Pages:
Author

Topic: Can market go down now? - page 22. (Read 190673 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 03:43:48 AM
You don’t need to be worried that the market will go dow. I think it will continue to go pump and be stable in the higher value. Let us wait until the market gives us a good value. Many investors are patronizing more and let us help to invest more in the coins that has potential for the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 12:52:08 AM
Market can go down and go up anytime. The market is volatile and whatever news and rumors affect its price. 
Activity: 434
July 27, 2018, 12:50:11 AM
Today, again, there is a drop in the crypto-currency market and that is not surprising this is happening against the background of information outbursts.
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 12:36:21 AM
Market fluctuations are natural cycles. This process is decided by the user / investor / trader community. However, it is also influenced by external factors. Positive factors will make the market go up and vice versa. In particular, bitcoin has the most influence and importance for the trend.
and that process can take place at any time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2018, 12:24:56 AM
All possibilities could happen.
The Cryptocurrency world may experience a decrease and increase at any time may change.
We just do a great strategy to run Cryptocurrency business in order to make a profit.
Currently, the development of Cryptocurrency is very good even now there are many altcoins that appear in Cryptocurrency market.
I think now we have to run the Cryptocurrency business spirit and hope the price will be green again.
The possibility to down again is still there because the crypto market is fluctuating, nobody knows, all this depends on demand and supply. But I hope that the market will be green until early next year.
But now that the market is back up, I believe they will pump out more aggressively in August. That's my guess, I do not think the market is down this time.

Well, a lot of scenarios are possible though bitcoin took a punch recently due to some news about etf being denied which is probably too early lol. The market can and would probably have a few more corrections this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 26, 2018, 05:29:12 AM
The possibility to down again is still there because the crypto market is fluctuating, nobody knows, all this depends on demand and supply. But I hope that the market will be green until early next year.
But now that the market is back up, I believe they will pump out more aggressively in August. That's my guess, I do not think the market is down this time.
Activity: 588
July 26, 2018, 04:32:55 AM
Activity: 210
July 26, 2018, 03:01:05 AM
All possibilities could happen.
The Cryptocurrency world may experience a decrease and increase at any time may change.
We just do a great strategy to run Cryptocurrency business in order to make a profit.
Currently, the development of Cryptocurrency is very good even now there are many altcoins that appear in Cryptocurrency market.
I think now we have to run the Cryptocurrency business spirit and hope the price will be green again.
Activity: 434
July 26, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
Mainly Futures responsible for crypto market crash, fud or manipulation. Now so many stock and forex broker started adding Bitcoin as trading instruments in CFDs. They inspire trader shorting btc rather go for long. So it is easy for day traders to play long or short safely in compare of other instruments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 12:08:41 AM
I hope that will not happen. It's better to grow, we can not eat it anymore when there's a tendency to crypto and the market. We pray that the market will go higher.
Activity: 294
July 25, 2018, 11:31:57 PM
Market can always go down. All it takes is couple of bad news on a row. Now we are coming out of correction and the mood is good. The expectations are good as well. it is possible to have a market fall again, but it is not likely.
I will agree.In this situation especially if you entered the life of being a crypto earner,its so normal that bitcoin and all altcoins will go down because of volatile movement.But we encourage to everyone to be patience always and wait for the time that the value will goes up.
Activity: 91
July 25, 2018, 11:05:55 PM
As we saw in December/January usually the market bubbles and then crashes. It's the same cycle since 2011. The thing is you don't know when it will crash because the first few 20%-30% price drops in a bull market are just dips. Bearish panic sellers sell the dips and get left behind quickly. Eventually, they buy in higher. That's a self-reinforcing cycle, leading to a faster and faster price increase until it becomes unsustainable and the bull market crashes down for real and becomes a bear market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 25, 2018, 10:46:58 PM
Actually we does not know or either anticipate what will really happen in the next day flow of a crypto currency. When the market goes up now, we cannot sure that tomorrow it will goes down again. This world is very sensitive and unpredictable. Market trends always has a changes. All we have to do is to be patience and hold our coins no matter what.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
July 25, 2018, 09:36:00 PM
Market up again and I hope you will gain more profit after few months. More profit to come with you if you trust cryptocurrency that can recover what ever happen to them.  But incase market down again in the future we are to support by buying bitcoins and altcoins.
We are a little stable at $8K now, this is good because we did not go down, so I am expecting that there will be the next surge of pump.
Bull run is due already, we have to believe it will happen starting this month, the end of this year will be good for us, believe me.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 25, 2018, 07:57:44 PM
Market up again and I hope you will gain more profit after few months. More profit to come with you if you trust cryptocurrency that can recover what ever happen to them.  But incase market down again in the future we are to support by buying bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 120
July 25, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
Yes, I think it can all happen because the market is very difficult for crypto in predictions and the movement of value very quickly. The coins could have been quickly jumping up and can also directly down. And I will wait until the coin value is stable. And I will only trade long term.
Activity: 350
July 25, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
we can not avoid inflation occurring in cryptocurrency. because all coins are influenced by many factors both internally and externally. usually not the least of altcoin affected by the bubbles. the price so rises above the maximum limit and instantly drops to the lower limit price
IFK
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 07:33:58 PM
I hope that the market will go up and reach the price of $ 10,000. But I'm ready for the fact that bitcoin can fall heavily before it goes up. I'm ready for everything in the world crypto.
Activity: 518
July 25, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

I will say it again, *only invest with solid technologies and team* and not some obscure coin (useless MN coins, for example, that many have run away with peoples money) that's gonna be dead in a couple of months.
There are so many good and promising projects out there. If you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like Aeternity, Ubiq and even the upcoming Eterbase you will sleep easy and have financed a great product with growth potential.
Activity: 65
July 25, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
do not worry about the fall and better to worry the possible regret from you if you will let this chance to invest in any coins that have a top rating in the market cap. The fall is normal so same with the bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: