Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I still get wealthy through Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 37384 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
October 22, 2019, 09:45:27 AM
Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?

i believe that your education,your discipline and perseverance can get you your success in life.
and i think it is one good decision that i am here doing crypto related stuffs because i believe that bitcoin is an open opportunity that can take me somewhere where i want someday.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
October 22, 2019, 07:35:58 AM
You can get wealthy on bitcoin if you have invested on it. Because we know that bitcoin is a good to hold by now and good for long investment.
If you gonna invest on bitcoin you goona get wealthy.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
October 22, 2019, 06:59:55 AM
Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?

It depends on your situation, if you have invested a huge of bitcoin, then you hold in a long term for sure in the near future you will become rich. But if you don't have any of bitcoin or any of the potential altcoins in the market, that's impossible for you to achieve dude. Like now, its a good timing for you to buy bitcoin and avail the chance.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
October 22, 2019, 06:15:39 AM
Of course you still can. anyone can still benefit from cryptocurrency. I myself have now proved it. if we have the desire and also a hard worker then we will get a big profit later. even though the market conditions are not as good as they are today.but if you are in the investment sector, market conditions will greatly affect your profits
Bitcoin has still a lot to bring and as you said, this is also one of the right times to buy bitcoin because we all know that the market is suffering a big drop at the moment. If someone wants to make big profits by spending small, now is his chance to do that. Bitcoin has always welcomed new investors and never disappointed those who didn't give up on it during downfalls. It is planning to put another show on the road soon.
I am also in mood of buying some bitcoin right now because I am pretty sure that this time during pump; it is going to set some new record again. As soon as bitcoin is going to cross 10k dollars, we are going to observe unimaginable increase in the number of buyers of bitcoin. Bitcoin is just collecting some energy for such great jump.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
October 22, 2019, 12:31:41 AM
it's never too late to invest in bitcoin. of course you can become a rich person with a bitcoin investment

some reasons why investing in bitcoin :

1. Halving bitcoin will be here soon so bitcoin will be difficult to obtain.
2. Many agencies adopt bitcoin so people will buy bitcoin
3. ETF plan to be launched ETF is a mutual fund product that can be traded on the stock exchange.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
October 19, 2019, 09:29:33 AM
Of course you still can. anyone can still benefit from cryptocurrency. I myself have now proved it. if we have the desire and also a hard worker then we will get a big profit later. even though the market conditions are not as good as they are today.but if you are in the investment sector, market conditions will greatly affect your profits
Bitcoin has still a lot to bring and as you said, this is also one of the right times to buy bitcoin because we all know that the market is suffering a big drop at the moment. If someone wants to make big profits by spending small, now is his chance to do that. Bitcoin has always welcomed new investors and never disappointed those who didn't give up on it during downfalls. It is planning to put another show on the road soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
October 18, 2019, 08:48:01 AM
as long as it is still a conversation that is developing actively and tends to be controversial in global debates, this is where we must try to take reactive opportunities. Most new people who only try to buy bitcoin are immediately discouraged when they see prices that are still likely to fall, then sell quickly and do not come back again.

The concept of "wealth" of bitcoin users must continue to understand every condition to counter rumors / negative news so that all can be anticipated in fundamental analysis. if they don't understand this, I'm sure they will continue to panic and forget their purpose in enlarging assets through bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
October 17, 2019, 11:11:16 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
October 17, 2019, 09:46:05 AM
Anyone can still join in investing in bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will still grow when demand continues, so the opportunity to become rich is still wide open for anyone. We know that bitcoin is an asset and has good value for the future.
The price of Bitcoin will increase even more in the next 10 years. The current price for Bitcoin is still cheap, friend
Everyone can really still have a chance to get rich and earn from investing in bitcoin because bitcoin's price is still increasing that a lot of people are still hoping that it could recover it's price again up to $20,000 just like last year in the year of 2017, so if you will start to invest your money in bitcoin before it reaches it's price much higher you can really get a huge profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
October 17, 2019, 08:04:07 AM
Anything can make you rich, as long as you have a formula to maximize what you have. Bitcoin becomes a very expensive asset, being rich is possible and being poor is also possible. The prediction is not 100% correct, cryptocurrency is very difficult to guess, so saying late there is no correlation with cryptocurrency volatility. Because if you want and try and have talent you can become rich.
Agree, if we are truly talented and strive on the road to work, wealth will come to us in any field or job but of course, you and I still can't deny that bitcoin and crypto are truly fascinating opportunities for all of us because as you say, bitcoin is an extremely valuable asset, with exceptionally high value at times, that makes our wealth rate through it also become higher than usual. However, no story is perfect and good in all circumstances, Bitcoin is similar when the risk has been said too much since its value spiked
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
October 17, 2019, 04:31:28 AM
Anything can make you rich, as long as you have a formula to maximize what you have. Bitcoin becomes a very expensive asset, being rich is possible and being poor is also possible. The prediction is not 100% correct, cryptocurrency is very difficult to guess, so saying late there is no correlation with cryptocurrency volatility. Because if you want and try and have talent you can become rich.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
October 16, 2019, 09:38:41 PM

when someone wants to work hard and wants to try to profit from the market, I think there is still a chance to make someone rich. maybe someone tried in many ways so that someone can become rich with bitcoin today. there are those who trade daily, there are those who invest long-term, and there are also those who try to make a profit by participating in various prize-winning campaigns in bitcoin. so in my opinion, it's never too late for someone to get rich, as long as we want to try to the maximum.
As long as there is interest in this markets and money is changing hands there is always a chance to make yourself rich, but we also need to recognize that it is harder than ever to reach that goal, in the past the only thing you needed was to invest a small amount of money and coins like bitcoin or ethereum will grow so much that even an investment of a couple of thousands of dollars could have been enough to change your life but unfortunately  that is not the case anymore.

Bitcoin is very popular now and a lot is having interest in it, therefore, it is impossible for bitcoin to be gone in thin air and we are expecting a bull run so it is still not too late to invest in bitcoin. The price now is quite cheap compared to the speculated AHT so might as well take advantage the opportunity to invest and hold it for the bull run. You can also do trading but it takes time learning so might as well be read to learn and be patient.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2019, 07:35:48 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is the best coin of all coins. for me it's never too late to get rich through bitcoin while we try. for example we want to trade with bitcoin, trading crypto for me is a job that can be profitable if we can take advantage of the volume of the ups and downs of the market. I think in the coming year the price of bitcoin is getting higher, if you can invest in bitcoin at a time now and one or two years from now the price of bitcoin will be above 15k, wouldn't that make you rich?
so I think everyone is still not late and still has the chance to become rich through bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 16, 2019, 01:25:47 PM

when someone wants to work hard and wants to try to profit from the market, I think there is still a chance to make someone rich. maybe someone tried in many ways so that someone can become rich with bitcoin today. there are those who trade daily, there are those who invest long-term, and there are also those who try to make a profit by participating in various prize-winning campaigns in bitcoin. so in my opinion, it's never too late for someone to get rich, as long as we want to try to the maximum.
As long as there is interest in this markets and money is changing hands there is always a chance to make yourself rich, but we also need to recognize that it is harder than ever to reach that goal, in the past the only thing you needed was to invest a small amount of money and coins like bitcoin or ethereum will grow so much that even an investment of a couple of thousands of dollars could have been enough to change your life but unfortunately  that is not the case anymore.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 16, 2019, 01:15:38 PM
For me, yes, you can still become wealthy through bitcoin. Bitcoin's value is still high, especially if you compared it to the early years of bitcoin and some other business investment. Imagine that you can earn five or more bitcoin in a month, so it's mean that you can profit almost $40,000 in a month, and if you can do that in a year, you will be having $ 480,000. But you must take note that it can be much higher if the bitcoin price increase and lower if decrease. ( 1 BTC = 8k) Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 16, 2019, 11:40:07 AM
Its not too late to invest your money in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is stkll cheapmas of today and once the halving happens again then the price will mostlikely to increase and the demand will definitely the reason it will pump up more.

You can get wealthy as long as you have a lot of bitcoin and also with some other altcoins that has potential to increase.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
October 16, 2019, 09:09:02 AM
You should be aware that there are professional traders who can earn money from bitcoin even it is in bearish market. You have still chance to make money from bitcoin, practice and experience are the keys to become a good bitcoin trader.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 16, 2019, 08:57:37 AM
this is early bitcoin adoption now, there are many chance in bitcoin to grow in the future
many good news about cryptocurrency appear such as BAAKT, adoption, libra etc
it means that crypto still grows and we can get wealthy
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
October 16, 2019, 02:53:44 AM
There are still a lot of chances to get wealthy with bitcoin, infact there are more ways now because bitcoin already getting more popularity, but maybe for now you need to be more creative to earn, bitcoin still in a very early stage, so the potential to earn still widely open

yes there is a chance to make a lot of money and get rich with bitcoin. But shouldn't you just rely on bitcoin you also have to look for other income like other jobs? because not all the time you can earn in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 15, 2019, 02:53:50 PM
If you will invest right then you can still get wealthy through bitcoin. It is all about having a decent system for yourself to follow because that will become the rules and regulation for you in terms of investing. You can simply invest in bitcoin and forget about it for at least a year or you can actively trade your bitcoins to make it grow in a faster phase.
Be sure that you understand very well your investment no just in a short period of time and the risk includes this. Indeed, Absolutely! All you need to do is to trust in bitcoin. As long as bitcoin exist there was still a big possibility that you'll be able to get wealthy. You must invest as much as you can for now since that value of bitcoin drop down this time so you can be able to buy it at a cheaper price then earn a big profit when you sell it.
The basic rule of investing in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is a very promising coin and it does will bring wealth to someone. If you remember a man who bought a pizza with bitcoin, if he does trust in this coin then I'd say that he will be a damn rich. Basically what I am saying is that bitcoin could change someone's life in a matter of time and through investing in this asset you can be rich someday. Buying right now is a good choice since it has cheap price hence if it makes a move and uptrend comes, this will be definitely a big return.

We are still in the early stage, so there are still some ways for us to earn more Bitcoin, we have mining, trading, investing that if we will study can make us rich someday, it's not instant, its a process so if you will take it seriously we can become wealthy depending on how much you are devoting your time, risking some money and your dedication.
I think the time of getting rich with bitcoin is almost over unless if you are planning to buy and hold you bitcoins for the next 10 years. the bitcoin price already skyrocketed and doubling in value doesn't to be happening any time soon. if you look at the market now can you tell me when do you expect the bitcoin value to double in price?
Pages:
Jump to: