Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I still get wealthy through Bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 37384 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 04:50:56 AM
Of all the coins, bitcoin is the original store of value. It's going to be hard to replace that. It's also rare with 21m possible coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 04:14:18 AM
Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin. As it is now, we have been experiencing a difficult market for some couple of months now and this doesn't mean we should just conclude that bitcoin time is over. There is no trading or any business that is always perfectly stable all the time. The bearish time will soon be over and it will give way for the bullish time. Just invest and be patient for the bullish time to take over.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 04:13:48 AM
Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?
It is necessary to start from how you want to earn. If you're talking about an investment, its payback period can be several years. Not the best way to make money at the moment. I recommend to learn other methods of earning in this market. For example, trade, bounty, pos-mining and etc.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 06, 2018, 03:58:46 AM
Your question is very hard to answer because what do you mean by wealthy?

If you make $1000 profit, are you wealthy then? What about $10,000? $100,000?

Its different for everyone. However you need to understand that predictions like BTCUSD being $1,000,000 are "most likely" not going to happen. Sure it might, I would love it if it did, however you need to realise that it might never reach that figure. Same with $100,000 a coin.

When it hit $20,000 it was very overpriced in my opinion. Only reason it reached that high was due to a bubble and its currently correcting.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
November 06, 2018, 03:39:00 AM
Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?

A popular saying is that past performance doesn't guarantee future results. That's something to keep in mind. For another thing, there's no guarantee that mass adoption will happen and there's still a chance the whole experiment could fail.

On the other hand, these prospects also applied in 2013 and 2017. If the trend continues, I wouldn't say it's too late because we're still quite far from achieving mass adoption and conventional asset status.

I believe there are still exponential gains to be had.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 03:08:58 AM
if mcafee predictions come true, we'll millionaires by 2020

but i'm not putting my 100% hope into that

gotta learn some trading stratgies as well as good money management - https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
November 05, 2018, 03:11:26 AM
There are still a lot of chances to get wealthy with bitcoin, infact there are more ways now because bitcoin already getting more popularity, but maybe for now you need to be more creative to earn, bitcoin still in a very early stage, so the potential to earn still widely open
That's like stressing the fact that getting wealthy still remains a choice and even in a saturated market or niche, anyone determined to accomplish greater deeds can still have their dreams come through if they dare to do far more and better than what majority of people are doing. The adoption of Bitcoin have remained on the increase and so is its market capitalization and against all odds, Bitcoin is 10 years old - those are good tidings!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
November 05, 2018, 02:32:15 AM
first of all people consider bitcoin as a great invention NOT because of its price rise or some people becoming millionaire!!! but instead it is because of the technology itself. and the fact that bitcoin is the only decentralized currency and is one of a kind with a very interesting technology.

as for your main question, you should know that just because you see the current price is higher than the initial price doesn't mean people who know about bitcoin before are now rich! in fact many of those who know about bitcoin when it was like $1 are poorer because of the mistakes they made. for instance all those who buy bitcoin but then panic sell it at a lower price (buy at $1 then sell at $0.5 to lose half your money).
the same thing is happening today, many bought bitcoin when it had a little rise to $7500 out of panic and then panic sold it at $6000 to lose a lot of money.

only those who are wise enough to use their own head are going to be successful. like those who are accumulating these days instead of thinking about day trading bitcoin or selling it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
November 05, 2018, 01:57:07 AM
There are still a lot of chances to get wealthy with bitcoin, infact there are more ways now because bitcoin already getting more popularity, but maybe for now you need to be more creative to earn, bitcoin still in a very early stage, so the potential to earn still widely open
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 05, 2018, 12:51:06 AM
To answer your topic title, theoretically? Definitely. Though it completely depends on Bitcoin's success, and also depends on how long you're willing to wait.

Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years?
No one knows. It could be a few years; it could be just a few decades. It could be in 50+ years(though I doubt it). Also, there's also a chance that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general could just simply fail overall. So also take that into consideration.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 05, 2018, 12:17:10 AM
Of course you can be rich with Bitcoin and still have the right time to buy Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price is very low and now it is possible to earn a lot of profits in the future. So, I do not think you'll miss this golden opportunity.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 11:41:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: