Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I still get wealthy through Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 37384 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 13, 2019, 09:43:39 PM
4 years ago I thought the same thing, and maybe many people think about it again in the next 10 years. This is not a matter of price but the latest developments that are never separated from the world view of technology, even the government is always preparing a lot of things to finally think hard to position fiat and bitcoin. We are lucky that bitcoin is back to doing a long retracement at current prices, there is no other word besides "buy now"

It depends, the market is really unpredictable, but for now maybe buying now and holding it for a decade might make you wealth just like those who hold and bought Bitcoin way back 5-10 years ago. For now holding Bitcoin is so unpredictable, there is no guarantee at all, there's a lot of experts that are contradicting their analysis, so we don't know what path Bitcoin really will be in the coming months, for now, all are waiting for good news and for the upcoming halving.
Crypto currency is so volatile in which we can't predict its value. Even traders and users become more frustrating nowadays due to the market is so bearish but there is still hope to become wealthy on the bitcoin though it takes time to learn. If you have enough patience to wait and learn, you can earn but not as much profit to have a wealthy living. Its better to have a profit even how small profit to you have, because someday it definitely a good profit as it's relying on the value of bitcoin that may suddenly increase in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 13, 2019, 09:41:46 PM
4 years ago I thought the same thing, and maybe many people think about it again in the next 10 years. This is not a matter of price but the latest developments that are never separated from the world view of technology, even the government is always preparing a lot of things to finally think hard to position fiat and bitcoin. We are lucky that bitcoin is back to doing a long retracement at current prices, there is no other word besides "buy now"

It depends, the market is really unpredictable, but for now maybe buying now and holding it for a decade might make you wealth just like those who hold and bought Bitcoin way back 5-10 years ago. For now holding Bitcoin is so unpredictable, there is no guarantee at all, there's a lot of experts that are contradicting their analysis, so we don't know what path Bitcoin really will be in the coming months, for now, all are waiting for good news and for the upcoming halving.
As I know, a lot of predictions are related to Bitcoin value over the past year but most are inaccurate and there is no clear analysis for everyone. I think it will be difficult for Bitcoin to rise again in the future because the coin is currently heavily manipulated by the whales and the appearance of margin trading has prevented coin development.

I don't know what will happen in the future, but Bitcoin is no longer a worth the coin because every volatility of this coin will only make investors more disappointed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
November 13, 2019, 04:00:02 PM
Whenever bitcoin reaches a very high price there are always doubts about the possibility of bitcoin to grow even further, but bitcoin has shown that no matter how high it goes it can always go higher, when bitcoin reached 1000 dollars for each coin many thought bitcoin will never grow again and yet it grew to almost reach 20,000 dollars, and even if right now that price seems unreachable I'm sure that bitcoin will surpass it during the next decade.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
November 13, 2019, 03:44:13 AM

Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
November 13, 2019, 01:54:18 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 13, 2019, 01:45:38 AM
There are still many opportunities to become a millionaire just like the one who was rich from the results of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is low again since the beginning of the year until today, so it is an opportunity for you to get big profits from bitcoin because bitcoin has proven to be the only digital asset for the future. for those who want to join dibitcoin before it's too late in the future you will definitely find the right time to get rich with bitcoin I'm sure that happens

Well unless you have around hundreds of thousands to invest, I doubt that you'll become one anytime soon. There's a change if you have the means to meet that chance. It's definitely different from a few years ago. We probably won't have that much 50 to 100x pumps anymore. If you can manage to become a good trader with a hefty capital, then you may be able to hit that target. For regular people like us, that chance is considerably lower.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
November 13, 2019, 12:35:17 AM
I think so, experts has been saying that Bitcoin would be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in the future and when we compare the price now with what it was by the ending of 2017 and also compare the amount of attention it was getting in that period with the kind of attention it is getting now worldwide, you would see that Bitcoin is just a keg of gunpowder waiting to explode. I believe you can still get rich with Bitcoin is you buy and hold well.
Anyone has the right to predict the value of Bitcoin but it will certainly be very unlikely because the bear market is still overwhelming. I think we should only predict Bitcoin price from $10,000 to $20,000 because this is a price that is very close to everyone and Bitcoin needs to have great stability in the near future. Now a lot of investors are holding this coin and hope to be able to make a bigger profit because I am very optimistic about the future of the crypto market.

Future of Bitcoin seems to be bright because people have already hold and grabbed the Bitcoin at this downturn and this will surely help them to get their desired target. Still, there is plenty of time to reach the $20k mark because now the market situation is completely fluctuation and nobody doesn't have any guess when the price of Bitcoin will start increasing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
November 12, 2019, 04:12:10 PM
Yes, you can get wealthy with Bitcoin. If you are diligent in investing and patient enough. There a many wealthy people from Bitcoin especially at the 2017 bull run. But I will suggest you are not to enthusiastic about the Bitcoin wealth, while you promote Bitcoin, the wealth will locate you. You can get involved in trading, mining, investing, the games and gambling. Bitcoin has so many more values than just it's monetary value.
I also wish I could get rich from Bitcoin because this is the only coin that has a lot of value in my daily life. In fact, some major countries are starting to use Bitcoin to pay or pay their employees. In addition, blockchain technology is also applied a lot in health, banking, real estate, so I am sure Bitcoin will soon increase in the near future and people have great confidence in the crypto market.

It is possible that the value of Bitcoin is currently very volatile but it will certainly come at a time of price increase because investment demand is on the rise and everyone chooses Bitcoin the best asset to hold.
If you have a strong desire to become rich with the help of bitcoin then you have the ways to make it true too. Start investing in bitcoin and either hold it for a long duration of time before the next big pump happen or day trade with it. The later method will save your dependency on time to get rich. Indeed bitcoin is the future of money and gradually, all the businesses of this world will accept it.
Not gradually but already there are famous companies getting involved in bitcoin. Lately coke has been found in association with bitcoin. Well in order to earn huge money with bitcoin, it is a common practice to keep in wallets during dumps and take it out when the market is showing bull run since the coin is too expensive to lose in day trading. Day trading with bitcoin is risky and you will not make huge money with it.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
November 12, 2019, 04:24:25 AM
I think so, experts has been saying that Bitcoin would be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in the future and when we compare the price now with what it was by the ending of 2017 and also compare the amount of attention it was getting in that period with the kind of attention it is getting now worldwide, you would see that Bitcoin is just a keg of gunpowder waiting to explode. I believe you can still get rich with Bitcoin is you buy and hold well.
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
November 12, 2019, 04:21:33 AM
Let me give you this little statistics... The whole Cryptocurrency market cap is presently hovering around $240,000,000,000 and bitcoin price is somewhere around $8700, during the peak in 2017, the Cryptocurrency market cap hit an ATH of around $900,000,000,000 and bitcoin hit an amazing $20,000 high.

Experts cannot seem to agree on when the bullish season would commence but one thing they all seem to agree on is that the Cryptocurrency marketcap would eventually be worth trillions of dollars so imagine if Bitcoin hit $20,000 when the marketcap was less than a trillion dollars, imagine the price it would hit when the marketcap is worth trillions, let me just leave you with that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
November 12, 2019, 01:34:28 AM
Yes, you can get wealthy with Bitcoin. If you are diligent in investing and patient enough. There a many wealthy people from Bitcoin especially at the 2017 bull run. But I will suggest you are not to enthusiastic about the Bitcoin wealth, while you promote Bitcoin, the wealth will locate you. You can get involved in trading, mining, investing, the games and gambling. Bitcoin has so many more values than just it's monetary value.
I also wish I could get rich from Bitcoin because this is the only coin that has a lot of value in my daily life. In fact, some major countries are starting to use Bitcoin to pay or pay their employees. In addition, blockchain technology is also applied a lot in health, banking, real estate, so I am sure Bitcoin will soon increase in the near future and people have great confidence in the crypto market.

It is possible that the value of Bitcoin is currently very volatile but it will certainly come at a time of price increase because investment demand is on the rise and everyone chooses Bitcoin the best asset to hold.
If you have a strong desire to become rich with the help of bitcoin then you have the ways to make it true too. Start investing in bitcoin and either hold it for a long duration of time before the next big pump happen or day trade with it. The later method will save your dependency on time to get rich. Indeed bitcoin is the future of money and gradually, all the businesses of this world will accept it.

In Bitcoin world, there's no lucky or no saying that all of those who have been here for long will become rich and those who are just starting has less chance to become rich. If we want to earn and become rich, there will be no left behind if we will work how are we going to change our life. As the time is passing by, the opportunity arises is increasing more so it is up to us how are we going to handle it, how we want to be succeed.
Activity: 980
HALA MADRID
November 12, 2019, 12:58:34 AM
The future Bitcoin digital currency will change the monopoly of the currency by the state Government, just as the internet is changing monopoly practices in the telephone industry.

Read more : The future of Bitcoin

Not too late to buy Bitcoins

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 10, 2019, 05:12:09 AM

Activity: 1246
November 09, 2019, 01:10:24 PM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
November 07, 2019, 10:01:40 PM
I think putting to much hope to get rich is not healthy for your mind since crypto is very agile and it can experience a big drop in just one night.
So, investing in crypto is just trying our luck and just like people said, only invest money that we can afford to lose. It means that we have to ready with any condition because our money can lose anytime.
If the question is, can we still get wealthy ? ofcourse we can, depends on the future of bitcoin itself

Right, because if you think and hope of getting wealthy all the time and when a big drop comes then you'll be disappointed and stressed because it is your money. We all know that bitcoin is very unpredictable and sometimes it will hit rock bottom so just invest your spare money and always be read for the worst because we don't hold the future and we don't know what's gonna happen.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 07, 2019, 08:59:42 PM
Noooo! It's not too late to get wealthy through bitcoin; it's not even late. To me, this is just the beginning. I'm strongly believing that bitcoin's price will keep increasing and would increase beyond what people think.

Exactly, people who are into Bitcoin will feel the joy to become too rich with the Bitcoin, but it is not easy sometimes market fluctuation makes your mind to the attention of selling at a low price and suddenly the price will start increasing. If you are looking for a long term, then your dedication should be always long term.
Cryptocurrency always gives people something that what other people called as impossible! Look at how the bitcoin value surge from $200 to $20,000 it's 100x!

No wonder people continue hoping for the next chance to get another 100x and getting rich overnight which it's a little bit dreamy.. there's bigger chance for you to get that 100x return if you watchin altcoins closely, I'm sure the next bull run there's some altcoins who gonna make it happened!
Bitcoin itself to get 100x seems unlikely happened in the near future... $9,000 to $900,000? No not now ... but in 5 years maybe.
Bitcoin in the period from 2009 to 2015 usually did not have too much interest so people only see this coin as a tool to make money during that period but after Bitcoin reached the price of $20,000 in 2017, a lot of people begin to understand this market more. I think the increase in Bitcoin price is unpredictable because all our predictions in that period of time are inaccurate and Bitcoin is always contrary to everyone's thinking.

If you have hold Bitcoin since launch, you have become very wealthy and perhaps you only need to sell Bitcoin every day to make a profit in this market. Of course this is not possible because everyone has sold Bitcoin at $200 and very few investors can hold until now.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 07, 2019, 07:53:16 PM
Noooo! It's not too late to get wealthy through bitcoin; it's not even late. To me, this is just the beginning. I'm strongly believing that bitcoin's price will keep increasing and would increase beyond what people think.

Exactly, people who are into Bitcoin will feel the joy to become too rich with the Bitcoin, but it is not easy sometimes market fluctuation makes your mind to the attention of selling at a low price and suddenly the price will start increasing. If you are looking for a long term, then your dedication should be always long term.
Cryptocurrency always gives people something that what other people called as impossible! Look at how the bitcoin value surge from $200 to $20,000 it's 100x!

No wonder people continue hoping for the next chance to get another 100x and getting rich overnight which it's a little bit dreamy.. there's bigger chance for you to get that 100x return if you watchin altcoins closely, I'm sure the next bull run there's some altcoins who gonna make it happened!
Bitcoin itself to get 100x seems unlikely happened in the near future... $9,000 to $900,000? No not now ... but in 5 years maybe.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
November 07, 2019, 04:37:59 PM
Make no mistake, Bitcoin is basically like fiat(cash) but it's  more decentralized. The same way you would earn money or get wealthy with fiat, It's the same way here just that Bitcoin has a few more ways to earn. If you have services, you can offer and receive payment with Bitcoin or altcoins. You can even mine, participate in reward campaigns (bounties, Airdrops etc). You can even earn by being a profitable trader. My points is, You've to put in the work to earn a decent amount like you would in the real world. Don't get too digitalized and feel you ought to get ruch quick overnight. Getting wealthy is very much possible.
Bitcoin is not like fiat in any sense. And being decentralized is not a little thing. It is the biggest game changer here. Decentralized means having no central authority or central servers which means no one can control your asset. Fiat and paper money are controlled by governments and that is why we have problems like inflation. Bitcoin gives anonymity, security, freedom of control which fiat can’t.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
November 07, 2019, 02:13:09 PM
As long as the adoption increases, there is a chance that we may get a new ATH sometime in the near future. A few weeks ago, there was a media article which claimed that the number of cryptocurrency exchange users have doubled during the past 12 months. If we have such growth in the number of users, then sooner or later we will be having a corresponding increase in the exchange rates as well.
Activity: 1120
November 07, 2019, 01:30:01 PM
Yes, Of course. with decentralization comes instability, and cryptocurrencies are known for being highly volatile and unpredictable. Like most high-risk investments, this leaves opportunity for reaching ridiculous levels of wealth. For an example an investor who had $500 worth of bitcoin in 2010 would be worth at least couple of billions today. but there is no guaranteed way of getting rich by Bitcoin anymore. Seriously, it’s not too late to earn money with bitcoin but thinking that a few thousand dollars will get you there is not very realistic. Bitcoin price goes beyond it's expectation, and now you should buy and sell it to gain money from it.
Pages:
Jump to: