Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bull run bring about the resurrection of ICOs and dead Altcoins? - page 10. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Those altcoins that are almost dead can just live through a certain pump and dump.

But after that, there will be no more follow up development for that coin. Usually these whales are just taking quick profits through hyping a coin and after a lot of investors got in, they will start getting out of those dead altcoins. Why you are still interested with those 'dead' coins?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
nothing can revive something that is dead in this market.

BUT we can see them get pumped like always. for example in 2017 when everything was getting pumped, even the most dead coins got pumped. but they won't go back up to where they started though. for example there were dead coins that were worth 0.0000000001BTC (0.01 satoshi) that got pumped and reached about 1 satoshi but their initial value before dying was about  10000 satoshi which can never be reached ever.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Hello forum members, this question of "Can bull run or bull market bring about the resurrection of good ICOs and also help some good altcoins that are almost dead gain their ground and run their project smoothly?"

How feasible is my reasoning? Kindly shed more lights. Thanks

Ofcourse it can happen . Not sure about the projects that are almost dead , but as long they got funds left for developing and paying wages then i would say yes its possible to ressurect Smiley There is already projects runing out of funds because of bear market and going silent dead Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Even if the bull run comes, only the real and genuine projects will stand their ground. This is because many investors have learnt so many lessons with this bearish market knowing fully well when the bull run is over again,  the unrealistic projects will still falter.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
of course, i think if bull run happen, it was a sign of revival of crypto market itself, just like end of 2017, crypto go crazy at bull run periode.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
Those coins which are dead will certainly remain dead. A bull run will not magically resurrect them or spark interest in them. The bull run may only help some of the near dead coins, although I don't think it will help all of them. I hold some near dead coins, but my hopes are not high. The only way these near dead coins will recover is if they start to have a real life use case. Most of these shit coins have no real life use case, so I do not have high hopes too. What makes this situation even worse is the huge number of additional coins that appear day in day out. They diminish the chances of these coins ever recovering.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Hello forum members, this question of "Can bull run or bull market bring about the resurrection of good ICOs and also help some good altcoins that are almost dead gain their ground and run their project smoothly?"

Bullrun is a key to recover the whole of cryptocurrency, as you can see there was a lot of bearish market that hurts the whole of crypto. We need a lot of support to create a big bullrun and the price of crypto will massively recover.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Yes, most of the ICOs are resurrected but I'm not really sure if dead altcoins can be ressurected since there are no volumes in the exchange. :/
Activity: 24
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: