Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH go back to $5? I mean its a FRAUD, whenever Bitcoin goes up, ETH goes up - page 2. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Ethereum will never fall below 200$, and it will not happen for several reasons. First, large companies have already concluded contracts with Ethereum and implement it in their projects. Secondly, the development policy of this company is completely open to all investors, which makes the company even more attractive for investors.
Activity: 67
And I heard the opinion that when BTC  goes up, the ETH goes down. Is it so and why?

It depends on the situation if Bitcoin goes up very fast then we can  see that the other altcoins go down, but for the situation of now everything depends on the situation of Bitcoin. I think that we are still in a bearish market and that the whole market is decreasing.

Thanks, that's an important info. Somebody should make a compilation of such advises, kind of "Trader tips"  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
bitcoin is an indicator when the market will go down or up. I do not know what caused this to happen, but probably because trading all crypto paired with bitcoin.

I never thought that eth would be reach for $ 5, it would not happen and I'm sure of it.
This is hilarious man. How can we expect ETH to fall so low when people have started investing in it due to the low prices. The incentive to maximize your future profit is now and people have keen interest in investment in different type of crypto currencies.

In such a situation, we cannot expect ETH to fall to #5 again. That was long ago when Bitcoin and ETH were so down. We are rather heading towards prosperity.
Activity: 62
I bet OP sold all his ETH for $3 and is crying now
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I think that ETH is one of the best projects in crypto. I think that smart contracts will become a part of everyday life, automating many processes that currently introduce needless manual inefficiency. If you think smart contracts are worthless, then I would very strongly disagree.
So if smart contracts are going to be big, then which smart contract crypto is currently the most developed, most used, most battle-tested and most ready for real world use? The answer is ETH. Sure the others have potential, but ETH is a long way ahead of the pack.
Does ETH price follow BTC price? Yes, often. But this has nothing to do with the relative merits of ETH, and much more to do with the link through BTC as a trading pair.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Most altcoins follow Bitcoin price, this is normal and it doesn’t prove ETH is a fraud.

It is unlikely for ETH to go to $5, I don’t even think it will go to $100.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Bitcoin is already getting back its marketshare. ETH has been around a long time and not been able to replace bitcoin at all. There is now many projects that can do what ETH can do but they are cheaper. So ETH is 100% a bubble making those still rich who bought it for $5 and below last year and the year before. I see nothing that would even closely suggest 1 ETH is worth $300. While Bitcoin IS WORTH WHAT IT IS because its the first, everyone knows it, and because ALL THE ALTCOINS still depend on Bitcoin ONLY.

So the difference between ETH and cheaper altcoins is, some of the cheaper altcoins still have POTENTIAL while ETH is way too overpriced already.

Thoughts? I would love to see some REAL reasons that explain why ETH still is good, why it will be bigger than Bitcoin (and not rise and fall with Bitcoin anymore). But I frankly dont see it.
hey... banker tell this guy that the bitcoin is not enough scalable to be used as a new payment method to replace the fiat money. it's only to store our value and no more. I guess people are seeing bitcoin as a commodity rather than used it as a real time payment method.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
ethereum is a very much blockchain technology of its features even in my opinion bitcoin blockchain technology is still far behind with ethereum so it is not possible eth back to $ 5
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
rule of attraction may be one of the reason, on an exchange investors buy and sell or trade currencies and this cause the market to fluctuate. As we see an identical pattern across the market lately i doubt that Ethereum is a fraud. Not only ETH depends on BTC when the market move, you can see an identical move on other altcoins too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I agree that there are several strong competitors such as NEO and ADA, however the market will have space for them all.

Eth has value as its needed whenever you transfer tokens on its network, as its network has so many tokens, it gives the fuel value.
Activity: 130
If ETH goes back to 5$, 80% of the cryptocurrencies in the market may have returned to 0! There is also a possibility that the emergence of more perfect projects to replace Ethereum, then such things can happen!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
i disagree with a couple of things here although it is pointing out some very good points about ethereum.

1. ETH can not exactly be categorized as a fraud. there certainly is a lot of fraudulent activities about it including the spamvertising, the lies, the manipulation and pump and dumps,... but that all makes it a shitcoin not a fraud in my opinion.

2. ETH was never supposed to or even capable of replacing bitcoin. not even capable of coming close to it. not just because of the problems mentioned above but also because it is not even a currency and it  doesn't have any real use case.

some people keep saying smart contracts in cases like this but they fail to even mention one real world usage of these smart contracts that was not a total sham.

3. price will never fall to $5. ETH will die and disappear which means price will fall to 0 going past $5 and all that. until then it will be the biggest pump and dump in the history of altcoins and the centralized foundation will keep its price up with the help they are getting from the banks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Come on man you don't have to say it's a fraud
if you say that eth is a fraud then all altcoins are a fraud.Just wait for couple of years for coins to be decouple from btc price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
bitcoin is an indicator when the market will go down or up. I do not know what caused this to happen, but probably because trading all crypto paired with bitcoin.

I never thought that eth would be reach for $ 5, it would not happen and I'm sure of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
And I heard the opinion that when BTC  goes up, the ETH goes down. Is it so and why?

It depends on the situation if Bitcoin goes up very fast then we can  see that the other altcoins go down, but for the situation of now everything depends on the situation of Bitcoin. I think that we are still in a bearish market and that the whole market is decreasing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is already getting back its marketshare. ETH has been around a long time and not been able to replace bitcoin at all. There is now many projects that can do what ETH can do but they are cheaper. So ETH is 100% a bubble making those still rich who bought it for $5 and below last year and the year before. I see nothing that would even closely suggest 1 ETH is worth $300. While Bitcoin IS WORTH WHAT IT IS because its the first, everyone knows it, and because ALL THE ALTCOINS still depend on Bitcoin ONLY.

So the difference between ETH and cheaper altcoins is, some of the cheaper altcoins still have POTENTIAL while ETH is way too overpriced already.

Thoughts? I would love to see some REAL reasons that explain why ETH still is good, why it will be bigger than Bitcoin (and not rise and fall with Bitcoin anymore). But I frankly dont see it.
I wonder why you see this as a recovery. Bitcoin increased just about 2-3% whereas it has fallen greatly over the past weeks and month. I still don't see it a revovery until we get back to somewhere around $10,000. So i think you shouldn't blame ETH yet. Wait for the good market times amd make your predictions.
Activity: 67
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
We can build projects on ETH and it is not just transferring money coins. So I think $5 is a far low goal for a projects like ETH. Though it can't replace BTC now it's still better than BTC technology wise.
I agree about the technology concept. I has been more than a decade since the launching of Bitcoin and ETH was launched just few years ago and if we compare both, ETH looks a bit more stable under its lower value than Bitcoin but again Bitcoin being the top coin having the highest market cap has the influence on the rest of the market and can affect ETH. So ETH has to follow the rise with Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

I think Ethereum has done generally well during thr bitcoin downtrend. It has held its value.

But with regard to responding to bitcoin movement, it unfortunately follows it. I do with it would show more independence as a currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Ethereum is a well advance projects and many other projects been built on top of it. Its technology and advancement will not take it down to $5 or even close to that, it got a strong community and top developers in the scene behind it which will keep it as solid as it is now.
Pages:
Jump to: