Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH go back to $5? I mean its a FRAUD, whenever Bitcoin goes up, ETH goes up - page 4. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I don't think that the price of ethereum can reach values which are just one digit. I believe its potential, and in my way of thinking, it is one of the best altcoins which can make their investors rich in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Bitcoin is already getting back its marketshare. ETH has been around a long time and not been able to replace bitcoin at all. There is now many projects that can do what ETH can do but they are cheaper. So ETH is 100% a bubble making those still rich who bought it for $5 and below last year and the year before. I see nothing that would even closely suggest 1 ETH is worth $300. While Bitcoin IS WORTH WHAT IT IS because its the first, everyone knows it, and because ALL THE ALTCOINS still depend on Bitcoin ONLY.

So the difference between ETH and cheaper altcoins is, some of the cheaper altcoins still have POTENTIAL while ETH is way too overpriced already.

Thoughts? I would love to see some REAL reasons that explain why ETH still is good, why it will be bigger than Bitcoin (and not rise and fall with Bitcoin anymore). But I frankly dont see it.
We can say its already good Ethereum has nothing to probe in staying in top coin next to bitcoin and what would it be if it becomes like bitcoins that can make the market follow its movement its only same. In my opinion ethereum can never be bigger than bitcoin but as the time goes by ethereum has never been late in providing the latest updates and moving forward with the market future. Ethereum is good because of its proven system and services that will grow more in time so the price would become x2-x3 from its ATH before thats why it was still good to have.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Maybe because Ethereum is the second? It has almost 90 % of ICO working on his platform and blockchain. I personally don't see reason why ethereum must cost 5$ not 300-400$.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Eth is a real advanced blockchain ecosystem and definitely not a fraud, you need to state facts here, eth will grow when market grow, when there will be more buyers we will see steady growth in eth price too, i think already eth is trading at support price i personally think its value will rise to 1500+ by the end of this year.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
We can build projects on ETH and it is not just transferring money coins. So I think $5 is a far low goal for a projects like ETH. Though it can't replace BTC now it's still better than BTC technology wise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
Bitcoin is already getting back its marketshare. ETH has been around a long time and not been able to replace bitcoin at all. There is now many projects that can do what ETH can do but they are cheaper. So ETH is 100% a bubble making those still rich who bought it for $5 and below last year and the year before. I see nothing that would even closely suggest 1 ETH is worth $300. While Bitcoin IS WORTH WHAT IT IS because its the first, everyone knows it, and because ALL THE ALTCOINS still depend on Bitcoin ONLY.

So the difference between ETH and cheaper altcoins is, some of the cheaper altcoins still have POTENTIAL while ETH is way too overpriced already.

Thoughts? I would love to see some REAL reasons that explain why ETH still is good, why it will be bigger than Bitcoin (and not rise and fall with Bitcoin anymore). But I frankly dont see it.
Pages:
Jump to: