Pages:
Author

Topic: Can myetherwallet still work? - page 2. (Read 21255 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 04:08:34 PM
MyEtherWallet is one of the best wallets. MEW is very safe and easily accessible. So when you hear negative news about MEW, make sure you hear it from MEW official. If it's from someone else, make sure that the news is true or not.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 05, 2019, 03:56:42 PM
This  information is total wrong is better you make proper findings when ever you hear any news, because I still make use of myetherwallet recently and is functioning very well.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
February 05, 2019, 03:38:17 PM
myetherwallet in my opinion is still functioning properly and I still use myetherwallet to store some tokens from bounty and tokens that I got from ICO. Wallet security all depends on us in maintaining its
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
February 05, 2019, 03:12:51 PM
myetherwallet is still the best way to keep your ERC20 tokens so you can use it. only take care about your security and don't lose your private key.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 02:35:47 PM
My Myetherwallet is still usable and there are no problems to date, because I made a transaction a few days ago and is still safe and comfortable.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
February 05, 2019, 02:11:15 PM
I see no reason why the MyEtherWallet wallet should not be used anymore. This wallet is periodically subjected to hacker attacks, sometimes for a short period of time it brings success to attackers, but it causes serious violations for the wallet itself. He was and remains one of the most convenient and reliable wallets. Therefore, I continue to use this wallet.
Activity: 336
February 04, 2019, 02:46:33 PM
Of course, myetherwallet is an official wallet from ethereum, as long as Ethereum is of course myetherwallet will continue to survive and still work, and I've been using myetherwallet for more than 2 years and everything works.
I agree, I no more use and had no problems , the key is to just protect your wallet is to avoid hacking , and probably the best wallet for Ethereum!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 12:07:52 AM
where o you heard or read this information? if you don't have source about this news, I think you spread the hoax or make other people misunderstood about it you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 11:58:49 PM
It is strange to hear such information. After all, I myself have already checked and made sure today - MEW continues to work stably. I absolutely did not notice any signs of failures or other problems. I hope that your information turned out to be only a rumor, and MEW will not have any problems in the near future.
Activity: 182
January 31, 2019, 02:32:12 AM
I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?

How can you say that, that information is true? I guess you should provide us some link of the information that will make us believe you rather than just saying that directly to us.
Activity: 280
January 31, 2019, 02:26:00 AM
Like Seriously?? Where did you hear that? Because i dont think its true, because i still have access to my own personal wallet, and the only true way you can lose access to your account is by losing you private key to the wallet and then all your tokens and investments are gone, so in order not to lose your money and investment always keep your private key safe
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 31, 2019, 02:20:01 AM
I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?
I don't think that's true, myetherwallet can still be used. I have multiple tokens in myetherwallet so if that wallet cannot be used anymore then all of my tokens will be nonsense. I don't think that is true, the last time I check MEW is still working. Do you have any link that MEW may not be used anymore?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 01:17:16 AM
As of now I can still use and gain access on my account using MyEtherwallet with no problem. I have never heard that it goes down. Maybe some small maintenance but now, it is operational again and is safe.

I have made my choice some time before. I don't want to meet with any problems on MyEtherWallet. I used to work with Metamask and there is no any complaints to this service. In addition I use hardware wallets.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
January 31, 2019, 01:13:56 AM
I never heard of any news regarding this matter can you please provide some links? If ever myetherwallet cannot be used anymore there are other wallets like coinomi which you can also store tokens, you just need to have private key to import your wallet. But as far as i know myetherwallet can be use at the moment.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
January 31, 2019, 12:36:14 AM
Of course, myetherwallet is an official wallet from ethereum, as long as Ethereum is of course myetherwallet will continue to survive and still work, and I've been using myetherwallet for more than 2 years and everything works.

It's not official wallet but it's one of the early and most trusted wallet for ethereum ecosystem. Being the popular one also comes with cons, like it's most impersonated by hackers.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 31, 2019, 12:07:11 AM
Why people are still bumping the thread? Thread creator asked the question on March 2018 and you people are still replying here. Please check the above posts where the questions have been answered many times.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 11:24:39 PM
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
January 30, 2019, 10:26:27 PM
LOL, why should MEW not work anymore? Maybe the site is down sometimes and you can't create a new wallet or access your wallet you used before but it's only the site most likely has some problems and devs need time to repair it. If you want to create a wallet you can also do it offline. Just go to github, MEW, download it and you can start creating your new MEW.
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
January 30, 2019, 09:35:00 PM
We can use metamask to access MyEtherwallet account if you are concern on the security risk on the ordinary access of MyEtherwallet. I find it quite useful when using this metamask app because it is a user friendly also.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 30, 2019, 02:18:44 AM
Myetherwallet is certainly still very functional as usual. And the wallet that I use everyday to make transactions. Because I prefer to use myetherwallet compared to other wallets. Of course this makes it easier for me to make transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: