Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Grin become a payment method again? - page 2. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 4
April 02, 2024, 11:13:55 AM
Thank you for your quick and detailed answer Sir.

I have read that there have been many developments regarding grin. Unfortunately, I do not have sufficient technical knowledge to know which innovation could have fully solved the problems mentioned by Mr. Theymos.

I hope software developers can address this issue and we can see history repeating itself.

I hope it is not an exaggeration to think that decentralized and privacy-oriented projects, which are a birthright, should receive positive discrimination.

I don't know what to do about moving the topic to "meta". If it's not a huge mistake,
I'd prefer it to stay in the same place.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
April 02, 2024, 10:53:49 AM
The answer to your question is in the first post of the topic you mentioned.

November 2021 update: grin payments are currently not being accepted. My payments code broke, and since grin payments were never very common, it hasn't been a priority to fix it.

So payment in Grin might come up someday, but it's not a high priority. I personally doubt it will appear in the near future.

P.S. Move the topic to the Meta section, since the subject of the topic is primarily about the forum.
Activity: 10
Merit: 4
April 02, 2024, 10:43:27 AM
We've seen this done in the past. This was discontinued due to some problems.

The relevant topic is below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/grin-is-now-accepted-for-forum-payments-5098450

Over the years that have passed Grin has made many innovations and improved itself.
now has multiple wallets working properly.

What are the chances of grin being used as a payment method again on the bitcointalk forum?
Pages:
Jump to: