Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ? - page 21. (Read 2750 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 18, 2018, 01:51:37 AM
It is very interesting what happen to the price of Ethereum, this was a token close to $1500 few months ago, I think Ethereum has potential to hit its ATH again but it will be difficult because people have stopped joining ICOs, January ICOs were selling out in minutes but that is not the case now, because people are losing money investing into most of them recently
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 01:40:59 AM
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

perhaps in the mid or 3rd quarter of the year the eth price will shoot up again.. but I cannot tell whether it reach 1.3k again or even higher.. as long as the bitcoin price strikes up... eth will follow and other crypto currencies too.. that's everybody is hoping for and looking for.. then with regards to fluctuation its just normal sir.. don't mind as long as you buy eth at low and sell on high and as long as you gained profit that would be good.. just don't sell when ur losing.. that's all I can say.. thank you so much and good day sir.
Activity: 185
April 18, 2018, 01:39:52 AM
for this year I would not see the market rise more than 15% 25%. it will take a few years
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 01:32:53 AM
I have no doubt that you are right and the price will be more than $ 1,000 . I think closer to the summer of will growth
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 01:30:21 AM
I  believe Ethereum can reach $1.3k again and even suppers it. Its just a matter of time. All this challenges facing crypto needs to be eliminated for the sake of growth.
Activity: 142
April 18, 2018, 01:28:05 AM
I think that it's real!
The whole market will now be pushing up, and every top coin will want to return its former poses!
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 01:24:07 AM
I believe it will. This is only a matter of time. In the future, you will find it difficult to return to this level because the community is perfect and thriving. Too many people participate in it is a very bright future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
April 18, 2018, 01:23:33 AM
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

Yes. The whole market has dropped. The reason that ETH has fallen in price has nothing to do with the merits of ETH itself. There are now strong signs that the market is starting to recover. We should see ETH price increasing again.
Activity: 144
April 18, 2018, 01:16:58 AM
Definitely yes, we are on the right tract for correction , let the "Mothercoin" a.k.a Bitcoin reach to the top , soon those altcoins specially ETH will go on.
Activity: 253
April 18, 2018, 01:13:47 AM
yes it will be back to normal lets just wait for it to recover because its suffering from mny challenges in market economy
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 01:10:41 AM
ETh will definitely be back in the value of 1k $ even more than that, we wait for the moment only, yesterday bitcoin and altcoin start sedikt rise, this April could reach 10000 $
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
April 18, 2018, 01:09:01 AM
it can increase but you know there is a very strong real opponent for it now and it is NEO .
So it can be over 1k but period of the time can be also longer than last year
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 01:07:15 AM
Of course, I'm sure that by the end of the year eth will cost 2000, and now you can buy it at a very favorable price  Grin
Activity: 420
April 18, 2018, 01:04:30 AM
The price of ETH drops very deeply and it is very difficult to achieve the price of our dreams, but according to my belief the ETH must rise again to surpass its rival...
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
April 17, 2018, 11:36:53 PM
In my opinion that very possible, this my prediction base in technical analysis. Ethereum can be surpass $1300 before  end of this years. End of last year ETH just need 1 month from $400 going to $1300, so its very possible for ETH to reach that level again.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
April 17, 2018, 11:34:40 PM
Chances are still there, even beyond $1k still have possibilities as market development and acceptance of the community are increasing. I know we're looking more on ETH but it couldn't be easy as what we think and as what we wanting to happen cause we have a decentralized market and prices are very often to changes every time. 
It can still increase if bitcoin increases still then ETH can, it will just take more time for ETH for this to happen since Crypto was still in progress of recovering from too many dips that happen. As ETH platform keeps on increasing in a number of users chances were always possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

of course it could be because I think the price of this ethereum is very potential to be very expensive, I see many developments and many ICOs are created from Ethereum which is certain this is the first step to be able to get very much benefit from ethereum.
Activity: 203
April 17, 2018, 10:35:48 PM
I think can surpass its ATH of $1300 considering the prospects of the project, smart contracts and other projects riding on its platform. The year end price for most cryptos will be astronomical

I agree with you, it is posible that ethereum can rise higher than 1300$ within this year and i think it will be this year ends. Ethereum is the best of all altcoins in terms of technology and it has many supporters that makes ethereum more famous and valuable at the market. Ethereum has the capabilities to rise higher because many businesses, investors and ICO's are using ethereum flatforms as there way of transactions and payments.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 17, 2018, 10:06:10 PM
 I believe that in no time eth will do just that...
Activity: 181
April 17, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

Of course it can, everthing is possible in cryptospace, ETH ever reached $1,3k so it's highly possible that ETH can reach that amount again, the thing is we can only hope and wait until it happen, this is a good time to invest them.
Pages:
Jump to: