Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ? - page 22. (Read 2750 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
April 17, 2018, 07:53:44 PM
Considering the bear market many projects have gone far below their ATH and one may think bad of some projects or the ecosystem generally.

For ether reaching $1300 ?
Well I am a strong believer of ethereum blockchain  because many projects lives on their ecosystem and many more are coming, I believe ether would go far far beyond  $1300 considering the use case and market potential.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 07:45:54 PM
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
Chances are still there, even beyond $1k still have possibilities as market development and acceptance of the community are increasing. I know we're looking more on ETH but it couldn't be easy as what we think and as what we wanting to happen cause we have a decentralized market and prices are very often to changes every time. 
Yes there's a big chance to increase the price of ethereum to that amount again, just still believe and continue to used it. Because i believe nothing is  impossible especially in crypto just keep using and keep trusting to it. We never what might happen so the best thing we can do is to wait and believe that it will be rise and grow, maybe this end of the year it might increase like before.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
April 17, 2018, 07:36:36 PM
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
Chances are still there, even beyond $1k still have possibilities as market development and acceptance of the community are increasing. I know we're looking more on ETH but it couldn't be easy as what we think and as what we wanting to happen cause we have a decentralized market and prices are very often to changes every time. 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

Scam ICOs are reducing due to banning policy from mainstream social medias, Investors will rise their trust for ICOs. ETH is the main platform for most of ICO's tokens. it is a high possibility for ETH to reach $1300 again.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 06:44:39 PM
the market condition still not stable for now, it's difficult to predict for now but if you hodling ethereum for long term you have to believe ethereum will reach $1k soon. I don't really believe in predictions of experts because prediction is not a sure thing to happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 06:13:24 PM
I think no.
Not in this life.
In this life it will 700 maximum I guess. But maybe I'm not rigth.
Activity: 566
April 17, 2018, 06:05:38 PM
Yes, etherum can increase to $1000 it is very possible i believe in ethereum project just that we are only hoping. It can increase above $1000k target.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 17, 2018, 04:29:41 PM
Yes, I believe we will see it even higher by next year. ETH has so many new projects built on it every day and so we know that the tech is not dying. EOS could be a big comeptitor though
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:00:56 PM
Ye they are currently head and shoulders above the rest in the smart contract game. Rootstock may have something to say once implemented. They have too many talented devs on their team to vanish.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
April 17, 2018, 03:58:44 PM
I think it will achieve the target, but in late of this year. Also I saw two really good project based on ETH platform, I hope they will cause some growth of ETH
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
April 17, 2018, 03:57:42 PM
ethereum is coin as bitcoin position because there are so many projects or tokens that are ethereum based so we stay just waiting time and now everything starts to soar, so be patient
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 17, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
1000 $ is achievable goal. I think we will be there in following 4 month. So i consider this target will be broken and we will see ETH much more higher, may be ATH will be broken
Activity: 175
April 17, 2018, 03:45:01 PM
Yes. ETH can surpass the $1k bench mark. Once the Bull run starts, ETH is likely to test a new all time high. The problem now is the bear market and it's end us still unknown. Provided the Bull run lasts long when it starts, ETH will get there and cross it.
Activity: 156
April 17, 2018, 03:42:05 PM
1300$ within this year is possible by ethereum, it's really hard to predict especially cryptocurrency are just at a recovery stage from those dips at previous months. I had high hopes at ethereum, the best of all altcoins in terms of technology, functions and purposes and also the most valuable of all altcoins. I trust ethereum i really believe that ethereum can reach at 1300$ within this year maybe at year ends.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 17, 2018, 03:38:28 PM
my current opinion with the view of the potential market, we hope to stay relaxed and do not be reckless, while looking at and waiting for the right time when we sell, when asked how and how the prediction of the price to be achieved at the end of the year, all anyone would have difficulty in making or determine the price, but I am optimistic that eth price will rise even better with starting from 15k-25k
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 03:30:22 PM
The price will increase for sure, but cannot predict the time, how long it will take to go $3k. Don't be panic, don't be sad, you'll see the expected price soon. As you know Ethereum is a solid project and tokens, ICO's needs her for making transactions, so I can clearly see the price going high in the second half of the year.
Activity: 200
April 17, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
Yes it will happen but that may take a long time, but i see ethereum going more higher that 1k3$ before 2018 end
Activity: 282
April 17, 2018, 03:21:30 PM
Well, in the last few months  there has been some fluctuation which has caused ethereum to drop a lot, you're perfectly right.  and that why its gonna take a lot of time for ethereum to reach the value you are saying .  But my opinion is that ethereum will reach at least 1500$ at the end of the year , it is always been like this , ethereum is droppind dramatically and after a few months of falling ethereum its starts to grow a lot and its beating his hight score , every time its the same.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

Ethereum price can go beyond 1.3k, there is every possibility for this to happen, the fight against crypto will soon end and crypto will skyrocket afterwards
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 03:11:04 PM
Definitely end of 2018. At least ETH will reach 1,500$. or better market growth at the end of the year we can see ETH at 3,000$ price is possible. With what ETH gives us, the current price is still too cheap
Pages:
Jump to: