Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives? - page 5. (Read 2651 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 01:21:30 PM
yes that's right, music can really change our lives, it is because of them deep broken lyrics.
but try mo listen a love songs it that way our feelings are actually change.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
Music affects our emotions. When we listen to sad songs, we tend to feel a decline in mood and when n we listen to happy songs, we feel happier. Upbeat songs with energetic riffs and fast-paced rhythms it really affects our emotions specially when you want to be alone

Yes this one is true, Music affects our emotions whether we feel in good mood or bad mood depending on the feeling so of the individuals of course.  But most of the time it gives feels good and better when we listen unto it. But if you are brokenhearted then the song was related on your problem you will get emotionally feel more heartache in it. Then sometimes music can lead us to dance if we like the songs something like that.
Activity: 175
March 16, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
I will tell you a little story. In the late 90s, in Russia was a suicidal wave among the young people 18-23 y.o. no one did not understand the reasons, but. At home of these boys and girls was found the same music CD with same songs. Is it a coincidence or music was so influential ? Think about it...
Activity: 70
March 16, 2018, 08:40:51 AM
Yes i believe,  music can change mood of someone.  I am a moody person. When i feel hurt, sad or dissapointed, sometimes I play a sad song that fit with my heart feel, because it can make my heart more calm and feel not only me who experienced it. however, sometimes I also play a happy song for makes me more motivated for the spirit and does not sink anymore.
It means,  music actually can change lives by mood of someone.
Activity: 87
March 16, 2018, 07:54:17 AM
Yes, music can actually change lives lives; either positively or negatively. Positively, in the sense that when you listen to song that the lyrics are very good, with optimistic meanings - these would be able to change one's way of thinking and one's approach to issues of life. Same goes to the negative aspect, when you listen to negative lyrics, you'd be thinking negatively and have a bad mindset about issues.
Activity: 56
March 16, 2018, 05:15:05 AM
yes whenever u go into depression or feel nervous just listen the best music u like u will automatically feel fres.
Activity: 154
March 16, 2018, 12:49:52 AM
Music through the barriers of consciousness runs exactly to our subconsciousness. We think what we listen, pay attention on that, its very serious.
Activity: 52
March 16, 2018, 12:41:46 AM
The best thing in life is nothing else but music and it is important.
Activity: 34
March 13, 2018, 12:26:22 PM
Yes, because if you hear the message of the song you can feel something that bothered you ,that you need something to do.
Activity: 23
March 07, 2018, 07:16:39 PM
Music is the best thing that we have gotten and it is very powerful.
Activity: 126
March 07, 2018, 04:39:22 AM
It changes from within us, but not for everyone  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 03:31:17 AM
Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊

Offcourse, if you listen too happy music you will be happy. If you listen to sad negative music you will be sad and negative.
Activity: 196
March 07, 2018, 03:29:33 AM
i believe that who have jet been affected by music are missing a great on to ,how can you bear going trough life each day withuot assurance that you have ,,sometimes music can rely to be there for you ,to understand you and to help you make sense of the world this is the music does for us
Activity: 115
March 07, 2018, 03:06:53 AM
Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
music colored your life ,,what is the purposed in your life in this earth?what kind of music do you have affect you in the people around you? music is like  that ,,,we have a different types of music choose what you want ,,
Activity: 117
March 07, 2018, 02:50:47 AM

Thank you 😊

as my student i choose to listen the music and make it fun of myself during free time because it help me to released my stress after the stressful lesson ,,music defined also what who you are ,,
Activity: 124
March 07, 2018, 02:28:39 AM
music is defined me who i am in my society ,, many factor of music can  hug influence issues in society as well the community,,,music can also lead personally to mold me as kind person that can strive to the future ,is also  give strength and motivation  for achieving dream and goals towards from straight path,
Activity: 98
March 06, 2018, 10:02:29 PM
Music is a bliss and it is important to know its importance as it can change lives.
Activity: 26
March 06, 2018, 08:48:35 PM
I can`t say, that music change my life seriously. But it helps me, when i sad. I listen all genres.  Actually, spesial philosophical scienes exists for this item. It called Philosiphy of music.
Activity: 95
March 06, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

can, because music can enter in the minds and emotions of human beings who listen so that the feelings of joy and sorrow in the heart can easily make a person complacent and obsessed with the music he has heard that can change the real life. Grin
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 07:54:10 PM
I think so,  music can help us to change  our moods.  When the music are very lovely you become  more happy  and inspired. 
Pages:
Jump to: