Pages:
Author

Topic: Can the market can recover from current disastrous situation? Views on Ethereum - page 2. (Read 511 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
I think many people have their hearts in the mouth scenario with HEAVY investment in Cryptos, especially ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and others. So, do you feel comfortable that it will certainly recover?

I like to hear your views on Ethereum, as I have plenty of this! I usually follow Ethereum forecast and make decisions accordingly, but I got to admit, I am as nervous as I ever can be with how things are working! What’s your views?
See, I will give you a very clear picture. Who is responsible for recovering the market? I know there are many but we all as investors play a very crucial role in that. Think yourself, if we will start selling out our holdings; is there any chance for the market to recover? We have to stand and support this industry by not quitting. Everything will fine. Regarding ETH, I think there is some issue with their code, which has to resolve before 2019.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Yes it is daunting right now, seeing the state of the market. But this does not justify us to panic and not to make good decisions. Instead of selling the coins, it will be a wiser to buy more coins instead. That way the demand of the coin will increase and at the same time, we will be able to make profits when the price will rise.
Activity: 238
Usually what I had seen so far was ETH and BTC were moving relatively. But recently even the BTC goes a little bit high we can't see such kind of a movements in ETH. Even the market will recover from the recent conditions, it will take a long time I think.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
The crypto-currency market should soon recover and there is no doubt about it. He also does not need two or three years for this, as some point out. We just need to show proper patience. During this year, many investors sold their crypto currency and incurred significant losses. Only those who believe in the future of crypto-currency remained.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
The current market situation is really disturbing because one have to think of so many things like what if the Cryptocurrency eventually vanished?..that will be a big disaster for many people which I hope won't happen. I think the market will recover.
Activity: 168
ETH will recover in my opinion. It is a great coin, providing an infrastructure to ICOs.
The PoS implementation will help things even more. Don't worry!
Activity: 52
There’s been a huge amount of investments in crypto, people are investing much and Much money in the market. Basically in the bit coin or etherum with risks but I think if they work properly along with market they will be profited.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I think that we should not give up, there should be an optimistic attitude.Ethereum will get better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I think even though ethereum's price has now dropped, I'm sure prices will also recover in the coming months, so for us you better be patient by waiting for higher prices in the future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Just like Bitcoin, Ethereum had proven its strength many times in the past. I remembered the time when it was hacked and the price dropped til $10 but after it, Ethereum's price rose up to more than $1000. It will definitely recover because it is one of the most stable coins in the market.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Yes, it has recovered small from last two week frequent bloodbath, last two weeks has been bloody for crypto generally but market is very green today, hopefully this momentum can continue.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
As i can see from today's market condition, the price of most cryptocurrency is rising even if it's just a little.
So i still have hope that the situation will get better anytime soon.
Activity: 38
I believe that the market can recover from the disaster. At this time, we need to give the encryption market some time. We need to wait patiently. We must continue to support the development of the cryptocurrency market. I believe that Ethereum will surprise investors in the near future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I think so, but it takes time. Markets do not grow forever and there is always a phase of decline behind the rise. You just have to wait it out.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Etheruem has already established a strong foundation in crypto and it will definitely bounce back and recover. Alla we have to do is to wait until the time comes. So far this year the market had suffered severely and I hope that it will stop. Let's all be patient and hope for the best.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Personally, I keep 40% of all my money in cryptocurrencies and I do not worry about the prices now. As an economist, I understand that we are in a bearish phase of the market and soon it will end.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
do not make this panic make you wrong in making decisions, you are not alone and there are many other people who are also trapped whose assets have dropped dramatically. are they all willing to cut losses or even lose all their assets? certainly not, therefore keep saving by continuing to hold your assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I certainly can and I am sure about it, even though it takes a long time but we must remain optimistic that the market will recover, here is the need for patience, so patience to wait for the market to recover because it has long fallen
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
I think many people have their hearts in the mouth scenario with HEAVY investment in Cryptos, especially ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and others. So, do you feel comfortable that it will certainly recover?

I like to hear your views on Ethereum, as I have plenty of this! I usually follow Ethereum forecast and make decisions accordingly, but I got to admit, I am as nervous as I ever can be with how things are working! What’s your views?
In my views remember there was a chance to the crypto to get another drop. In fact, these markets have driven by the speculators. Any decision will be involved in very high risk. So many people have been loosing a lot of money caused by this unpredictable market. It will recover but after bitcoin will not again get another rumour regarding ETF. People buy bitcoin caused by that.
Activity: 58
Many people are investing now in bitcoin and secondly in etherum the short time investors are investing bitcoin but there in a grave risk in their imagination of loosing the investment but I don’t think this will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: