Pages:
Author

Topic: Can gambling be profitable in long term ? - page 9. (Read 112188 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
September 26, 2017, 07:51:58 AM
no. if you think gambling can be profitable for long term then you are wrong. it is true that gambling can provide a great victory in a short time, but also can lose in a shorter time.
Activity: 94
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 06:46:01 AM
Gambling can make a profit in the long term only if you invest in gambling sites. If you just play daily in anticipation of profit, then most likely all the money will be lost.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
September 26, 2017, 06:33:27 AM
It all depends on how lucky a person is, but do not expect a permanent profit from gambling as they are entertainment and carry more losses than profits.

Well it doesnt depend all on how lucky a person is. It is how disciplined he is or his knowing on his limits in gambling. Win a little, stop, try again next time.
Lucky is not at all, you have to stay strong too. When you see China is making a ridiculous law about banned Bitcoin but still let Chinese traders can trade bitcoin at Hong Kong , i already knew something happen . Whales are trying to swallow all of us who doesn't have balls.
Yes. There is no luck alone that leads you train to station. There must be some skills, workouts, intelligence and many other things that couples to make a strong base of success. As you said about China, exactly if you all leave on your luck then Chinese wouldn’t be able to work on bitcoins and their government writes a rebellion against bitcoin in their luck.
They can still find a way to play if they really want to play gambling using bitcoin, only exchanges are ban and there are other ways possible to obtain bitcoin and cash it out. The question is if we are profitable in the long run, I believe we can because it's possible but it's very evident that gambling sites are making enormous income and that means in my simple analyses that most gamblers are losing and only few are winning long term.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 26, 2017, 05:27:44 AM
It all depends on how lucky a person is, but do not expect a permanent profit from gambling as they are entertainment and carry more losses than profits.

Well it doesnt depend all on how lucky a person is. It is how disciplined he is or his knowing on his limits in gambling. Win a little, stop, try again next time.
Lucky is not at all, you have to stay strong too. When you see China is making a ridiculous law about banned Bitcoin but still let Chinese traders can trade bitcoin at Hong Kong , i already knew something happen . Whales are trying to swallow all of us who doesn't have balls.
Yes. There is no luck alone that leads you train to station. There must be some skills, workouts, intelligence and many other things that couples to make a strong base of success. As you said about China, exactly if you all leave on your luck then Chinese wouldn’t be able to work on bitcoins and their government writes a rebellion against bitcoin in their luck.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 04:55:29 PM

In gambling, it depends upon the game being played whether we need to use skill or the only option in hand is to rely on luck. Dice, slot and roulette are all about luck whereas poker players have tricks up their sleeves that are really helpful in the game.
If we talk about Chinese government, indeed it is a smart one and will never ever let go off of bitcoins.
Activity: 139
HelpMyWallet
September 25, 2017, 03:21:04 PM
I once turned 1-2 bitcoin into 90 plus. You can consistently win small amounts daily to make a living gambling.  
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 03:18:00 PM
It's hard to get lucky in the long term in gambling, it all depends on our discipline in playing gambling, when we can take control of any situation we will know what to do.
because sometimes a person will suffer streak defeat or you're out of luck on that day, and you must stop if that happens or we could lose all the money in an instant.
that is true and the answer for this are of course no way you can do it.

gambling won't be profitable if you insist to keep playing for whatever reason, you should be wise and responsible. once you got a winning just keep it and forget about gambling. you might could consider it as the real profitable gambling. but not for long term.

Our mate should have that thinking of keeping his profit event though he's lucky of his gambling career as of now. That's true it won't be profitable in a long term. He will going to lose if he won't stop his activities as time the gambling game will ran through recent month's, it will not give you that luck as always.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
September 25, 2017, 02:24:15 PM
I don't think that it is an issue of luck only !
There some persons who have an epic strategies and some plans to play gambling, and there is others who have no luck but with the experience they are learned how to play very well.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 25, 2017, 11:48:55 AM
It's hard to get lucky in the long term in gambling, it all depends on our discipline in playing gambling, when we can take control of any situation we will know what to do.
because sometimes a person will suffer streak defeat or you're out of luck on that day, and you must stop if that happens or we could lose all the money in an instant.
that is true and the answer for this are of course no way you can do it.

gambling won't be profitable if you insist to keep playing for whatever reason, you should be wise and responsible. once you got a winning just keep it and forget about gambling. you might could consider it as the real profitable gambling. but not for long term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
September 25, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

I agree with you, Luck is great in gambling, but If you plan to make a nice profit in the  long terms, you will can still reach your goals without luck, because you are strong and you will try with all your have to make profit from gambling which it's to risky, and I think in the end we can reach our goals, but we should be carefull from greed and others shit thinking.

Without luck?  Impossible. No matter how strong you are in discipline, how knowledgeable you are, how patient you are, it will not mean anything if you're out of luck. It could also be said if you are not strong in discipline, if you are lucky then you will benefit. Luck is the big thing in gambling and you will not get anything without luck.

Could not agree more. Even with games like poker and sports betting, you also need a dose of luck but these kinds of games (involving skills) gives you more chances of winning versus games that are based on pure luck.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 24, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

I agree with you, Luck is great in gambling, but If you plan to make a nice profit in the  long terms, you will can still reach your goals without luck, because you are strong and you will try with all your have to make profit from gambling which it's to risky, and I think in the end we can reach our goals, but we should be carefull from greed and others shit thinking.

Without luck?  Impossible. No matter how strong you are in discipline, how knowledgeable you are, how patient you are, it will not mean anything if you're out of luck. It could also be said if you are not strong in discipline, if you are lucky then you will benefit. Luck is the big thing in gambling and you will not get anything without luck.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2017, 03:26:01 PM
Of course it is possible to be a winner in the long term with sports betting. Just have a very rigorous management of his bankroll and find the value bet. Last year I followed a tipster, it was 40% positive on the year, with 3 units of bankroll bet, I started with 10 000$, I arrived at 14 000$. This year I am looking for a very good tipster who can make me double or triple my bankroll, it is widely possible.
Otherwise there are strategies, for example you can bet all your profits to each bet, I have already earned a lot of money very quickly thanks to this method

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 02:58:33 PM
Gambling only gives a glance at it. If continued, then we will be swept towards zero balance. That's what i know from gamblers near me, they were given a winning at the beginning of game. After that, they become greedy. And always ending lose.
Activity: 1078
September 24, 2017, 01:16:58 PM
It might be possible. Gambling can be counted on to give longterm profits. The thing is, we can be consistent on gambling. Because our emotions change each time and will never stabilize.
Activity: 434
September 24, 2017, 12:47:40 PM

Activity: 126
September 24, 2017, 11:40:45 AM

copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
September 23, 2017, 08:05:06 AM

Yes people will win money in gambling because of their luck, but many people don't know how to save that money. One thing we have to keep it in our mind in gambling we can't win all games like that we will not make a long term profit. So whenever you win some amount of money in gambling better, you can stop your game and continue in next time.
It's probably one of the best ways if you are lucky but you cannot control that or even know that you're lucky unless you are there. Keeping yourself away from temptation would be a great way like when you are playing then you won a big amount, it's best to stop gambling so that you could do something with your profit.
Activity: 473
September 23, 2017, 07:41:03 AM

Yes people will win money in gambling because of their luck, but many people don't know how to save that money. One thing we have to keep it in our mind in gambling we can't win all games like that we will not make a long term profit. So whenever you win some amount of money in gambling better, you can stop your game and continue in next time.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
September 23, 2017, 06:36:32 AM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
September 23, 2017, 05:54:37 AM
I don't think so that in gambling will become profitable in long term.  In gambling our money are not a stable and our money are not sure that can remain in their number in a long period of time, because in everytime we are take gambling we are have a chance to win or to losse our money. And then, we if we are always losse in gambling our money will disappear slowly, and it is hard to get some profit on it. For me, it is good to invest than to gambling because in investing we are sure that we are get some profit to the money that we are invest. Unlike, in gambling it will also makes fun to the people who are addicted on it or the people or the gamblers that are professional in any type of gambling. So we need to understand and study of what we are comfortable to get some profit, to gambling or to invest?  
I agree! In gambling there is no asssurance that you will always win, it always depends on luck of the person. When you win keep the money and have the courage to put up your own business, invest you money into firms or just save your money. Gamling is profitable but not for a long term. Yes, there is a chance that you might win but there's a greater chance that you will loose.

It is never going to be profitable even in short term that is why it is better to play for fun. When we play for fun we are not going to care if we win or lose , that is why it is better to think like that so that we dont deposit alot of money. It is going to prevent us from using alot of money if we only play for fun because it is never going to be profitable
Pages:
Jump to: