Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I become a professional trader? - page 8. (Read 1173 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 15, 2024, 11:51:40 AM
Don't make trading as your professional career because can't guarantee with accurate predicting about coins have to buy. You can develop with your trading skill be better but not sure how some one understood well and have bigger ratio profitable with cryptocurrency trading. Although I found many professional trader in cryptocurrency but they have under 60% ratio profitable and many of them get side income by selling signal trading.

Better make trading as your side job but if can earn much profitable still not guarantee with how long your profitable consistency in trading.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2024, 11:36:08 AM
I have seen real people that are doing trading full time. What I just don't like with them is they think that others can also follow the path that they've taken.

While I'd say that it's possible for you OP to become a full time trader, whether you call yourself or them as professional traders. You already have the idea about what you must know.

But there can be some situations that all of those analysis won't do anything against the unpredictability of the market. If you think that you're an aspiring trader, see it for yourself as no one's going to stop you.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 15, 2024, 10:51:07 AM
Of course you can become a professional trader if that's what you desire, in other for you to achieve this goal you should be prepared to undergo series of training, continuous learning to become a pro. Nothing is impossible in life, as long as you are determined to do what it takes to achieve it.
There are a lot of professionals in this field as well as forex trading. They all went through different training to get to the level they are. You have already highlights the tools that is required to become a pro trader, it is up to you to put in your 100%.

I think when you search on YouTube you can find free tutorial to follow, but if you need the comprehensive info then you will have to probably pay to gain access to the full courses.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
January 15, 2024, 10:24:55 AM
You can develop yourself on trading as a skill but not as a career to me I am not a professional trader because it requires lots of time to be able to understand how to become successful in trading, as beginner and someone who is venturing into trading newly you might get the wrong perspective about trading as I know that it's not a place where you can double your money so quickly and faster without you going through thorough training even though you finds it very lucrative you will have to spend a lot of time to be able to start making profit, the main target should be how to be more perfect while trading without incurring much lost.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
January 15, 2024, 09:27:39 AM
We all have the chance to become a professional trader but you will be wondering why only a few reach that level.
Yes, by chance we all have equal, but people are impatient, people are always rushing to become successful traders in just a few days and so they fail.

If you want to become a professional trader, then must work on it and acquire all the knowledge needed. Don't expect it achieved so easily but expect more on hard work, and patience, and one must learn from their mistakes. It is simply to say "I have to do this and this" but you will find it hard in actual trade.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
January 15, 2024, 08:20:16 AM
I want to choose crypto currency trading as a career but I feel like I need to know a lot about it to choose it as a career and I don't think there is anything better to do from here.

Everything you mentioned is true, but your definition is wrong and will cause loss, even if you are a professional. Crypto currency trading is not a career or a full-time job, and even if you are a professional, there is no guarantee that you will get a profit sufficient to pay your monthly living costs.

Trading is a way to increase your investment as If you have invested money and profits from the investment, you can use trading to enhance these profits. If you invest in Bitcoin with money that you do not need and you achieve $1,000 in profits from this investment, then you can use trading to enhance these profits or provide more liquidity for the investment, and then the profits from these profits are what you can spend. Or use it as an alternative to a full-time job (if it is more than your average monthly consumption)
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
January 15, 2024, 08:05:01 AM
I want to choose crypto currency trading as a career but I feel like I need to know a lot about it to choose it as a career and I don't think there is anything better to do from here.
As I am new to this place I am trying to know which aspects I can take Cryptocurrency trading as my career if I know well.
Do not take trading as a career. It will not be helpful. Have something else that is your primary source of income and begin trading with small amount of money that you can afford to lose. See trading as gambling, although it is not gambling but it is as risky as gambling.

After searching various online platforms youtube twitter different places I realized that if I want to do cryptocurrency trading it is very important for me to learn many things first including -

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis
Yes it is very important to learn technical and fundamental analyses. But trading is more than that, you need to have strategies that can help you not to lose more than gain.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 15, 2024, 08:00:01 AM
As I am new to this place I am trying to know which aspects I can take Cryptocurrency trading as my career if I know well.

After searching various online platforms youtube twitter different places I realized that if I want to do cryptocurrency trading it is very important for me to learn many things first including -

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis

If I can master the above I think I can be a successful trader Another thing I noticed is that when the market goes up or down again, no chart or technical analysis or fundamental analysis works Do I have to depend on the news or should I pay attention to the news that if there is good news in the market the market goes up a lot and bad news actually the market goes down a lot I am gaining knowledge from YouTube or different online platforms to become a professional Cryptocurrency trader

Is there anyone here who is a professional trader, I want to help him that apart from the above mentioned things, what should I know as a professional trader, do you know of any platform or site from where I can take professional trader training ?
Pages:
Jump to: