Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bull run bring about the resurrection of ICOs and dead Altcoins? - page 7. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
this question of "Can bull run or bull market bring about the resurrection of good ICOs and also help some good altcoins that are almost dead gain their ground and run their project smoothly?"

Yeah, I think it will bring life to ICOs again andto some altcoins which has long been hit to death by this downsurge. All we need is just a confirmation that crypto is not yet dead and that it can survive the waves of the market. This will serve as a fuel to drive again investors to invest in it. This will also ignite the faith of all believers who wavered because of this long bearish season. I honestly think that many ICOs are not yet dead. They are just lying low and waiting for the bull market to come. This bull market thing could also be an opportunity for the scam projects to resurrect and to get more money from us before exiting, so we must be very cautious when that season comes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
it is certain that I think if a bull run is sure to happen to an altcoin generation it will happen,
but all of it returns to each one, if the altcoin has good prospects for the future the resurrection will happen, hopefully.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think in the future just shit altcoins die and just projects based in solve real problems in the bussines will survive and will have an strong influence in the future economy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
IMO, projects that are abandoned by the developer will remain dead even if bull run come. However, I believe bull run will definitely help the good projects which are consistently developing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Hello forum members, this question of "Can bull run or bull market bring about the resurrection of good ICOs and also help some good altcoins that are almost dead gain their ground and run their project smoothly?"

How feasible is my reasoning? Kindly shed more lights. Thanks

No not really, those that will going to benefit from bull run are those that are competent and can go with the flow of the other top ranking altcoins and bitcoin. thats how it works.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I am sure that only bullrun will be able to revive the ICO. Who is currently investing in new ICO projects?) These are either very large investors or financial funds. People stopped believing in ICO. We need to show them that this is not the end. We need HYPE!
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I do not think that dead ico projects will be revived by a bull run. Maybe there is a fake pump of some dead altcoins, but that is different than a dead ico project. In addition, a new bull run must first come and that will certainly take a long time.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
Bull run is not a guarantee that shitcoins will experience an uptrend, but to an extent, the price might go up  since BTC goes up. I'll strongly advise you hold coins with great project vision, not just any shitcoin waiting for bull run to dump. My humble opinion.
Activity: 360
Hello forum members, this question of "Can bull run or bull market bring about the resurrection of good ICOs and also help some good altcoins that are almost dead gain their ground and run their project smoothly?"

of course, depends on people's trust in cryptocurrency.
they will buy coin ICO and altcoin that are almost dead for future investment. I'm sure the future of crypto is very good
Activity: 504
perhaps because of this small market will move up, but still dead coins and projects that are not engaged in their product will not be able to survive, because in this area you need to work very hard to raise your product you need to go to new exchanges, but as a rule, many projects do not have money for it.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think that by this time the extinct altcoins will not be of interest to investors, so they are unlikely to be resurrected. As for ICO projects, it is quite possible. All projects with good ideas can survive.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I think it could , but the effect will be temporary, usually when the bull run people will more focus on the strong and famous coin, the dead coin will only being pump and will be abandon, but the good project maybe can get second wind to fight in the market, when the bull happen the investors will see every thing as an opportunity to make profit so if its a good project then they definitely will invest
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

We can expect for that and could greatly changes the market status but not in instant we see it growing, it could be eventually moving in. The uprising trend of crypto will makes ICOs to survive and even generate more supporters from their campaign which could help for its success. But for those dead coins already,  I don't think so,  maybe they stay for being dead.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
It is possible but it is still on the team how will they manage it. Most altcoins that are now dead are those who hit their softcap / hardcap but unable to continue developing the project because of unwise decisions how they spent the money collected during ICO or their intention is just to collect some money, promote the project for only a short time then abandon it. It is still on the team strategy and not because of the bull run actually.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Dead altcoins I doubt that they can recover , but the ICO markets I think can return, as there will be many investors !
Activity: 686
Merit: 108

Yes it can be but it must be a good project and a good coin or else they will be dead for good. Bull market is expected to lift the market up, so every good coins have the potential to rise up again so if you are holding such coins have more patience.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I think a dead coin is dead, even if it may be pumped again. Only if a big community revive a coin, that maybe will work.
A very short and temporal pump attempt can happen, I've seen those type of pumps before but later the coin seems to be dead again. Don't buy with these kind of coins and don't get hyped if you see a coin got 1000% increase within a day.

Those type of coins are obvious being moved by pump and dump groups and whales. They are pushing others to the bottom while the early buyers will take opportunity of the money came in. Dead coins shall be dead though they can be bump for awhile.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
Let's not forget that bear market isn’t a bad thing either because it weeds out the shit, projects that are actually with no real products, applications, services get found out and their tokens lack of use cases make them pretty much screwed. IMO, bear market opens the door for projects with good technological aspects to start making its way into real life uses.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Not all the projects but only the good ones will really have big impact once the bull run starts and we might see lot of ICO's hitting their hardcap because this is the time where investors go all-in to any projects so they can gain more profits.
Activity: 280
Bull run might not do what you said actually but it will help in a way of giving hope to such projects. Some traders are relaxing on buying now because of the bearish market, with bull run, business will bounce back for most dying projects.
Pages:
Jump to: