Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach $200 after the upgrade - page 7. (Read 2091 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Ethereum reaches $ 200? with the target as you mentioned it is quite easy for Ethereum to achieve it.
Of course we all know that Ethereum once achieved a pretty fantastic value which is in the range of $ 1,400 in the past.
We all just have to be sure and be patient waiting for the condition of the crypto market to recover so that the value of all cryptocurrency goes up again and gives good profits in the future.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
So far Altcoin always follows the price of Bitcoin and that often happens when the market goes up or down.
The current market is very good at increasing quickly after a long collapse, ETH has been valued at $ 195 and in my opinion in those days it will be above $ 200, we just wait and prepare ourselves as best we can to start investing in good conditions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Now I changed my mind. It should not about price in dollar but about price on Bitcoin (because ETH/USD nwill just follow BTC/USD). We always see that ETH/BTC is around 0.027 BTC and could be 0.03 BTC or lowest around 0.025 BTC. This can happen for long time.

So if BTC $6000 then ETH would be around $162 and if BTC $9000 then ETH would be around $243. So just adjust it.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
My personal target is 400$ after the Bitcoin crossing the $9000 price. Eth is swimming around the $200 now and it will touch this price in the next hours. In another case, it can go back to the $160 if the bears attack to the current uptrend.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
now it is $ 196. Here we will see our cherished $ 200, but I think we need to buckle up, because for a start we will most likely go for a correction, but later we will fly higher than the $ 200 mark.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I checked cmc today and it's currently sitting at $196.62. So we are almost there, maybe in the next couple of hours we can now touch it so that's already an accomplished since just a few months ago the price did went into 2 digits, as low as $80 a pop. So just continue to hold because everything looks every exciting now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Ethereum is crawling is not moving up the way bitcoin is moving up , bitcoin today 11th of may 2019 is 6900 dollar which is good but ethereum is crawling.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I am really excited with the way crypto Is moving. Slow and steady. No rapid rise or fall. Today, Ethereum hut over $191 with a potential to cross $200. Bitcoin is also now trading at over $6700. There's hope for crypto afterall
Activity: 172
The target is 350 according to what a friend shared with me so we still have a very long way to go. As Bitcoin has reached 7000 usd now, it will be right for Ethereum to go beyond 350 usd in some week from now, so let's continue to watch as things unfold in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
No upgrade, price 200$.
So the answer would be no because Ethereum is strong enough to hit this price without any upgrade.  Grin
This coin able to catch up with Bitcoin while it's still rising, the value is too close to $200 maybe few days from now it will be achieved, traders and supporters knows about this and they will expect more from this project, ATH still to far use it as basis from how far the value will go.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Ethereum price is already heading to the $200 Mark and also, I don't know the upgrade you are referring to. The upgrade which they announced have already been carried out.
Activity: 336
Nice to see eth reach $200 without an upgrade,  feels good man,  I believe this is just the beginning for eth to smash the previous all time high price
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
No upgrade, price 200$.
So the answer would be no because Ethereum is strong enough to hit this price without any upgrade.  Grin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
We are so close to 200$  Cheesy
When this margin will be broken, a new green candle will come on the exchanges
Maybe this is a start for the run
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
I expect new developments in the Ethereum project and after we will be able to see more clearly what might happen at the ethereum price. Obviously I'm hopeful because the ethereum is still the number one altcoin in the crypto market, also has big community, still is advantageous against its competitors in the market.
Activity: 154
Of course, this is all possible in time, but probably it will happen closer to the summer, i personally follow one of the projects in which i take part and invest http://gexan.io/
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
It all depends on the old man Bitcoin. Ethereum wouldn't be able to raise the price on its own. Since the team of Vitalik Buterin is experiencing difficulties.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
ethereum has the possibility to reach a price of $ 200 even though it requires time because the price movement is still very slow, ethereum has a high possibility of rising and can return to its highest price point when the bullrun occurs, ethereum is a potential coin and the price will definitely rise again
A few months ago the crypto price experienced a lonely situation, but now it is starting to get crowded and there are a lot of price increases, so ETH goes up along with the increase in BTC which is the crypto parameter.
Today's ETH price has reached USD 171 and it is still very prospective to see the development of the crypto market so that according to my prediction in December 2019 it can reach a price of USD 200.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Bitcoin prices are rising and followed by eth price increases as well.
Bitcoin rises but the entire marketcap have no significant move yet.
It's because Bitcoin is the only one rising, the others have not followed yet, ETH still struggle to reach $200, but we can be patient of course.

bitcoin dominance now at 58%, this is huge, the reason why alts have not increase yet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
ETH is on a bull run and suddenly Bitcoin fallen and pull ETH followed it, now do you guy think that it’s still possible for ETH to reach $200 when the upgrade come?
I think the answer will be e available very very soon because their development is happening for every so if the changes is available then we can see the result soon hopefully will definitely positive.
Pages:
Jump to: