Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I transfer bitcoins to my bank account? - page 6. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Can I transfer bitcoins to my bank account?

You can't do that directly simply because your bank account don't have bitcoin address so better to convert it into fiat money first.
Yes.Convert your bitcoins into fiat currency first then that's the time you can deposit it to your own bank account.Maybe in the coming years depositing bitcoins into our bank accounts will be possible already once bitcoin will be legalized and adopted by the government,then for sure banks will also follow in accepting bitcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It can not be done directly, you have to go through some process first to be able to transfer your bitcoin money, it is because the bank does not accept bitcoin bank only accept fiat. so there must be a third party who want to buy or can say the traders who will buy your bitcoin with fiat and after that you can withdraw it with your bank.
Localbitcoins.com is the recommended address for your bitcoin exchange to fiat.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
That is impossible, you can't transfer Bitcoin directly to your bank account. Currently, banks only accept currencies that have been approved by governments, they have not legalized Bitcoin for use in banks. You should transfer Bitcoin to currencies such as usd or euro and then transfer them to your bank account. For other cryptos, I'm not sure but I have not seen any banks in my country allowed to send and receive cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
I heartily say you cant forgive because no bank wants cryptocurrency to enter the bank debit, you can start by making a purchase on the local exchange and this will be a good start for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
No you can’t you can transfer to exchanges then after you can convert bitcoin to fiat currency then you can transfer to bank account that is the only way you can transfer .There is lots of crypto banks project coming like cag and lots so you can try that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
No you are not
You can change it first into currency in your country first after that you can send it into your bank account
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Transferring bitcoin to bank account is not at all possible, because no banks has started to function completely on bitcoin. People do trading and convert the bitcoin to fiat and the same will be withdrawn from the banking account. This is the only possible way and in future we might get more banks adopting bitcoin as well other digital currencies.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
No you cannot directly send your bitcoins to the bank. You have to first change them into your country currency then only you can save them in your bank.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

Transfering bitcoins to your bank account is not possible right now but necessity is the mother of invention and I think if bitcoin becomes legal in many countries then you can expect a crypto bank account under your respected banks soon just like the DEMAT account is available for Stock and Commodity trading and holdings. In order store and access, the bitcoin by yourself you will need a bitcoin wallet which is available in different types and the best one I would like to recommend you to use is the Hardware wallets which gives you the highest amount of security for example like TREZOR WALLET.
Activity: 267
Can not. Bank does not accept bitcoin. You must convert your bitcoin currency into fiat currency and then transfer the fiat balance to your bank account. from where you can withdraw your money Bitcoin Exchange will do this for you.After converting bitcoin currency into fiat currency, you may have to pay tax according to your country's regulations.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think this is not very realistic at the moment, it seems that no bank can accept BTC deposits.
Using a hardware wallet may be safer than a bank, you can buy one. Grin
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
That can't be posible other you can exchange BTC to NGN and send to your account as cash then you can withdraw.
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
You cant deposit bitcoin in bank account but you can exchange it in the form of cash.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

As i know you can not transfer it to your bank account.
If you are from a country where bitcoin is legalized, maybe your bank has spearate  account to store your bitcoin in the bank. I think you need to check it directly to your bank.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
it depends on.what country you are in, usually where you buy bitcoin is also what you can use for withdrawals.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
No, it's not possible. No bank in the world can now store bitcoin.
You can put them in your wallet.
You can also exchange bitcoins for legal tender.
The legal tender is then deposited in the bank.
Activity: 723
http://www.fintropy.io/
YES u can transfer bitcoins in bank to sell bitcoin through unocoin in india
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
It depends on your country if they support bitcoin exchange surely you can transfer your bitcoin in your bank account like here in the Philippines the wallet we have here (coins.ph) can transfer whatever fund we have there directly to our bank account in such way that we don't need to convert then withdraw our bitcoin for us to deposit it in any banks coins.ph will do it for you and in just few hours your bitcoin has already transferred and ready for withdrawals
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
I think no but you can conver your bitcoin to your fiat. There is many application or site that can convert your bitcoin to your currency and in this way you will able to deposit your exchange into your bank. Bitcoin always kept in the bitcoin wallet and can be your bank and own a wallet address that you will keep always. Bitcoin is not supported of the bank, maybe in the future banks will accept bitcoin but for now you need to exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is different from fiat(which is deposited on bank account), so i dont think you can deposit bitcoin on your bank account. Bitcoin can be kept on bitcoin wallets, where it has its own digital address which is very important when making any transactions. Any transactions on bitcoin are registered on blockchain. Also, one of bitcoin's characteristic is that it is decentalized, meaning no third party is needed for every transactions. So one can send and receive bitcoin from other person directly. Peer to peer. So i think theres no need for a bank when it comes to bitcoin. But depends if theres a need for it in the future.
If you really wanted to deposit your bitcoins, you need to change it to fiat first before you can deposit it on your bank account.
Pages:
Jump to: