Pages:
Author

Topic: Can it be possible for the whole wide world use a single currency? - page 2. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?

I believe yes, it is possible because we all know that the government could easily adopt the changes since our technology is too advanced these days. I think there are really lots of things to fix first but there is still a big possibility the the world could have a single currency.
Well I think it is possible too as if our government will support us doing this and working for it then I think it will be possible, as now people of our community are still want to use it as only currency as they are happy with the fast and easy transaction, and an easy way of shopping and purchasing goods online, and crypto currency is the best way to have all these facilities, so I think in future almost every country will be agree with ideology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?
I think this is a true judgment about bitcoin as an asset, reserve capital and other investment forms. As for a means of payment, this is unrealistic. Even the dollar has limited spheres of influence.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
 In my own view, i think is possible for the whole wide world to be using a single currency if cyber-security is strong. The cryptocurrency such as bitcoins and the rest has fast tracks the rate of change as well as easier business management. As a matter of fact, if bitcoin is apprehend in all countries its will reduce carrying of paper notes because its will enhance easier communication and access in all places.
Activity: 83
Possibly that bitcoin will be the world's currency because of its fame and worldwide use in transactions.
Activity: 434

It is possible if the governments will agree to use one currency for their country but as of today there are government who does not like bitcoins because it is affecting their economy on a negative way so they will just remove it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
it think its many conflict interest if want to make single currency.especially for big country such as usa and china.they wont let it happen easily.there will be much negative propaganda from them
Yes in very beginning it may be looking difficult but i think that very soon they will realize the need for that, because in modern time for quick trade and saving time it is necessary that everyone have quick access to every market and for that a single currency can be too much useful so we can expect that very soon they will realize the need for that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
it think its many conflict interest if want to make single currency.especially for big country such as usa and china.they wont let it happen easily.there will be much negative propaganda from them
Activity: 42
Bitcoin is already currency that is used worldwide I think it’s a perfect example that there can be one Currency.
Activity: 146
Bitcoin as a global currency? I think this will only become possible if it will be under the rule of one world government that can lead the world better. I think to that kind of leadership bitcoin is worthy. But here is the thing if  one world government will happen it will take for more years, decades and centuries to happen and if this will happen I believe the bitcoin will not just the first choice on that time.
Activity: 18
I believe that, as a global currency,Bitcoin would not be viable, for the simple reason that a lot of countries attach their 'democracy' and 'independence' to their currency and would see Bitcoin being made a global currency as an attack on their (sometimes fought after) freedom.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

Its hard to make bitcoin as single currency in all around the world. Every country have their own regulation about monetary and regulation about currency. But I think maybe in the future bitcoin can be accepted as payment globaly
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I believe yes, it is possible because we all know that the government could easily adopt the changes since our technology is too advanced these days. I think there are really lots of things to fix first but there is still a big possibility the the world could have a single currency.

I don't think that the whole world will be able to use one single currency since we all know that a lot of leaders want their country to be higher than the other countries in the world and if the world will be using one currency that also means that they will be balancing their country to a lot of countries that is far more lower than their country's standing.
Activity: 353

Activity: 63
The world will continue to change according to the passage of time. Information technology will continue to grow. The world system economic will change in accordance with the Economic Global Policy. Every country has own currency. Indeed, US Dollar become dominant currency in the world. But I think It's impossible for the world use a single currency.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Possible but not immediately, because of the lack of one unifying force!

With bitcoin growing in value and having more and more technical issue along with its growth pay, I think there will be governments across the world that would want to cash in the opportunity with digital money! And same would be true for various companies too

I predict that 10 years after every country has a national digital currency, there would be a someone who would be able to unite all the countries with a single unified currency
Activity: 146
I think the whole world will not be able to use a single currency. All countries in the world still need the currency of their respective countries. Although there is Bitcoin that can be a very valuable digital currency still the government will continue to maintain the currency of the country.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
This is certainly very much anticipated, it is time there is no limit to transactions around the world, and it can only be realized if the world uses a single currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I don't think it is not a good idea that the world use one currency because this currency of every country represent their culture and also their history. So, it is impossible that country would agree on this that will use one currency.
Activity: 238
At the moment - it's impossible. There are many reasons for this. I believe that in the future we will use crypto currency exactly as a means of payment, but to achieve that it was a single currency is not realistic.

I agree. Even with the fact that I, along with all the other crypto enthusiasts out there really wants cryptos to be a means of daily payments or at least can be used more than how much we can use it today, I just can't see this happening anywhere within this year or the next. But even so, I am not losing hope because just like you, I too believe that it will truly happen in due time.
Activity: 364
Cryptocurrency is suitable global currency i think is a very convenient  way interm of transaction! But unfortunately many other countries are not yet ready to face the new challenge of cryptocurrency.but facing complaint regarding transaction is another story! Fiat can refund in an easy way compared to bitcoint or any other cryptocurrency currency!!so i belive it is not possible!
Pages:
Jump to: