Pages:
Author

Topic: Can my economy be fulfilled in the future with Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 2818 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 251
it is possible if the crypto currency will continue to grow and the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself, I am sure the crypto currency will continue to grow
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

am I wrong with this step?
Yes that is possible, you can get a better life through Bitcoin. The best thing to do will be to invest now that the price is very low and have patience to cash out in a long term. I hope there will be a Bull run next year or next two years, so if you can have that kind of patience  just invest and wait till then and you will how things will change for you. It worked for others and all it took them was the same patience.
Holding your coins for such a long time can really give you huge profits.Although crypto investment is very much risky,but if you only believe that bitcoin has a bright future ahead,then it might be your best motivation to invest in it without fears and hesitation.Investing in crypto is a very good investment if you just keep your patience for a long time.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

Yes that is possible, you can get a better life through Bitcoin. The best thing to do will be to invest now that the price is very low and have patience to cash out in a long term. I hope there will be a Bull run next year or next two years, so if you can have that kind of patience  just invest and wait till then and you will how things will change for you. It worked for others and all it took them was the same patience.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

As of now, I think my country's economy will not be fulfilled by bitcoin for a reason that not ll the people in my country are aware of its existence and benefits. The situation of it are not that good so people might not pay attetion to it. However, in the future where bitcoin is much more successful, I think it will be a help in the economy of ours.
I am not pessimistic about the future of this technology and I firmly believe that we will have a huge economy around Bitcoin I future when everyone in my country would be using it.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
OP when started the thread that time the price was $10000 and today the price is $3600+ and if OP have bought with full investment on same day then he will be regretting do it, but if he was smart and only invested part then on each dip he would have bought and today his buying price will be averaged. and wait for some more days so that he can be in profit

I agree with this opinion. But I want to say that the main problem is not even at what price he buys bitcoin, that is, at 10k or 4k. The main problem is that he himself does not know when he wants to get out of this investment. That is, what kind of profit and at what time he wants to get.
an investor knows what they will do when investing their coins, of course the profits and when he gets it depends on the way they are each. if he is a smart and clever person in finding opportunities, easy profits are sought.
No matter the price goes up or down, high or low, the point is as long as there is still a possibility for you to make a profit there.
then your economy can be filled with income from what you get from bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

Your decision to buy bitcoin at a low price is a good decision, but I don't agree if all your money is used to buy bitcoin, you have to be careful, we can take big losses from bitcoin, think of all the risks. I advise you to buy bitcoin for half the money you have.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
OP when started the thread that time the price was $10000 and today the price is $3600+ and if OP have bought with full investment on same day then he will be regretting do it, but if he was smart and only invested part then on each dip he would have bought and today his buying price will be averaged. and wait for some more days so that he can be in profit

I agree with this opinion. But I want to say that the main problem is not even at what price he buys bitcoin, that is, at 10k or 4k. The main problem is that he himself does not know when he wants to get out of this investment. That is, what kind of profit and at what time he wants to get.
an investor knows what they will do when investing their coins, of course the profits and when he gets it depends on the way they are each. if he is a smart and clever person in finding opportunities, easy profits are sought.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Activity: 644

For me its not wrong to do that but make sure you will not put all of your money to buy bitcoin. You just need to left yourself a money. Its not bad to put all your money to cryptocurrency but to make sure that you still have money before the market price increase left yourself an extra money. Think twice before you made a decision because you will regret it at the end if you are not careful with your decisions.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 358
100 percent yes for that as BITCOIN is the future currency of the world.
FIAT will end and cryptocurrency will be the main currency in every nation of the world .
we just need more development to get more merchants to accept that BTC is good to have.
Fiat will never die or come to an end. Crypto currencies are the future currency but this does not mean that it will completely replace the traditional fiat system. Think about the countries that are extremely underdeveloped. They will end up being detached from the whole global financial system if fiat is no longer used.
Both fiat and crypto currencies will co-exist and will be used together in harmony.
It is true that fiat currency will never come to an end because government and powerful people will not let it happen. The cryptocurrencies have a bright future but it can never let the traditional fiat system will die.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
if indeed you want to do that, I strongly agree and that is the right step you took.
at this time bitcoin is only worth $ 3400. the right time to buy as much as possible and hold it back for big profits in the future.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
100 percent yes for that as BITCOIN is the future currency of the world.
FIAT will end and cryptocurrency will be the main currency in every nation of the world .
we just need more development to get more merchants to accept that BTC is good to have.
Fiat will never die or come to an end. Crypto currencies are the future currency but this does not mean that it will completely replace the traditional fiat system. Think about the countries that are extremely underdeveloped. They will end up being detached from the whole global financial system if fiat is no longer used.
Both fiat and crypto currencies will co-exist and will be used together in harmony.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

If you are courageous enough to take the risk, then I strongly advise you to do it. Buy enough quantity, and see what becomes of the value in another six months or a year.

yes indeed every risk is certainly in any situation. so we must be more careful in choosing everything. yes indeed, if you dare to take the risk, what Akpuv says is true. live it all according to what you want.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

As of now, I think my country's economy will not be fulfilled by bitcoin for a reason that not ll the people in my country are aware of its existence and benefits. The situation of it are not that good so people might not pay attetion to it. However, in the future where bitcoin is much more successful, I think it will be a help in the economy of ours.
I think he is not telling about the economy of any country but the economy of his own. Means he is talking about his own financial condition. For him I will say that yes any person who will buy Bitcoin from now will see the price at much higher peak.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
everything can happen without anyone knowing for sure the development of crypto currencies, if all countries have legalized bitcoin of course bitcoin will be used by many people

You are stating the obvious.

That is obvious that people wil be using the cryptocurrency and the government will be legalizing them though the problem there is that there are a lot of countries that banned Bitcoin. It will be hard for people to change the government's mind. There will always be a development but that doesn't mean Bitcoin will also be your way to become rich. Don't rely on these as we all know how volatile this cryptocurreny is.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2

If you are courageous enough to take the risk, then I strongly advise you to do it. Buy enough quantity, and see what becomes of the value in another six months or a year.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251

If the bitcoin will be regulate and stable then there might be a chance tgat the economy of my country will be fulfilled. Addition to that, if bitcoin will continue to prosper and develop then many business and governments will adopt it that may result to massive use and growth of the economy.
Activity: 1050
everything can happen without anyone knowing for sure the development of crypto currencies, if all countries have legalized bitcoin of course bitcoin will be used by many people
and when that means the price has gone up high, with our bitcoin savings at this time of course we will get rich when it comes. therefore keep your assets and add your assets for the future
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

This really the best time to hoard now due to downtrend . If you are in doubt then don't invest as simple as that if you are afraid about losing our capital but with Bitcoin I believe that there is a pump coming up next but we can't exactly tell when but still Bitcoin is the best investment I ever know today. I don't care about prizes as long as Bitcoin is accepted online and it could change poeple's fortune and helps economy to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: