Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Ethereum survive below 0.02 BTC per coin? - page 8. (Read 3588 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Dont worry too much about ETH. ETH will always survive. As you know ETH is going to change from POW to POS in the near future. which means people is going to buy a lot of ETH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
I do not think that eth can be blamed much about its price related to btc because  at the moment whole market seems to be dominated by btc and its dominancy is increasing rapidly and untill btc fomo remains in the market it is almost evident that alts are going to suffer even further. So i think alt holders need to wait for 1 to 2 years for new bull season and new all time highs in my opinion.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
I think that Ethereum will be below 0.02 BTS. Bitcoin dominance can go up to 70%, this will hit the top coins. But I also think that this situation is temporary.

Bitcoin dominance will affect most altcoins. Ethereum has started to work Ethereum 2.0, and it will be the way out. ETH will stay popular and the market capitalization of the token will not fall. On the contrary, it seems that Ethereum will add a lot together with BTC. As for the main cryptocurrency, its dominance may really reach 69-70% this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Ethereum is a fairly strong coin and can quite realize itself alone without the help of bitcoin.  But for some reason, all the same, Bitcoin keeps everyone in control.  I really believe in ethereum and hope that this growth will bring him $ 500.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
for now, Ethereum prices are stable at 0.02 btc. I think this will be stable for a long time. when I pay attention, Ethereum prices have been stable for quite a while. so, I think the next change is the pump, or a price higher than 0.02 btc. for now, it's only a prediction and there is no information to support it, but I really believe that will happen.

How can you say that Ethereum prices will be stable at 0.02 BTC, when the same has been going down almost the every other day? When the current bull run started in April, the exchange rate was 0.036 BTC per coin. The market was in a depressed state, and both the BTC and altcoin trade volumes were down. But once the bull run started, ETH went on a continuous decline against BTC. Now the exchange rate is hovering around the 0.0195 BTC level.

The last time I checked, Bitcoin dominance had increased to 68.2%, a level which was last witnessed several years back. Almost all the altcoins are down against Bitcoin. But in my opinion, the no.1 culprit is Ethereum. Everything started after the ICO market went on a bearish phase. IMO, the decline started with Ethereum, and then spread to the other altcoins.

Not so sure we can blame Ethereum directly for the decline in the altcoin market. More likely it was the decline of ICOs, the failure of so many new coin projects, scam icos and now regulatory issues that sort of stalled ETH progress. But even so, you'd then think one of the ETH competitors (EOS, ADA, NEO, etc) would have simply taken up the slack.

It's also possible a group of big whales are just manipulating the entire alt market, and none of the above really matters. Who knows...

I do agree that there is no saying where the ETH bottom is. Right now the entire alt market seems in freefall -- it makes it close to impossible to trade at all. Any coin that makes a movement up, seems to collapse a couple of days later.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Bitcoin has already begun to grow.  I am sure that Ethereum will reach for him.  I think that by the end of the month it should be more than $ 400.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The price of the coin will stop falling and Ethereum will inspire confidence only after the Ethereum 2.0 update. I think that Ethereum will cope with this easy task and will please the community again.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
that can be passed by ethereum, the potential of ethereum is very large and now this might be used as one of the things that might be easy for ethereum. it's just that ethereum needs to wait for a good moment and it will be easy to get
It has a lot of potential but ethereum needs a new field for that because the ICO demand has been taken by the majority of the exchange site and ethereum is looking for alternative solution to bring back the big demand like what happened in 2017. ethereum will stay at this level.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
for now, Ethereum prices are stable at 0.02 btc. I think this will be stable for a long time. when I pay attention, Ethereum prices have been stable for quite a while. so, I think the next change is the pump, or a price higher than 0.02 btc. for now, it's only a prediction and there is no information to support it, but I really believe that will happen.

How can you say that Ethereum prices will be stable at 0.02 BTC, when the same has been going down almost the every other day? When the current bull run started in April, the exchange rate was 0.036 BTC per coin. The market was in a depressed state, and both the BTC and altcoin trade volumes were down. But once the bull run started, ETH went on a continuous decline against BTC. Now the exchange rate is hovering around the 0.0195 BTC level.

The last time I checked, Bitcoin dominance had increased to 68.2%, a level which was last witnessed several years back. Almost all the altcoins are down against Bitcoin. But in my opinion, the no.1 culprit is Ethereum. Everything started after the ICO market went on a bearish phase. IMO, the decline started with Ethereum, and then spread to the other altcoins.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
Are we starting to see capitulation of Eth holders? I think the Eth team needs to show some results soon.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
This is not a big problem for Ethereum, in my opinion. We cannot know what will really happen in the future. However, this does not prevent the king of altcoins from being great.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
that can be passed by ethereum, the potential of ethereum is very large and now this might be used as one of the things that might be easy for ethereum. it's just that ethereum needs to wait for a good moment and it will be easy to get
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
BTC dominance right now over 66.5%

So Now Altcoin market is on the downtrend. I won't be surprised if ETH price gets below $100 which is very likely to happen in the coming months. If that happens ETH will fall very likely below .01BTC. Investing now on ETH is very high risk.

IEO's aren't welcomed by the community. if you check only Binance IEO's were profitable for the time. IEO's were misused by the exchanges that's why general investors lost their interest. IEO's didn't generate the hype ICO's did back in 2017. I think this is a major price correction.
If the trend in Eth Btc pair continues, Eth USD value will as well be affected if Eth gets to $100, this will only mean its Btc value will drop to either 0.01 or drop to 6 digits. That's really scary and it will be a drop of above 90% from its current Btc pair price.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Ethereum never received any boost from IEOs, most IEOs that we have seen in the market are developed on Binance chain or the chain of the exchange that is coming up with such IEO, in fact ever since the creation of IEO platform, Ethereum smart contract of ICO has really suffered a setback because majority of very great projects that would have registered on ICO through Ethereum smart contract prefers to go through IEO for better chance of success.

Ethereum is really suffering now because the main thing that usually cause boost in its value which is ICO has also suffered a major setback too, so except they come up with new concept before the Ethereum that we use to know can come back to its right position. Except maybe bull run, then we can see that value again.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
The most important thing to know is that only 20% of the ICO has sold ownership of ETH. Yet the other 80% still holds ETH and is very likely to be sold too, ETH's sales will make ETH's price drop again, and the investors are very pleased if the price ETH down because it can buy it again at the lowest price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It can even survive below 0.00001 btc.

Ethereum price doesn't equal the value it brings. Price can be anything but the value it brings is something else.
Activity: 277
Merit: 0
I dont think so,ETH and other altcoin can survive because of that, but let's see at the end of the year I think altcoin will start to recover.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Etherem is currently below 0.02 btc now due to some good uptrend of BTC and I don't think it will die at that point, what's important here is its fiat value which is still above ICO price and price is over $200 currently.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
As we all know, the exchange rate of Ethereum has fallen during the past few months (vs BTC). From around 0.035 BTC per coin six months back, the prices have fallen to 0.0205 BTC as of now.
If you compare the price in regards to bitcoin then there is no way any coin will catch up with bitcoin, the main difference in the past six months is that the price of bitcoin has increased its valuation three folds and the price of ETH also doubled from those situation, just take the dollar valuation and ETH will survive if they are able to come up with solutions for their flaws.

More developers to continue using this chain for their projects the more potentials that the value will rise high again
Many projects used ETH for their initial collection and majority of the successful projects migrated to their own chain and all the scam projects died off leaving behind the coins in the blockchain Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
The market is gradually recovering, the volume of cryptocurrency capitalization is growing. By the end of 2019, the Ethereum exchange rate may reach $ 500. At Ethereum is worth investing in the for the long term. He will show its capabilities in the future. From the current value, you can make x2 and x3 per year.

The combined cryptocurrency market capitalization may be growing. But the altcoin market capitalization is going down. During the past four months, the Bitcoin dominance has gone from less than 50% to 67.9%. THe altcoins are getting battered. The only altcoins that are staying strong happens to be the Bitcoin forks (such as Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV), and the stablecoins (such as Tether, USDC and TUSD). The market share of the "proper" altcoins (i.e those not including Bitcoin forks and stablecoins) have gone down from 45% to less than 27%.

The market has recovered. I would agree with you on that. But what does that mean for the altcoins such as Ethereum? I am not even sure about its long term prospects. The only advantage is that it enjoys an overwhelming monopoly with the ICO/IEO sector. But what is the use, as most of these offerings are repeatedly failing to attain the soft cap?
Pages:
Jump to: