Pages:
Author

Topic: Can doing bounty campaigns sustain the needs of a family? - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I don't think the bounty task for beginners can sustain the needs of the family. Because the beginner's level is too low, the rewards are low. It would be very appropriate to treat the bounty as a part-time job.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Yes of course I can, because I myself follow the bounty campaign and everything I get is more than enough to meet the economic needs of my family, besides that the most important thing you should really learn about bitcoin deeper so that you will earn more than enough to meet the economic needs of your family through a bounty ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Bounty campaign rewards can give you an additional income but you should not treat this as your main source of income. Although it can suffice your family's needs, but you wouldn't know up to when will you receiving such rewards from good projects. Besides it is still better to have a physical job or a permanent job to depend with since it has a permanent income. In my case, I am considering my bounty campaigns as my part time income.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
If you can study and only promote good and reliable project you will be able to take care of your family needs through your cryptocurrencies earning. you should also trying to work hard and joined signature, facebook, blog, twitter and reddit campaign to increase your earnings.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Just a question, can earnings from bounty campaigns actually sustain the needs of a family? Considering how volatile cryptocurrencies are and the rising cost of living. Can we actually survive on a day to day basis simply by earning from Campaigns?
Yes of course that when we work then we will get the result. The work of bounty requires a sense of desire and also a good focus. I've seen a lot of people who get success when they get to know Bounty, sometimes even a bounty offers us extraordinary and higher income from our earnings in the real world. so do not ever underestimate the results we get from bounty because it can really give us a very helpful income in living this life.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
That would be a stupid decision to make. To earn enough money from bounty campaigns, people join hundreds of them and then make spam posts to fulfill the criteria. This leads to becoming a pretty low-ranking and low-respected member. The peanuts that it earns you are hardly enough to support a family.
Even if you do this full time, it is not worth the trickery and rule-breaking people resort to. In place of that, it is much better to spend some time initially in learning the ins and outs of bitcoin, the technology and the socio-economic background & implications. This way you can find the niche you are comfortable with.

If you live in a developed country then there is already an existing system of goods and services you can provide if you can manage your bitcoin transactions. There are examples of people selling honey eclairs for bitcoin and doing pretty good with it. Those kind of learning and ventures will go way farther in allowing one to support a family than mindlessly tapping away at bounties. Or a judicious mix of both without falling for the associated trickery of spamming the shit out of the forum.. Shocked
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Just a question, can earnings from bounty campaigns actually sustain the needs of a family? Considering how volatile cryptocurrencies are and the rising cost of living. Can we actually survive on a day to day basis simply by earning from Campaigns?
Pages:
Jump to: