Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Ethereum Overthrown Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 527 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
As everyone of us know that eth is getting momentum due to the fact of low transactions fee and the features of smart contract....

Is it possible for eth to overtake bitcoin in price in nearest future?

I think ethereum can not replace bitcoin, bitcoin is the first and main coin in the crypto world. bitcoin will remain at the forefront.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
January 20, 2018, 01:27:09 PM
Bitcoin is the first and most important crypto currency. Not looking at
the fact that at the moment the network bitcoin has certain difficulties, 2018 will be the year of updating bitcoin.
The implementation of network lightning and atomic swaps, and by the end of the year the launch of smart contracts, will bring bitcoin to unambiguous leaders.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
January 20, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
What we are seeing right now with the Ethereum is that it is exponential increase with regards to the number of projects, there were really billions of dollars being poured in the ecosystems which last 2017 had been ten times more projects compared to 2016 that lead Eth to doubling its price, but still it did not overthrown bitcoin, as investors are still relying on bitcoin as they have seen more potential profit in it.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 12:58:26 PM
Btc will not be took over by any coin/token anytime soon. Btc is the first mover and many consider it as a store of value. Traders normally take profit from alt coins and put it into Btc for a while.
Btc also is the main pair in every exchange.
With current problems regarding scalibility, devs are working hard to solve it with LN. Btc is the only coin that has no Founder that make it unstoppable .
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 12:51:58 PM
It will be most impossible the ethereum will be Overthrown the Bitcoin in the value, look at the etehreum value right now, only hight price on 0,1 btc in oe ethereum, sol it will be most impossibel if the ethreum price will be the same the bitcoin value, bitcoin is the mother from altcoin so it will not happen if the altcoin have hight value and price than the bitcoin value, forever it will be not happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
As everyone of us know that eth is getting momentum due to the fact of low transactions fee and the features of smart contract....

Well I think etherium cannot over take Bitcoin why? First and foremost, bitcoin is the root of all the crypto currency aroud the world and I think no thing such as alt coin can beat bitcoin coz as far as I concern, Bitcoin is still the most dominating crypto currency, and unlike other crypto currency, bitcoin is not reproducible and it is decentralized. So no worries. Bitcoin I think will recover sooner or later.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Pages:
Jump to: