Pages:
Author

Topic: Can my economy be fulfilled in the future with Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 2818 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
You would not, believe me human never ever fill fullfilled, there will be always a hunger that you fill about money, bitcoin is a investment and its a good one. I believe you might get a good profit and not regret to invest in bitcoin but to fullfill you future money , i'm afraid the answer will be absolutely no.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
It all depends on how much money you are ready to lose. Remember that it is the first rule of investing. Don't make the same mistake greedy people do, that is, seeing bitcoin as something that will make them rich overnight. But really, if I can afford it without restrictions, I would buy bitcoin--solid and tested tech.
Activity: 188
I agree with your point, we must, or should purchase when the prices are low, and I feel like there is a quite nice discount in the cryptocurrencies now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

am I wrong with this step?

I think you have a good decision. This might be the best moved for those who still believe that bitcoin is our future. It may take some time but if it will make a huge comeback then it is worth the wait.
Actually, I am aiming for that comeback as soon as possible because I am running out of time for me to complete my goals for this year. One of the reasons why I don't apply in the company because I want to experience the life of being with bitcoin. It's like trial and error which makes me fulfilled something in return because many times my other friends keep dumping bitcoin and speculate rude matters on this. Regarding with economy, for sure it can also be fulfilled like what I believe in bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

I think you have a good decision. This might be the best moved for those who still believe that bitcoin is our future. It may take some time but if it will make a huge comeback then it is worth the wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
it is not wrong, but it needs to be considered, even though BTC certainly provides benefits but we don't forget there is no definite guarantee of that, but if you are ready with all the risks, for example, the worst possibility is losing some of your capital because the price is getting lower, what are you ready for that? because that will have an impact on your economy directly, so think all about making good decisions with careful calculation not just listening to public opinion, so that there will be no regrets in the future
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
you're not wrong. The basics of participating in cryptocurrency investments are cultural. For the future cryptocurrency is definitely very expensive, this is a fact that can not be changed. You just have to wait patiently.
Activity: 448
I think if you do believe in btc, then trust your instinct and continue to do what you think is right. Currently, btc is on bear market and I would say that this is still the right time to invest in btc at a lower price. Once you had invested, just consider long term investment in btc and I believe that btc will flourish in the coming months until Q4 of this year.
Activity: 126
Yes I have trust in bitcoin and cryptocurrency that in the future my goals in life will be achieved through this digital technology, circulating in the internet, one thing to remember that hardwork will be a factor in accomplishing your goal and a good lucky time .
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Well, sometimes it's a mistake and sometimes it's right but keep in mind that this is not always right because the determinant of a bitcoin price is not alone but much. We need to study it better should be able to understand the important things that are very influential before we really decide to buy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

The cryptocurrencies market is going to recover and therefore now is the right time to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies.  The current price maybe the low bitcoin can go this year and buying now should be the best thing to do now.
Activity: 72
in my opinion having such thoughts is not wrong but no one can predict how fast or how high bitcoin will rise again, who worry about bitcoin will even decrease in value and it will make a loss if you invest all your money here. you and hope that bitcoin will rise quickly and high.
Don't get worried by seeing the current market. There are few bad days in bitcoin market and these days are one of them. Soon everything will be sorted out and bitcoin will again boom.
Activity: 84
Your steps are correct, so it's up to you to manage your bitcoin, if you want to make a profit, invest and hold back until prices rise.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
It will depend on how widespread is the usage of bitcoin. If the majority of the people and businesses uses bitcoin then it may create an impact on the country's economy. But government and the financial sector have to create some effective ways on how to deal with bitcoin's volatility first to protect the economy from its rapid price fluctuation.
It depends on the actions of each person. If we use them properly and respect the market. It will grow strongly in the near future. The future is interesting for human beings.
in my opinion it is the action of each individual. if he uses it very well and sees the market price, he may be enough to fulfill his economic needs. if they are wasteful and greedy at least enough for their needs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261

If you are a smart investors then you dont ask such questions but invest heavily in such situation. The focus should be on creating lot of margin window by buying the crypto at lowest possible prices. To be frank this is the only way to make lot of profits with this market. If we know very well that this market is very much volatile and its always having bear trends like this followed by mainly bullish trends then there should not be any problems with buying the crypto at lowest price like this. Its actually great to have discount rate and thus we can easily grow our earnings with this.  Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
I think we can help them by introducing them to cryptocurrencies and I will also advised us to give them financial assistance. Trading is one of the ways we can encourage them to develop their skills.

Thats a nice doing sir because if you teach them to know more about crypto and also the country benefits with this,  then you advise people to know more about financial thats a big help too. Honestly i not really good in trading i always do buy low and sell high but its profitable too but ill always look the coins if there coins is beneficially helpful or good road map plan like shitcoins to the market i buy it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I think we can help them by introducing them to cryptocurrencies and I will also advised us to give them financial assistance. Trading is one of the ways we can encourage them to develop their skills.
Activity: 182
you want to break the first rule of the investor. your risks are justified, but still do not advise
Activity: 280
It will be fulfilled ,your economy is so small all you wanna do is work hard and be patient , be wise enough for every move you make and have a good time with bitcoin, trust in it and the future of your iwn economy is very bright in the coming days.
Activity: 378
Yes, the current bitcoin price is good to buy in and wait for the market to recover, you will have a high profit. You should divide your money to buy in, which is more risky if you only buy every Bitcoin. I believe that the price of Bitcoin and other coin will recover from now until 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: