Pages:
Author

Topic: Can market go down now? - page 59. (Read 190673 times)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500
May 26, 2018, 05:20:26 PM
Anytime the market can go down. Until now there's no significant signal or positive sign that shows market continuously to increase. It seems that the market easily turn to red and hard to turn to green, but it tends to be red than green.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 04:58:13 PM
early last month coin prices rose high and after that coin prices down but now prices have started up again and I hope this continues and the price of coins is stable so I can profit big from selling coins I have
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 04:57:48 PM
This guy (market) is repeating itself again and again cyclic up and down, so dont worry, we will be on top sooner or later

Here I agree, do not always sit behind the monitor and watch quotes, although recently only this and doing) Cool
Activity: 265
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
 A lot of people are saying that bitcoin will fall down  because of the bull run , but we cannot know for sure whats going to happen in the future . Bitcoin might drop but also go up . We all know bitcoin is ruling market
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 26, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
Crypto market is very unpredictable and anything can happen in the market due to its movements. But as we know, patience is the key to everything, and after the fall, there is always a rise (and vice versa).

Prediction is not always right in all time just we are thinkers but don’t make any changes in it but the market is not stable here in all times either it gives up or down hope it will be in the positive direction it is the only thing we can do now.
Activity: 252
May 26, 2018, 04:19:41 PM
How do you mean? Definitely crypto will still rise and fall. The market hasn't really been stable for once. So, when it comes to cryptocurrency, instability is normal. But, my hope is just for those coins to keep rising. That's the joy of it.
Activity: 69
May 26, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
all possibilities can happen.

may be repeated, even more downward. There is also a much better likelihood, everything will go up to the numbers that startled you.

tomorrow no one knows what will happen, but we can predict by analyzing and studying the day we passed yesterday.

IMHO.
Activity: 150
May 26, 2018, 04:04:33 PM
The market has never been stable after the bull run we experienced last December. Its has been going back and forth. Virtually everyone would really want to see stability in the market which however isn't attainable now that the volume at which buying and selling is done now is relatively too low. But I know, something good still awaits us this year.
Activity: 266
May 26, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
The question is relatively relative, because most, or rather almost all people, speaking about the current state of the market, mean the state of affairs at the moment and today \ this week, and they say from what the charts show for the exchange rate for the last day. Generally yes, 80% percent, that the market will fall further. Why does everyone say that? Because the top is a very strong resistance zone. Therefore, market growth is possible only with the help of large investors.
Activity: 462
May 26, 2018, 02:28:52 PM
In my opinion, now the market is experiencing a global correction, but the cryptocurrency is alive and will live. Perhaps we will no longer see such rapid growth as last year, but there will be growth. Now the period of market formation. After such a jump, as we all saw last year, a rollback is imminent.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
May 26, 2018, 01:31:23 PM
The market is showing signs of recovery, but can always fall. The decline is because You are given the opportunity to purchase crypto
Activity: 78
May 26, 2018, 01:26:56 PM
There is a risk, then there will be a drop in the market. But let's hope that the market will only grow stronger and grow.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
May 26, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
Everything can happen, because as we know the price of coins always fluctuate. But until now I see the price of coins has not reached a very significant fall, and I hope it does not happen.
Activity: 280
May 26, 2018, 01:21:03 PM
This guy (market) is repeating itself again and again cyclic up and down, so dont worry, we will be on top sooner or later
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
May 26, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
Today, some coins are growing, and some are falling. I do not understand what will happen to the market tomorrow. That's why I refrain from investing in coins now.
Yes and that event is constant. Falling and rising market values can happen in small intervals of time. It can go down now and rise again tomorrow in circles because of existing factors that affect its market value. Just know how to adapt and it wont be a problem for you.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
May 26, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
can, because every time the market price can be down and now the market price is down.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
May 26, 2018, 01:11:46 PM
Today, some coins are growing, and some are falling. I do not understand what will happen to the market tomorrow. That's why I refrain from investing in coins now.
Activity: 406
May 26, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
This can happen constantly and there is nothing serious about this. I would advise you to look at how the market is improving from the point of view of the investor and the user. Now there are a lot of projects coming out and new teams are offering more opportunities for users and I'm waiting for the opportunity to get profit from it. There is no point in worrying about temporary falls and it is necessary to realize the fact that the market will develop in the future and we will see new heights in the long run
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 10:36:13 AM
Yes there was a possibilities that the market can go down in the earlier january. There is also a possibilities that the market wont go down. The market price depends on its supply and demand. We cant predict the volatility of the coins itself. But when bitcoin price is going down, there is a big chance that the other coins will also go down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 06:31:04 AM
market still not recover, I dont know what to expect, many people saying it will recover till april, than till may... and so on
You don't have to listen to anyone.No one will tell you exactly.Market capitalization and volume are created by algorithmic trading. There is no new money from people and big players, there are no rules.The market is stagnating.
Pages:
Jump to: