Pages:
Author

Topic: Can it be possible for the whole wide world use a single currency? - page 3. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?

This is insane and it is not possible at this point in time. It will completely mess up the economy, affecting directly the foreign exchange market. With this also, the role of Central Bank in controlling the supply and demand of money will be compromised which will lead to the government needing to implement rules and regulations on Bitcoin. It is possible for the world to use cryptocurrency as the primary means of exchange but it is not possible to use the same currency. There will be none that defines the value of the currency of US in comparison to the other countries, in terms of economic status.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
About using a single currency., I think it's a small possibility. Because from a currency of each country., it can be / as one of the characteristics of each country. Bitcoin indeed can be said serve as a global currency, but I think., it will remain an alternative currency that can be used by all countries and utilized that looks like a global currency.
Activity: 1
Activity: 154
I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?

It can be possible, so all of world can accept one currency. But, when all of world will use one currency, there will not be Trading with currency or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 134
I think currently the most appropriate bitcoin to be globally accepted. Because bitcoin is still a reference to other coins in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Yes it can be possible for the whole wide world  to use single currency ,and if these is so then it will benefits the whole people around the world and make easy payments and transactions because of one currency use , there will no more  exchanges especially when you travel and go around the world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277

One uniform currency for the whole world is possible through cryptocurrency. It would be easier to trade globally especially in terms of paying products. By using block chain platform, transactions will be easier and even payment. However, the challenge is on acceptance of each country on the use of cryptocurrencies.
There is nothing in this world which is not possible to achieve and that anything can happen in this world. The only thing which matters is that how much efforts we put in to make that thing happen. Usage of single currency in the entire world is something not an easy thing to achieve but all the governments think over it and contribute their efforts, then this can happen and that it will be the best thing ever happened.
Activity: 196

If there is no clear basis of  bitcoin to become primary use for all country some of them are ignored and not accepted for legality even if there is a chance to get a big profit form it. Unless there will have a proper guidelines from them to convince all the country takes an opportunity and collaborate for progressive economy. If not! we still continue what we are doing now trying to get some chances to earn if the price value is turn back to highest level. but for your question regarding for single currency? maybe after several years but for now we can not predict the future of bitcoin.   
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I think every country already has its own currency. But for now bitcoin remains the only digital currency used globally, if for a single currency I think it is not yet time.
Such a beautiful question. It reflected unity for once. Well let me remind you of the time when Great Britain had set out to conquer the world. They had been ruling over a major part of the earth. Every single man under the British Empire used the same pound used in Great Britain.

More than half population of the world was using the British Pound. If we look at the technological innovation in the world right now, this is very possible that in the future one coin will rule the world and everyone will use it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is already a global currency, as it has value anywhere in the world. It is not suitable for calculations in the store. Probably for this purpose it will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies. And these cryptocurrencies will be a lot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
At the moment - it's impossible. There are many reasons for this. I believe that in the future we will use crypto currency exactly as a means of payment, but to achieve that it was a single currency is not realistic.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257

Everything has a possibility, especially in the onset of technology, but you must also consider that every country has a long history behind them, which is the very reason why they have their own and local currencies today. Therefore, it would be hard for them to just get rid of that to have a single currency. I think there are only a few possibilities of that to be realized such as the formation of a Union between all countries, similar to how the European Union was formed, but as we all know, that is next to impossible.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is possible yet not that really possible as for now if we are just going to talk the usage of regular currencies to run as a gloabally used currency. We all know that every state or country do have already generated and launched their own currencies since then so if we will be putting up that one currency will stand to be globally used, it is really hard to take over it because it means that the currency chosen will be the dominant and it will serve to be the privilege that the certain country's currency is the most powerful among other currencies which is truly not acceptable because all countries are widely competitive such that they will not allow one country to stand higher than them. But if it will be in the basis of cryptocurrency, it can be possible because it is widely independent and decentralized and flexible to be used in global basis.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
the thinking in each country is different, sometimes there is allowing bitcoin to circulate and can be used for currency, and sometimes there is also not agree with all that. so we have to see progress in the future.

We can't make a country accept Bitcoin, it is their decision and I think they have their own reasons why they don't accept Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a possibility of being accepted in the whole world but there are some countries that don't agree to it since it is decentralized and volatile, some are thinking that it might be used to create a transaction to terrorists. We don't need the whole world to accept Bitcoin, we just need the people who use it and people who wants to use it to keep on using it.
Activity: 33
The euro is an example of a single currency being used in a region of the world. Therefore it can be possible for the whole wide world to use a single currency. However, this would require protocols/agreements between countries, regional block and international collaborations. Cyriptocurrencies has this possibility even though most governments are presently not decided yet I believe that the future of this topic holds an interesting discuss as national, regional and world economies evolve.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
IMO it is possible but it is also possible that the government will oppose to that idea. To think that they are focused on centralization, and just a certain currency that isn't centralized will ruin their plans, nah i guess it will be troublesome.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
In my own personal opinion, it is good because it will unite us as one country and currency, but i think it is not possible for the whole wide world use a single currency because governments will fight each other because of their own corruption and greed. I think if that happens dollar will be the currency.
Dollar is an international currency where you can use it everywhere as long as they support it. If dollar become an only one currency, dollar will be worthless cuz inflation and such. You can't do that, so government on certain country made their own currency to cover this.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Each country has a product that they are proud of, one of them is fiat money because as we can see, in the pictures printed there they proudly write or describe, the name of the country, the name of the state bank and usually the name of the hero or the name of the star, it is clear whatever the pride of the country they appear into their product called money, For me, the money they publish almost the same as an ad, because on the money often show something that became the pride of the country.
And when a product has become a pride, a national symbol, if someone wants them to change and use something that does not belong to them, replacing their pride, that would certainly be something very annoying and even humiliating them, they will never agree. Therefore, the story that the whole world uses a single currency is unrealistic, different countries with different economies, different development, using only one currency will be very easy to cause imbalances, even occurring no-stop debates then can attack each other, world peace will disappear, not good for the people
Activity: 217
It will be advisable to use a local currency for the domestic purpose of each country and parallel to that a currency which can be operational world wide like bitcoin for the international deal .Normally all countries have their own currencies controlled by the government or the reserve Bank of each country that will be convenient for the citizen to use for his daily need.The common single currency can be operated for the international usage. World wide a single currency usage will be inconvenient for most of the global community because of their inefficiency to use the internet
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
the thinking in each country is different, sometimes there is allowing bitcoin to circulate and can be used for currency, and sometimes there is also not agree with all that. so we have to see progress in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: