Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I become a professional trader? - page 2. (Read 1173 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 01, 2024, 12:20:32 PM
However, I still suggest to make trading as only your side hustle.
I'd also suggest for those people to only trade part time and don't fully rely on it when you're still new to it. There are many professional traders that are good and treated it as their full time but you don't know what's happening actually behind the scene.

Find a real job that will give you fixed and consistent profits, while continue trading at your free time so you can still make decent amount of additional income.
I agree on this, having a real job and you do trading part time. You can still be considered as a professional but you've got a stable back up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 01, 2024, 10:08:02 AM
Trading is definitely a long journey that requires time, effort, and commitment.  There will be losses and failures, but that's part of the process.  I've been trading for a bit now.  I still think of myself as a student with more to learn.  But I've picked up a good amount so far and feel like I can handle whatever the market throws at me and, but I dont expect to profit on every trade.  No one bats a thousand.  But I trust in my skills and experience so far.  Even if I have losing days I know I can bounce back.

Yes, a person can do anything if he tries, but hard work is a necessary condition for that. Risk can also be diverted, but to avoid it, if a person invests a small amount, if he wants to take less profit, then the loss will be less, but if the more profit he takes, the more he will bear the loss. It will have to be done and the risk will be so high, so my advice is that the person should invest a little faith in the beginning, when he learns and after that, become a professional, then increase the amount according to what he can afford to lose.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 31, 2024, 11:38:51 PM
I want to choose crypto currency trading as a career but I feel like I need to know a lot about it to choose it as a career and I don't think there is anything better to do from here.
As I am new to this place I am trying to know which aspects I can take Cryptocurrency trading as my career if I know well.

After searching various online platforms youtube twitter different places I realized that if I want to do cryptocurrency trading it is very important for me to learn many things first including -

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis

If I can master the above I think I can be a successful trader Another thing I noticed is that when the market goes up or down again, no chart or technical analysis or fundamental analysis works Do I have to depend on the news or should I pay attention to the news that if there is good news in the market the market goes up a lot and bad news actually the market goes down a lot I am gaining knowledge from YouTube or different online platforms to become a professional Cryptocurrency trader

Is there anyone here who is a professional trader, I want to help him that apart from the above mentioned things, what should I know as a professional trader, do you know of any platform or site from where I can take professional trader training ?
Not sure if you are in the right path here because trading must not be a primary source of income
because there is no master in this instead the volatility of the market is your enemy here , try not to fall into
the promises of those trading coaches because they will lure you to enroll for payments but does not stand
by your side when market shakes down.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
January 31, 2024, 07:55:22 PM
Snip
Yes trading can be someone's part time job and if you want to do well in trading you must do it with your own efforts through your own analysis. The professional trader you trust cannot guarantee his own profits, so how can you fully trust someone else and invest your money accordingly? Trading is very risky so you must be careful here. And high amount cannot be invested in the beginning.

Instead of trading i prefer someone buy and holding bitcoin than going into trading because there is every possibility for that person to empty his  or her account so easily if that person doesn't know how to manage he or her funds effectively, even though he can still manage funds effectively the main goal should how capable is he to make profits with his funded amount in his or her account. Sometimes people always claims to be making profits in trading but other way round they are insuring lost, maybe still looking for the solution to explore for them to start making profits while trading.
You have a point but it depends on the space we're good in some people can't do without crypto trading and they are doing well in the space despite the risk involved.
I also prefer, to buy and hold than venture into crypto trading maybe it is not my call cause I don't like spending much time on market analysis not talking about the risk involved in it.
Having said that, portfolio management is not the only important in the crypto trading space although it's one of the important.
Activity: 784
Merit: 544
January 31, 2024, 07:35:20 PM

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis

If I can master the above I think I can be a successful trader Another thing I noticed is that when the market goes up or down again, no chart or technical analysis or fundamental analysis works Do I have to depend on the news or should I pay attention to the news that if there is good news in the market the market goes up a lot and bad news actually the market goes down a lot I am gaining knowledge from YouTube or different online platforms to become a professional Cryptocurrency trader

Is there anyone here who is a professional trader, I want to help him that apart from the above mentioned things, what should I know as a professional trader, do you know of any platform or site from where I can take professional trader training ?
Op, there are couple of things you need to get clear about trading in terms of “Technical & Fundamental analysis” when you talk about technical analysis you are talking about the candle stick and other technical tools such as indicators etc, whereas Fundamental analysis is all about the news events like (economic news such as interest rate and unemployment rate), political news, war event etc.

The market is right, but you are wrong with how you approach the market and that's why it seems to you that both the Technical and Fundamental analysis don't work.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
January 31, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
Making trading as your personal career might be hard and risky to think. Aside that it does not give you consistent amount of income, most likely there will be more losses than gains most particularly if you are still a beginner. But if you manage to overcome all the risks and be successful on them, you can be professional and profitable trader in the long run.

However, I still suggest to make trading as only your side hustle. Find a real job that will give you fixed and consistent profits, while continue trading at your free time so you can still make decent amount of additional income.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
January 31, 2024, 05:46:49 PM
Of course you can become a professional trader but you cannot become a professional trader in the beginning. Trading will be difficult for you in the beginning but if you can overcome this difficult period well then surely you can take your trading skills to another level. At the beginning of trading you may have difficulty in understanding the market or it may be difficult to determine the target, but if you can move forward slowly without considering this difficulty as a difficulty, then you will definitely know more in the later periods than the previous period. There should be enough curiosity to know, the more curiosity you have the more you will learn and the more you know about trading the more skilled you will be in trading.
The biggest challenge in trading is when overcoming all the risks and difficulties when you are still in the beginning process. If you can successfully do that, trading will be a slight easier for you to manage especially if you are highly motivated and has good amount of patience to know when to perfectly trade and when not to. While trading can be hard and tough for majority, it can be easy and profitable in the end for those who keep enduring all the sacrifices and hardships without quitting but instead continue to learn from all of it.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
January 31, 2024, 04:43:08 PM
Snip
Yes trading can be someone's part time job and if you want to do well in trading you must do it with your own efforts through your own analysis. The professional trader you trust cannot guarantee his own profits, so how can you fully trust someone else and invest your money accordingly? Trading is very risky so you must be careful here. And high amount cannot be invested in the beginning.

Instead of trading i prefer someone buy and holding bitcoin than going into trading because there is every possibility for that person to empty his  or her account so easily if that person doesn't know how to manage he or her funds effectively, even though he can still manage funds effectively the main goal should how capable is he to make profits with his funded amount in his or her account. Sometimes people always claims to be making profits in trading but other way round they are insuring lost, maybe still looking for the solution to implore for them to start making profits while trading.
Totally depends on a certain individual on which there are really those people who are really that loving to take up some risks for them to earn more on which we know that trading actively could really give out that kind of chance or opportunity on earning more and this is why they would really be loving on taking up some extra steps for them to be at least having the opportunity to earn more and this is something that you would really be needing up to accept it out on the time that you would really be opting in trying out to make some trading. Its not for everyone on which this could really be only into those people who are really that dedicated
or really that serious on taking up some risks for them to have at least the chance for them to increase their earnings.

Becoming a professional trader? Why not? It would really be just that depending on how passionate you are into this kind of target in life on which not everyone would really be able to get a hold of.
Somewhat it might be hard but doesnt mean that it would be impossible. It would really be just that taking up some time and tons of efforts before you could really be having
that a good grasps with it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
January 31, 2024, 04:36:30 PM
Snip

Instead of trading i prefer someone buy and holding bitcoin than going into trading because there is every possibility for that person to empty his  or her account so easily if that person doesn't know how to manage he or her funds effectively, even though he can still manage funds effectively the main goal should how capable is he to make profits with his funded amount in his or her account. Sometimes people always claims to be making profits in trading but other way round they are insuring lost, maybe still looking for the solution to explore for them to start making profits while trading.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 31, 2024, 02:19:51 AM
I want to choose crypto currency trading as a career but I feel like I need to know a lot about it to choose it as a career and I don't think there is anything better to do from here.
As I am new to this place I am trying to know which aspects I can take Cryptocurrency trading as my career if I know well.

If you are actually trading in the crypto space and you don't have a sound mentor. Then you are certainly going to get liquidated in 90% of your trades. Yeah that's the sad truth. For a start you need a good and experienced hand to guide you. Trust me, trading isn't difficult as we see it. With the right Signals and guide, you can earn hugely monthly.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 30, 2024, 08:39:47 AM
You can develop yourself on trading as a skill but not as a career to me I am not a professional trader because it requires lots of time to be able to understand how to become successful in trading, as beginner and someone who is venturing into trading newly you might get the wrong perspective about trading as I know that it's not a place where you can double your money so quickly and faster without you going through thorough training even though you finds it very lucrative you will have to spend a lot of time to be able to start making profit, the main target should be how to be more perfect while trading without incurring much lost.
Activity: 224
Merit: 216
January 30, 2024, 05:10:51 AM
Mistakes is a common thing in life. As we expect too much from trading this is not a mistake. We like to say is a greed which is very bad habit in trading because not to sell or buy in time is not a mistake.
We should make some target for profit then we will safe from loss as well as from greed then the mistake words we cannot say in trading because how many people are getting profit from these tradings.
Mistakes are a normal rule of life but we often lose a lot of money in our trading due to mistakes.So those of us who trade should adhere to few things which are. One thing that all of us who trade in cryptocurrencies should keep in mind is to control our emotions. If we cannot control our emotions then we will never be successful in trading. So we all should trade realistically rather than trading with emotions or we may end up in losses.

But there are other things we need to keep in mind that if we trade in any token, we don't expect extra profit from that token and we don't expect to get rich overnight from this token. I said this because suppose you take a coin entry and the price of that coin suddenly drops, then without being emotional, we have to review the condition of the token and then decide.

There are also many traders who trade a coin and watch the price of that coin over and over again. I think they should place a specific target sell order instead of checking the coin price repeatedly. Then maybe his mind will be very calm
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 30, 2024, 04:15:59 AM
This is a great approach to start with by mastering technical, fundamental and candlestick analysis. I didn’t find myself in trading until I met a good trader friend who started explaining everything to me and showed me how to trade. I took a lot of strategies from him and still use them to this day. This is kind of my story of becoming a trader; without my friend, I would of course have made a lot of mistakes.

Mistakes is a common thing in life. As we expect too much from trading this is not a mistake. We like to say is a greed which is very bad habit in trading because not to sell or buy in time is not a mistake.
We should make some target for profit then we will safe from loss as well as from greed then the mistake words we cannot say in trading because how many people are getting profit from these tradings.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
January 29, 2024, 08:32:46 AM
Trading is definitely a long journey that requires time, effort, and commitment.  There will be losses and failures, but that's part of the process.  I've been trading for a bit now.  I still think of myself as a student with more to learn.  But I've picked up a good amount so far and feel like I can handle whatever the market throws at me and, but I dont expect to profit on every trade.  No one bats a thousand.  But I trust in my skills and experience so far.  Even if I have losing days I know I can bounce back.

To live with confidence and trust in ourselves, nothing is impossible in trading. Of course, we have to remind ourselves that success won't come easily but after tough conditions. We suffer losses and difficulties first before we taste success that is why if we are impatient, it certainly won't work. A reason why thousands of individuals tried and have gone, and only a strong personality trader who has a positive mindset despite the losses and difficulties left and reach their goal. If we can't dare to face the hardship of being a trader, there is also no reason to start as it only ends up quitting.
Activity: 265
Merit: 34
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 29, 2024, 05:00:10 AM
This is a great approach to start with by mastering technical, fundamental and candlestick analysis. I didn’t find myself in trading until I met a good trader friend who started explaining everything to me and showed me how to trade. I took a lot of strategies from him and still use them to this day. This is kind of my story of becoming a trader; without my friend, I would of course have made a lot of mistakes.

What to think and worry about when buying alt coins?

Technical guidance is a must and if you are already involved in trading, it is not like playing on a demo account, you need tactics and strategies that ultimately make a profit, otherwise don't waste your time just looking at charts and watching prices. The shorter the time, the better, because you can sell it faster and increase the value of your asset.
Activity: 980
Merit: 947
January 29, 2024, 04:58:06 AM
Making trading as a career doesn't seem ideal because trading is not like a job where you will definitely get a salary when you finish the job.
In trading, you can not only get profits but losses will also be impossible for you to avoid, no matter how skilled you are at trading, you will definitely get both, so that when you are not mentally able to see the losses you get then you will be even more stressed and it will make it more difficult to analyze the market for opening positions in the next trade, so if you want to make trading a career then you must have income from other sources and the money you use to trade is what you can afford to lose, but I don't see that as an ideal thing to do as a career.
At the initial stages, everything will be exactly like this, there will be unprofitable trades, there will be stress, but after some time with experience everything will be easier to perceive, especially if the trader trades with a profit, even a small one. And of course, at first trading will not be able to become the main source of income, it is even possible that this will not happen even in a year, for everyone it takes different time, so of course you should take care of the main source of income, which can be work.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 29, 2024, 03:51:56 AM
Activity: 659
Merit: 10
Chainjoes.com
January 28, 2024, 02:10:30 PM
Trading is at the very top of the crypto market because those who are more expert in it are constantly getting the best profits and those who are new traders are always bearing the losses. You should know how risky trading is for a new crypto user. There are many people who have studied trading for years and failed, so it is foolish to accept sudden profits. Since best trading takes a lot of practice, change your position.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 273
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
January 28, 2024, 10:45:11 AM
Many people want to make trading a career, including me personally, but after I developed the skills that I have, it turns out that trading is not limited to that, there are many things that need to be paid more attention to, and I think the news is also important to know, so I failed to become a professional trader. Even if someone feels they have skills in trading and feel professional, why would they sell what they know about the market? Isn't it easy for them to make money from trading?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
January 26, 2024, 02:26:59 PM
Just absorb every difficulty that you will be getting from your beginning as you trade. You will have the ideas that will be built on that time when you start.
If you want to be a professional trader, you're still far from it because there are no qualities to become one other than being good in doing trades and the most important is when you are profitable.
You may even call someone who's very profitable and yet he's humble and won't want to get called as a pro trader.
Professional traders already have a lot of experience and know the candles that form each time frame by heart. They also know the market cycles that occur and use several supporting indicators to determine where the market will go. It is not easy to become a real professional trader, it requires good knowledge and intelligence to process all the information and apply it to the charts and analysis carried out. Those who claim to be professional traders but do not have a good portfolio certainly have doubts about their abilities.
Pages:
Jump to: