Pages:
Author

Topic: Can it be possible for the whole wide world use a single currency? - page 15. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 100
I don't think there is a single currency in the world. The whole world lives in all parts of the world because of race, living habits and economic factors. Every country has different ways of dealing with the economy. Perhaps encrypted currency can be the medium of connection, but I do not think it is a single currency to deal with this problem. If encryption is used, it may be possible. Dozens or even hundreds of coins have been used in large scale.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?

Bitcoin being the only cryptocurrency used by people is such a wonderful idea. It has a lot of effects to us either bad or good. But I think it will not be possible for a reason that some people tend to do or make something they see or copy the works of other with a few differences. More upgraded than the original. Also, not all of us are in favor in bitcoin so some of them tries to find and use other crypto. Lastly, there are so many governments that are not legalizing and promoting bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?

Probably, if it would be accepted globally, its price will be more stable. However, it seems to me it is an illusion even to think about these things, man.
Activity: 392
I believe it can happen if all the Countries in the World will be united and have one goal. but since there are so many conflicts among many countries, it is impossible to happen at the moment. but who knows, maybe one day it will happen. but it's another discussion if it's Bitcoin that will be used by the whole World as Currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I don't think Bitcoin will be the only single currency used in the whole wide world if everyone agrees cryptocurrencies can be used. If ever Bitcoin can be used, then there is no point of these other digital currencies if only a single cryptocurrency is accepted.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
For a big purchases between countries like buying a bulk of supplies and materials outside one's country I hope Bitcoin can make the way, but to buy only small items I strongly suggest to use the old currency system.
Activity: 149
I think that it would be very nice. But one blockchain will not survive such a load and the synchronization would be very long. So for this we need another technology.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I'm sure bitcoin must be able to dominate the world. all countries will use bitcoin as a legitimate transaction tool. but despite that. the world still will not be separated from paper money. because paper money can be made as a symbol or a sign of the country.

One of Bitcoin's main principles is that there are no borders it has to respect or abide by. It's one protocol that has no equal, and one that at the same time can't be stopped. It's pointless to focus on what paper money will be like by that time, we should only care about what matters for us, and that's slowly taking distance from dealing with fiat. Let countries have their paper money, we have Bitcoin, that's more than enough. In current times it requires only our smartphone to transact with others or buy our daily needs in stores. I could perfectly use Bitcoin as sole currency if it enjoyed more adoption and stability. Fiat is a mixture of state and corporation money, while Bitcoin is people's (everyone's) money.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
I don't think it will ever happen that only a single currency will be use world wild because different country with different level of economic development and policy will definitely affect its acceptance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Well, this is my insights about the future of this digital money currencies.Maybe their is possibility that the whole wide world is using single currency which is  the bitcoin. Because we are now in millenial time. All possible things that happen in this high-tech time, a lot of changes that might be made.   
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
I'm sure bitcoin must be able to dominate the world. all countries will use bitcoin as a legitimate transaction tool. but despite that. the world still will not be separated from paper money. because paper money can be made as a symbol or a sign of the country.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
It is possible for the whole wide world to "accept" one or two currency, but I don't think it is possible to "use" a single currency in the entire world. You see, when bitcoin was first introduced, there was no need to have more than a thousand online money. But things happen. Almost every country accept dollars now. But that doesn't mean it's gonna be useful in the entire world. Economy is not the same in every country, the price of commodities varies from place to place. That's why this is probably not possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
The world cannot use a single currency as we have different economic level and development globally, the world cannot be on the same level,Bitcoin fit in as the global currency, but value is being determine in fiat  with dolloar rate.
Activity: 152
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
No currency issued by a country can be single currency to me but bitcoin fits that though countries still use their currencies, bitcoin is used by everyone.
Over time, perhaps it will. When most countries legalize crypto currency, bitcoin and some other crypto-currencies such as ethereum, litecoin, monero can be used internationally as a single currency for various trade transactions and other types of financial settlements. However, it should be borne in mind that the crypto currency has very high volatility, and international agreements from the stage of preliminary agreement to the practical implementation of the agreement can take a very long time. The cost of crypto currency during this time can significantly change. Will it be profitable in these circumstances for states to carry out transactions in the Crypto-currency, time will tell.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

US Dollar you can already use worldwide; the merchant will accept it or you'll find somebody that will exchange for you a couple of dollars to get to solve your problem, at least this is what I've seen around.
If you want one currency to get the universal currency on Earth, there's a lot of politics (and maybe wars too) necessary to reach that point. It's quite far imho.
And if you want that currency to be independent from central banks (yes, I mean Bitcoin-like) then there's one more step to go, and it's a big one; for this the way of thinking has to be changed all over the world.

So imho this is tough.

There's a possible shortcut though. And Bitcoin can do that. A coin can become officially accepted everywhere as a secondary coin, not as the country's official currency. And I think that this is the best we can do for now. This is possible.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

I think so if they decided to but it comes with a lot of debates before it will done.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
it would be very good of course but i think it is a bit early for this. because still bitcoin is not enough known and not proper for it. transaction times, fees etc everything should be revised andit would be very good of course but i think it is a bit early for this. because still bitcoin is not enough known and not proper for it. transaction times, fees etc everything should be revised and upgraded more. but in mid term i believe thiss will happen either bitcoin or an other crypto currency will rule the world upgraded more. but in mid term i believe thiss will happen either bitcoin or an other crypto currency will rule the world
Activity: 420
I think its already happen all of us use single digital currency as a main credit payment of all we recieve from salary here or the service we provide to earn money and btc really help us due to fast and easy transaction we made.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Don't be stupid. Did you even put some thought before you wrote this? The total bitcoins that can ever be mined is 21 million and there are more than 7 billion people in this world. Even if each person has half a bitcoin, it won't be enough. Anyone who needs to use bitcoin needs to have a computer, an internet connection and basic knowledge of bitcoin.

The number of bitcoins really shouldn't matter, because each Bitcoin is divisible into 100 million satoshis. Plus the velocity of money is another variable in this equation. If bitcoins change hands quickly enough, then it could automatically serve a large number of people.
Pages:
Jump to: