Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Ethereum survive below 0.02 BTC per coin? - page 5. (Read 3566 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
The price is below 0.0185 at the moment and Ethereum is still living. I don't understand the people who say to the milestone coins like ETH, XRP etc. that these coins are going to die because of  bla bla bla......

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
now ethereum run below 0.02 BTC or about 0.0185 BTC
and this is really bad situations for eth,,
i hope eth price in BTC terms will move up soon
regards
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
I think in this current market situatuon, it's hard to tell the precise prediction but as mostly think, ethereum could have a hard try to survive its price below 0.02btc, however ethereum isn't depending on the progress price of bitcoin but it will surely become lame in this next few months in terms of its price value in the market.
Activity: 132
Buterin seems to recognize some issues with Ethereum right now, only question is what are they doing about it...
https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-talks-scalability-ethereum-blockchain-is-almost-full
hearing buterin's vital talk about the Ethereum blockchain is almost full, there seems to be room for Eth to regain their market on the exchange and compete for a place.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Buterin seems to recognize some issues with Ethereum right now, only question is what are they doing about it...
https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-talks-scalability-ethereum-blockchain-is-almost-full

Read the article carefully. His approach is terribly wrong. In order to improve the scalability, he is willing to sacrifice security. This is what given in the article about the subject:

The improved scalability this would provide would bring costs down by a factor of over 100, he claimed. And while security is to some extent sacrificed by such a move, the compromise would be fairly modest, in his words.

The ERC-20 platform has a lot of issues with security. Some of the exchanges initially refused to allow ERC-20 tokens to their platform for the same reason. Cryptopia even blamed the security lapses in ERC-20 as one of the primary reasons why the hackers were able to steal coins and funds from the exchange earlier this year. All I can say is that sacrificing security for scalability is going to be a big blunder and Buterin will live to regret it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
The current situation of the ethereum is passing through is what we called demand and supply challenges, base on the current situation the number of supply is very high than demand, because many investors are selling and the price is keep falling at the range of 8.3%, which 0.0205 BTC. Hence the current prize of ETH is very good to invest in future time.

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It is very sure that ethereum will increase and move for improvement in a better direction. indeed ethereum these past few months cannot break away from the development of bitcoin. but we also know that etehereum can move without dependence on bitcoin ever soared. I still believe that ethereum will improve again.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Everything is possible in crypto. I guest ethereum can comeback around 0.03 btc until 0.04 but i don't know when exactly maybe in 2021. My assupmtion because of many developer use ethereum base for their token which mean many demand for ethereum. But this is not main factor, for me as long as ethereum can maintain their  community, deliver more features so it can come back again
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
indeed we do not know that ethereum, which usually can move on its own and is not too dependent on bitcoin. now experiencing things that are not good, always can not survive with a long increase, always moving to the same decline as bitcoin. but believe ethereum is very good and experienced, ethereum will improve and can improve itself in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I think that now the dominance of bitcoin has simply increased and people transfer part of their funds to bitcoin. This is not to say that Ethereum in the future will not be able to be more expensive than 0,02 BTC. The cryptocurrency market is volatile.

After it crashed below the support level of BTC0.02 per coin, the next important support for Ethereum was at BTC0.018. For a while it looked like the prices were stabilizing around that level. But now it has resumed the downward journey and the last time I checked this level was also breached. Now the exchange rate is going at BTC0.01788 per coin.
I would prefer stick to the long term fundamental about ethereum 2.0’s phase zero that take place on january next year... for that reason no matter the market gets dump today, breaking everyone's support levels, it won't go low as insane as 20%, 50% or so.

By the date close to the ethereum 2.0 launching , it's even a sure bullish. We have seen something like this occured often. Too good to be missed on what will happened to ethereum next after the ethereum 2.0 officially launched , now just HODL!
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
For me both are also good and suitable to hold now, because the price of bitcoin and ethereum this year has also given good prices, so for me bitcoin and ethereum are also positive coins to generate profits in the future, because both of them also use it for a long time.You can choose any of the popular exchanges, like binance, CoinSwitch etc. convert ethereum to bitcoin at best market rates.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Why can't he survive ?
the technology can not die , Ethereum is already firmly in the market , but new technologies are coming and the coin can go lower in capitalization.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I think that now the dominance of bitcoin has simply increased and people transfer part of their funds to bitcoin. This is not to say that Ethereum in the future will not be able to be more expensive than 0,02 BTC. The cryptocurrency market is volatile.

After it crashed below the support level of BTC0.02 per coin, the next important support for Ethereum was at BTC0.018. For a while it looked like the prices were stabilizing around that level. But now it has resumed the downward journey and the last time I checked this level was also breached. Now the exchange rate is going at BTC0.01788 per coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Activity: 375
I see a decrease in the price of ETH influenced by the supply of ETH itself, and besides that ETH is also unable to adapt to develop coins, they are stagnant in their own business, their platform is not experiencing significant development, if this continues to happen it will be very difficult for them to rise, I believe one of the ways that ETH arises by developing a special concept.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Sure, Ethereum not only survive, but it will show a huge raising because it dumped now to high. All that who believe will be rewarded with a huge profit. Normal price of Eth is around 0.1 Btc per Eth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
I think it is very hard to back down.we know for this time btc hasbeen fast growing up.and then eth is stable coin and be pairs at some exchange.i think for now will follow up price from btc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Maybe this time it will not survive but I still believe in future it will rise again because eth is already established in the market I mean most of members knew it. So the key here is to be patience try to give more time, we can never tell maybe in a couple of months it will survive or before the end of the year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
As we all know, the exchange rate of Ethereum has fallen during the past few months (vs BTC). From around 0.035 BTC per coin six months back, the prices have fallen to 0.0205 BTC as of now. The market share of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market has fallen from 11.5% to 8.3% during the same period. Other alts have also fallen, but not by this much.

And this has happened despite the boost it received from the IEOs. Can ETH manage a comeback anytime soon? Will the investors stop selling their ETH holdings for BTC, and hold on to the coin?

ETH can still gain ground to ~ 0.035 BTC or more later, as we all for now that only Bitcoin's price is moving up significantly compared to other Alts, but If altcoins manage to have a bull run too, ETH prices will be back within reach.
IEOs are influencing both Bitcoin and ETH prices as tokens can be bought with either of the two crypto unlike during the ICO era when it was mostly in ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: