Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Cryptocurrency Stand Without Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I mean Why bitcoin? Why waste huge energy in mining. As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.
My question to bitcointalk users :

Is this possible that any altcoin become no 1 on coinmarketcap and bitcoin disappeare

I think this can be possible, what you think so comment below...

Bitcoin has come a long to just disappear like that. It's very hard for any Altcoin coin to become no 1 but nothing is impossible anyway. There's more to bitcoin than just what you think. Guess you should just flow with that coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
still can, because there are still many coins in the market. but surely crypto market without bitcoin, will decrease. Trading volume in various exchanges will also decrease if bitcoin does not exist.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
No. Bitcoin is the first generation of decentralized cryptocurrencies using blockchain technology. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency followed by other altcoins
Activity: 7
No bitcoin is no 1 because of Father and hype not due to goodness than other coins.
A lot of altcoins are a lot more better than bitcoin itself.

What are your arguments to that? Yes, this currency is the most expensive one but that's the point - it has the biggest worth and the biggest popularity. So why not?
Activity: 3
I do not think so. If Bitcoin is lost we can still or move because Cryptocurrency is a big industry specializing in Cryptos and Bitcoin is one of them we probably do not need Bitcoin to maintain it. I think if Bitcoin loses, Cryptocurrency will be less prominent in the market
Activity: 121
Merit: 7
◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale
I think it can stand without bitcoin I think they just need to meet the requirements that the bitcoin is having for. Like bitcoin/USD, that exchange pairs. All alts should have that. To protect their price so that they cannot be affected by bitcoin dominance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I mean Why bitcoin? Why waste huge energy in mining. As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.

Is this possible that any altcoin become no 1 on coinmarketcap and bitcoin disappeare

Bitcoin is the main and the oldest cryptocurrency and almost all the traders use Bitcoins for trading even who are doing long term investment they kept Bitcoins only because they are pretty sure about the future of the Bitcoins but not the other cryptocurrencies which are new to the market so as per me I don't think the cryptocurrency market will go on without the process of Bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
It would be very very hard for crypto to stand without bitcoin. I think it is almost impossible since bitcoin is the number one in the market and it is a power
Activity: 23
Of course , cryptocurrency can stand without Bitcoin. That's the essence of blockchain , no reliance on anyone ...each project should be able to perform on its own provided it has good use case .
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think cryptocurrency without bitcoin will be very difficult to stand properly withour bitcoin, the father of all cryptocurrencies. But i can't imagine the world without bitcoin.

For my own opinion cryptocurrency without bitcoin can still stand but it will slow down dignity of the crypto market and some investors would turn out their eagerness of investing. Because the mainstream of it would be the presence of the crypto King which is the Bitcoin itself that influence the majority of the crytocurrencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
of usability.

Bitcoin is too popular as the face of cryptocurancy, I'm not sure there will be altcoin that can replace the place of Bitcoin, because I see to this day no altcoin is able to approach the value of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will remain the face of cryptocurancy despite having expensive transaction costs and a long time to process the transaction.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think that it is quite possible that in the future another cryptocurrency will shift bitcoin from his throne. But I do not think that this will happen in the near future. Now bitcoin is at the top and goes ahead of the other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 36
I disagree that bitcoin is useless. Many people use bitcoin as a storage of money, some uses it as a currency and also for other transactions.
As an answer to your question, I think it is possible that an altcoin can lead the market someday, however, it will only be possible if bitcoin crashes and lose its popularity which is I think will took to long to happen. Bitcoin is just getting started to attract investors
Activity: 48
I disagree that bitcoin is useless. Many people use bitcoin as a storage of money, some uses it as a currency and also for other transactions.
As an answer to your question, I think it is possible that an altcoin can lead the market someday, however, it will only be possible if bitcoin crashes and lose its popularity which is I think will took to long to happen. Bitcoin is just getting started to attract investors, from last year's price until now that many advertisements
Activity: 52
I think cryptocurrency without bitcoin will be very difficult to stand properly withour bitcoin, the father of all cryptocurrencies. But i can't imagine the world without bitcoin.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
When someone talks about cryptocurrency, of course they will say bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto that exists and has the highest price and has been trusted by many people around the world, and bitcoin became the king of crypto, where other coins will move following the bitcoin price movement. Thus in my opinion if bitcoin dies, then the cryptocurrency will also die. Because cryptocurrency will not be able to survive alone without bitcoin.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
Truly, the cryptographic money can at present remain without bitcoin inasmuch as we can even now contribute and exchange. Be that as it may, suspecting that bitcoin will vanish and its rank will supplant by an altcoin is extremely unimaginable. Altcoins are too a long way from Bitcoin. The measurements appears and the market tells that bitcoin is unsurpassable by any altcoin that is the reason it is difficult to simply vanish.
Activity: 84
Definitely yes crypto currency will stand alone without bitcoin. Not all altcoins are dependent to bitcoin since every alternative coins have each unique specification and benefits to the users. I would be more believable that altcoins will never survive without any listed exchange sites for them to make transaction of buy and sell.
Activity: 42
It will be very difficult for the other crypto currencies to stand properly without bitcoin as btc is the father of all coins.
Activity: 63
Bitcoin runs in blockchain technology and that is the reason of whole crypto currency will face problems without bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: