Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I transfer bitcoins to my bank account? - page 2. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Can I transfer bitcoins to my bank account?
No and I don't think you be abele in the next few years.
The main purpose of the Bitcoin is to have money with out having someone control it, and if the bank will manage it for you take out the all purpose of Bitcoin.
Activity: 37
In our country which is Philippines there is a app supported by the bank. We can withdraw our cash in banks. But we must convert our Bitcoin (BTC) to Philippine Peso (PHP) in their app first. Their are only specific bank that is supported by this app. I don't know to other countries if they have this kind of application.
Activity: 74
Merit: 5
IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain
There are two ways to transfer bitcoins to a bank account, direct way that is unsafe if you transfer them directly to a governmental bank account they will easily track your identity, they will sue you and question you from where you got the bitcoins, and there is the indirect way which i recommend you change your bitcoins to cash and simply transfer them to a bank account.
Activity: 124
Merit: 5
Of course you can transfer but you can convert another currency to download cash in cash.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
Its not possible to transfer bitcoin directly to our bank account because obviously its a digital currency banks will never accept it. So selling your bitcoin to fiat first before you can transfer the money to your bank.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Of course you can - but first you must sell the BTC, perhaps to localbitcoins.com, if it is available in your country - if not you will need to find a reputable buyer locally - beware of scammers and even robbery! So if you managed to register on a selling site (we will ignore the meetup) then after transferring the Bitcoin, to sell it is put into escrow. IMPOTENT: when you set up the sale, a reference is asked for, DO NOT WRITE Bitcoin / BTC / Cryptocurrency etc, there is a massive risk and likelyhood of your account being shut down by the bank!!! Remember also to check your bank account balance to see if funding has occurred BEFORE releasing the BTC out of escrow!
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
I think yes you can transfer your bitcoin thru bank account. But it depends to bank if they allowed or accept bitcoins. Because not all bank are they allowed to receive bitcoins.
Around the world very few banks accept bitcoin. So, it is upon the locality you reside and if what you have asked is to convert bitcoin to fiat, then it is possible. Almost each and every bank gives access to the bitcoin related transaction, and with some there are limitations in the transaction value.
Activity: 98
As i know direct deposit of BTC to your bank account won't happend . But I watched clip " how to transfer your bitcoin to bank account " . You can consult
https://www.123vid.net/video/how-to-transfer-your-bitcoins-to-bank-account-dfb7d92e368ff7e831331f.html
 good luck  Kiss
Activity: 40
No and i don't think you will be abele in the future.
The Bitcoin created just in the other prepuce. that every person control his one money and there aren't a body that run it for him.
Activity: 168
There's no direct transfer from Bitcoin to bank account. However, there are e-wallets that you can use to convert your Bitcoin into your country's currency and cash it in the bank.
Activity: 179
 Smiley before anything else about transferring a bitcoin to another bank I think that whatever you say I do what I should do is really insecure as a bitcoin to currency trading with your country and then transfer really uses your bank account .and account too.and it depend on the registration really worth the the money and then pass it on taxation so I'm careful that you which to another bank and then if you say you can and have a bitcoin on the bank account well it's really correct as any currency its the world of reason to change for a currency before getting your account the other one is just like you will receive this say a pound in the bank account. The bank can exchange for ourselves with the bitcoin that really has this idea with an exchange on your own .
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
I think yes you can transfer your bitcoin thru bank account. But it depends to bank if they allowed or accept bitcoins. Because not all bank are they allowed to receive bitcoins.
Activity: 143
I dont thinks, no. Currently no bank allows bitcoin deposit. Maybe in the future. Lets hope.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
can not. I think the bank does not accept bitcoin unless you first convert bitcoin to fiat, then can send it to your bank account. unless a bank receives a transaction with bitcoin.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
for now like it still can not, because in my country are many banks that reject the existence of Bitcoin but do not know also in other state banks if anyone received Bitcoin..
Activity: 168
Presently you can't transfer Bitcoins to your bank. Bitcoin required a special type wallet, work on block chain and a specific algorithm. In future banks will also use blockchain technology then it will be possible to transfer Bitcoins to bank.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Diffinitly No.
But you can change it to your money the money in your country, if your wallet doesn't have the property to connect to bank account then send it to another digital wallet where in you cannot make transfer....
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
I am always surprised to hear such kind of questions from not newbies rank. Man, you have spent here for two-three months and you were so lazy to check it out yourself. There is no bank in the world which would support bitcoin deposits. Yet (I really hope this is going to be changed in next few years).
When I was in my bank by some businesses the last time I have asked a manager about their politic in the case of cryptos, but she definitely was confused  Cheesy and said that she doesn't know anything about it. I bet she thought that I am insane Grin
Activity: 329
Merit: 3

As I know traditional banks do not deal with Bitcoins. Cryptobanks are supposed to take this currency and even transfer it into fiat money. However, I do not know if they work now. These projects exist and hope soon they will start working.

Well, in my country they are not acceptable to transfer bitcoin into any account holder because they are not legally accepted the bamking association the digital currency or crypto currency due to its volality of price in a market an of course the government itself has the biggest authority to accept.
Activity: 48
Not directly, because the regulation of a bank in a country does not allow it, which is possible by the system of exchange or conversion into a currency that can be transferred to our account that has been registered. as long as regulation or rules about bitcoin is not clear, yet we can transfer freely
Pages:
Jump to: