been waiting for was also delayed which will come on September so we have to wait again.

But it will be worth it!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Difficult to say when Bitcoin can reach the twelve thousand mark. More likely this will happen in the last part of the year. Now, is almost the time to invest wait a little longer and position your self. The mark is red and we are down big time. This can be a good preparation for the bull run.
Today there are still FUD from Korea. This has caused the Bitcoin price to fall further from 6500$ and now 6150$. FUD is South Korea: Police Raid Firm Whose Alleged Crypto Scam Promised Investors Shipwreck Gold. The market continues to slide and we may not be able to see the 12,000$ bitcoin at the end of the year
Activity: 69
for altcoin to grow we need a bitcoin price on green for long time , even a bitcoin that grow with 0,0001% it's good for altcoin price
Activity: 126
Difficult to say when Bitcoin can reach the twelve thousand mark. More likely this will happen in the last part of the year. Now, is almost the time to invest wait a little longer and position your self. The mark is red and we are down big time. This can be a good preparation for the bull run.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
The widely anticipated bitcoin ETF aproval by SEC is now postponed to later September. The selloff due to this delay should create another bottom for BTC soon. $12K and higher prices will come but more likely after bitcoin ETF approval.
Activity: 252
Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
Bitcoin didn't reach 12k in may when you wrote this piece and now we are in August and the price is still at the 6k threshold. Notwithstanding, I see Bitcoin reaching 12k by October or November. The whole ETF thing is what distorted the price of Bitcoins in what was a smooth upsurge. There are good news in the pipeline as we advance to the end of the year. Let's watch out and see how it ends.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
Prices for Bitcoin and Altcoin have fallen sharply. Many investors have been upset. However, for me this is just a market fluctuation. In the next few months I believe the price will increase. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin will reach $ 12,000 and altcoin prices will also increase. Now is a good time to buy Bitcoin and altcoin. Some altcoin that I will buy are Ethereum, EOS, Cardano, and Tether
Activity: 597
Merit: 147
Bitcoin need to increase nearly 100% to reach 12k$ and this seem too impossible misson. The market cap still low and seem no new funds added to crypto, this make the 12k$ mission become really unreal. The market need a big hit from SEC to start uptrend.
Activity: 45
Everything is possible because its capitalization has reached a very high level. And at the end of 2018, it is possible that it can reach 40 000$.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
This price is reachable for bitcoin. I think that it will be worth it in late autumn. And alts are also very promising, look at the statistics on the Bitscreener. We can also earn money using them.
It sure is reachable, but this would be hard for bitcoin if we set the date too early. At least we could wait until the end of this year. Let's see, is bitcoin able to surpass 12k$ or not. Many people believe at cycle of the-end-of-the-year is a good time for cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: