Pages:
Author

Topic: Can regular people mine anymore - page 4. (Read 1237 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 34
March 28, 2018, 12:18:37 PM
I’m a regular person with only 16 GPUs.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 12:15:59 PM
Unfortunately, mining can only be done by irregular people now.

Seriously though... I am a regular person, and I mine with 5 GPUs.  Considering mining a hobby and not an income generator and have fun doing all the things.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
March 28, 2018, 07:59:31 AM
Regular people can mine. To make a good profit you will need to spend a lot of time tweaking and doing research tho.

First thing i would suggest you to do is use google. This question has been asked a thousand times already. There is an overabundance of online guides and tutorials that will teach you everything about mining. Start learning if you want to start earning.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
March 28, 2018, 06:18:46 AM
Options are getting slimmer, most people rely on ETH mining nowadays with GPU, but there are some rumors about ethash ASICs, so we will need to wait and see how that will influence the scene. There will still be zcash and monero to mine i thing but with all GPUs on that it will not be profitable...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 05:50:53 AM
I heard regular people can't mine anymore... is it possibe to mine any significant amount of coins? What equiment does it take to get started?

I'm new to crypto, but mining seems to be way less risky than trading. But I'm no programmer... what do I need to do to get started?
Pages:
Jump to: