Pages:
Author

Topic: Can someone Explain Me, What's going on! - page 5. (Read 415 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12
As you know My Myetherwallet hacked and all of my assets are gone. I posted it yesterday. But Still, I have some money in another myetherwallet . I Checked that wallet and I was very happy because in that account I had more than 1100 USD! I was thinking that hacker may forget this account as he hackled my all account but this MEW still safe. Then I log out from my email and then I created a totally a new ETH Address and then I moved 1100 USD in that new MEW. I was tension free because still, I have some money, though I lost more than 4K USD.

But after night, I can't sleep in morning too. Then I woke up and wanted to listen to some music and watch movies. I on my Laptop and opened google chrome browser and was listening to songs from youtube. Everything is fine here. But, after a little, I wanted to check my 1100 USD as I have still fear of hacks! Then I opened ethplorer and I shocked again! My every coin moved, every coin! I can't think of anything! How can hacker hacked my wallet this time where I created totally a new Address.

What's happening to me, What should I do! I am feeling like I am in a horror situation.
Pages:
Jump to: