Pages:
Author

Topic: Can market go down now? - page 18. (Read 190673 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 11:58:40 PM
well today market is down, but let's hope market is gonna recover in Q4. or atleast in the next bullrun ethereum can following bitcoin uptrend
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 08:38:49 PM
The rapidly recovering or rapidly evolving cryptocurrency market brings us many plans as well as many changes, and it is these market characteristics that make crypto more attractive.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 20, 2018, 08:31:42 PM
Yes, and the proof is the market is really down and red now and makes me confused because the good news or the information I get is not in accordance with what was reported.
and what I do now is to hold it and be patient to face a very bad market situation, because patience will produce good results in the future even though it will take a long time but there will be a resurgence after the Decline and it will definitely happen. prove.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 20, 2018, 06:25:25 PM
The period of the bears continues, so the prices can go tolower levels. In my opinion, holding can rescue your saving. The prices are not going well, so this situation is making holding strategy more important.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 20, 2018, 05:50:03 PM
At the moment, the market continues to fall. I think that the trend will be falling for several weeks. But we must be strong and believe that the crypto currency will give us a good profit.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 20, 2018, 04:00:14 PM
Of course, it can. It is the market. Stability is not about cryptocurrency. Crypto currency in General is now in a certain crisis and bright rises have not been observed for a long time.
I agree with you, Soon there will most likely be a drop since there will be news from the SEC and most likely they will be associated with the transfer of ETF so it is worth waiting for the fall...
Honestly to say that I'm not sure of anything in the crypt because the market is cyclical and prices are constantly changing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
August 20, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
I do not think that the market will fall again to the level of early 2018, although Bitcoin has already reached its lowest position..
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:27:08 PM
Of course, it can. It is the market. Stability is not about cryptocurrency. Crypto currency in General is now in a certain crisis and bright rises have not been observed for a long time.

Sure, it can easily go down or up at any time - you will never know when it happens. Even the professionals that have been working with the cryptocurrency for a long time, cannot predict the market changes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
August 20, 2018, 12:06:22 AM
In my opinion everything is going very well. It is a great opportunity to buy very cheap.
Activity: 280
yamzu
August 19, 2018, 12:08:37 PM
Anything can happen to the market. This is the main risk when investing in any crypto currency. But other side is that you could be rich fast))
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 11:38:26 AM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
I think we should always keep in mind that the crypto mark is risky investment platform. Because it is still too volatile and unpredictable. Concerning this the market can anytime go down or up since there are many external factors which are out of our control.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 19, 2018, 11:25:08 AM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?

that market, at any time can decline. so it's difficult to control it too. especially when it's like this. indeed the market is currently in decline, and hopefully in the future it can improve.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:49:52 AM
For sure! We are experiencing the highest phase of red market at the moment. We may expect soon market to go up and in months prices will be higher that statisticly last year.
Activity: 364
August 19, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
Of course, the nature of the crypto-currency market is such that it can fall off at any time. Especially the crypto-currency market is affected by negative news, sometimes even fictional. This market reacts to such negative information and even rumors very quickly. Therefore, one should calmly treat such price downturns, especially if the entire crypto-currency market falls.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 09:45:26 AM
Now the market is constantly falling, not having any high growth coins back
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 09:44:00 AM
at the moment, everything has fallen very much and the prices are very attractive. January scenario is unlikely in my opinion
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
August 19, 2018, 09:34:01 AM
Honestly I am afraid of the current market situation of all my Altcoins investment but still i keep on holding and waiting for the right time to recover before selling just to recover my losses due to huge drops.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 08:07:08 AM
The fall of the cryptocurrency is quite possible, it should be allowed to work with Altcoin. It depends on many external and internal factors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 03:38:29 PM
What is really on ground now beyond the issues of can market go down now. However, the market has really drop to a bad stage. Also, I we don't really understand why fair come on people.  Since, March on most price is not really encouraging. But I wish everything will be normal soon.
Activity: 140
SatoWallet.com
August 17, 2018, 03:02:47 PM
The development of the market depends on many factors. if large investors want to fix profits, then it will lead to a precipitous drop in the currency, if they wait, then the price will be stable
Pages:
Jump to: