Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives? - page 10. (Read 2651 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 4
February 16, 2018, 11:02:00 AM
Our life is a movie and every movie needs soundtrack Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
No, because it's just music, the way to entertain yourself
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 10:32:45 AM
Yes music actually change lives. It motivate and it gives good memories. It can change the world not only change live. Music has extraordinary power to change things.
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
February 15, 2018, 07:54:26 PM
The great musicians like Mozart, Elvis Presley, Leonard Cohen, Michael Jackson have given wonderful music to the world and one must be happy to born in this er
Activity: 65
February 15, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
Music can not only change your life but can also do wonders to your life. A lot of musicians born were great...
Activity: 70
February 14, 2018, 02:11:05 AM
that can change lives only from ourselves. I think music only changes someone's mood. if there is no desire to change from ourselves, then our lives will not change.

it can be concluded that indirectly music can change our lives.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
February 12, 2018, 06:00:28 AM
It makes me calm and relax when I am sad and it even lights up my mood ,
So I think yes music can actually change a live just imagine someone having a bad day and really depress and some how that person listens to a music and he calms down I think that it just save that person from making a stupid thing.
Activity: 153
February 12, 2018, 05:36:00 AM
Of course it can! indirectly
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 04:00:41 AM
Music has always played an integral role in the lives of individuals and communities all around the globe. Once we understand  the importance of music that can change live it can be used to achieve positive changes with a particular emphasis on the most vulnerable persons. Music can motivate us in various ways. It can change the world not only change live. Music has extraordinary power to change things.
Activity: 252
February 10, 2018, 09:21:19 PM
actually yes in different emotions, some people listen to music and feel it so deep for awaken herself life,music for me is real melody getting to change person doing better life
Activity: 84
February 10, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
Yes!
Music can actually change lives because it serves as source of inspiration
Music can change live because by singing, it actually draw us closer to God and through this, we will get what we want from God
Through playing of music, we relax our mind and our body feel Norma and we forget what is bothering us through listening to music that suit our condition
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
Music can remove depression, reduce stress, calm pains and
heal broken or shattered person disengaged from love or marriage.
Hence, music is a healer and a relaxer. It heals the mind and soul from
the myriad troubles of life.Therefore, music actually changes lives indeed
if you play the right music for the right moment and mood.
Activity: 135
February 10, 2018, 09:59:53 AM
I say yes”  music can influence  whoever heard  the music. The lyrics, sound and the beat  can inspired and it makes sense to the listeners and also the performer.
copper member
Activity: 73
February 10, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
Music is my life.music is powerful that it shook me and made me cry..begging God to help me out this trouble... And it did... Since then I became normal again, alive and happy person.
Activity: 226
February 10, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
In my situation, yes

Recently, I feel really lonely and in need for a lover because of some pop song Sad

Yes, i love music because when i hear a music i feel energized and all my burdens in life will disapper. Life without a music is nothing.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 06:41:44 AM
Yes, music change my life I been into very dark and troubled low life once...and I don't know what to do, then I hear this one particular song..."gospel song"..that say...God will make a way when it seems to be no way'. I got hope when I hear that..so powerful that it shook me and made me cry..begging God to help me out this trouble... And it did... Since then I became normal again, alive and happy person
[/quotes

Yes it is true! Music brings Strong influence in life .motivate your action,comfort and peace of mind specially  inspiration song..it  generates happy atmosphere..
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 06:31:14 AM

Yes!  Music is life, brings  comfort when you are down, motivate your action, brings good and happy memories
   And Brightened  your day!
Activity: 64
February 10, 2018, 06:08:23 AM
Music is one way to express poeples mind, feelings and this is the way to express what they really are. And i think music also change the lives of other poeple specially music that encourage people
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 11:25:32 PM
No I dont thinks so. Music only make someone fell good at time, but not change life.

Music can help change life to some extent.

Music is a sound that brings laughter to our lives.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
February 09, 2018, 06:20:58 PM
I think that music can't change our life.Because we all understand music in different ways.We have different kinds of music, and we also have different people who don't listen to the same music.We experience all the music in our own way.There are people who don't even like to listen to music, they think that there is no purpose to listen to it.It all depends on people.
Pages:
Jump to: