Pages:
Author

Topic: Can market go down now? - page 56. (Read 190673 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 29, 2018, 04:53:00 AM
It's depends on the future investor if they trust bitcoin and invest more and to the holders also it's depends if they sell their bitcoins or their altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 04:49:27 AM
A fall can always happen, that's a given really... but who knows what the future holds.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 29, 2018, 04:48:44 AM
Market is already down and it might continue to go back the more before it will rise again, when market starts going down like this, it will trigger weak hands to start selling their cryptos while strong hands buy them up. But I believe market will bounce back soon.
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 04:38:17 AM
Yes I also think like that. the price will decrease until August and will be normal again. price increase will occur in september until december.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 04:35:28 AM
I think a big price increase is waiting for us in the future. Right now many people are ready to invest because the current prices are very low. if we at least see a price increase, everyone will invest quickly Smiley
Activity: 434
May 29, 2018, 04:32:08 AM
Yes, it is quite possible to develop such a scenario. After all, often the crypto market remains unpredictable, it is influenced by many external factors. But still I believe in its gradual growth already this year.
Activity: 700
May 28, 2018, 11:18:16 PM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?

It happen now. Mostly crypto in market down the price. Its hard to see but anything can happen in any market. The bright side is we can buy good coin/token with lower price and gain some profits when market recovery
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 11:05:36 PM
the market has fallen down already and most of the investors are waiting for the signals of the market. but i believe that who are brave enough to invest now will get big profit in the future
yes, now market down, in my opinion, it's a good time to buy some good coins to keep in the next few months, I suggest to buy BTC and ETH for a big profit in the future.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
May 28, 2018, 10:39:44 PM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?

Yesterday crypto market has fallen and now start to recover slowly.
cryptocurrency is very unstable, it could be falling or rising at anytime. You could buy it now for hundreds dollars cheaper than tomorrow price.

yep, you are right, but now we are still in falling trend and we cant find a right predict for our movements
I don't know what has affected the price fluctuations, but recently I heard that the Chinese government is going to do some action against the issuance and rectifying of the virtual currency.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

cryptocurrency is very unstable, it could be falling or rising at anytime. You could buy it now for hundreds dollars cheaper than tomorrow price.

yep, you are right, but now we are still in falling trend and we cant find a right predict for our movements
Activity: 266
May 28, 2018, 02:00:32 AM
In the crypto-currency market, the volume of money rapidly decreased and the coin prices began to fall down. investors are losing money now. the market may go further down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 01:57:11 AM
The market is still in consolidating period, if you check on the TA, the trend confirms zigzag along the floor channel inline with a lot of chart experts prediction so far. The uptrend will be struggling along the resistance right below 9-10k. But any reversal will happen in flat pattern. I am sure it will recover when it able to pass the resistance level 12k and above, otherwise we could see the BTC trend will maintain the current pattern towards Q3. Se be prepare to hold your bags a bit longer.
Activity: 574
May 28, 2018, 01:55:52 AM
It can be happen, if that is happen then I would save all my investment to buy at the dip. Its a very good opportunity to get the cheap price and hopefully the dip wont last too long.
Activity: 89
May 28, 2018, 01:53:50 AM
Yes, it just weaken me and i feel really bad about it.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 01:31:17 AM
the market has fallen down already and most of the investors are waiting for the signals of the market. but i believe that who are brave enough to invest now will get big profit in the future
Activity: 22
May 28, 2018, 12:51:33 AM
I still have hope
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
May 28, 2018, 12:42:58 AM

Hey bro, its good for you to understand that this crypto market is highly unregulated and very volatile, the market can fall even below January scenario, once there is a bad news from China or US. but, I do think you remain open and invest in the right project so when everything is dancing to the river, you can swim in the river of patients and have no reason for panic sell. if you invest in the right project regardless of what the market is doing you would be hopeful that everything would be alright.

The right project + your fund - Panic = Peace of mind

Noobs, also contribute to market volatility.

Goodluck

Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
May 28, 2018, 12:35:29 AM

Activity: 161
May 28, 2018, 12:30:14 AM
No, it can't. Please the chart and never worry when it comes to the little correction. Look at the current pattern and it really looks different with what will be happened in January. A little correction mean if the crypto is no enough to break the barrier to reach the next pit stop at the top. Be patience and it will be back again very soon.
when the coins begin to show a decline, usually the development team will try to improve its progress in order to avoid a fall. so I do not see the coins to go down and keep going down at the same time for the developmental problems that occur in the market. I continue to support the market to improve its development.
Activity: 115
May 28, 2018, 12:15:18 AM
The market mau rise and fall at a ceritain moment we must be good at predicting it to reduce losses
Pages:
Jump to: