Pages:
Author

Topic: Can the market can recover from current disastrous situation? Views on Ethereum - page 3. (Read 511 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
We all know ethereum is a great coin because of its performance. Till now peoples are investing on bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin etc. So market will recover very soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
This is part of what causes panic and not only that, it also results into dump in price. It is until we desist from complaining, before the market will return back to its former state. Personally, i still believe that the market will recover, you just wait a little more and you will see a better side of that, Also, next time you see the market fall, try to convert your coins to tether and wait for a better time to buy back.
Activity: 112
Ethereum forecast can be a good idea to follow. As this digital token promoted ICO there could be chance to recover suddenly. I am not an expert, I am just shared my thoughts.
Activity: 84
Certainly recover is hard to find but this type of things happens of financial market. As Ethereum is digital token which prompted the rise of ICO and in second position in the cap market so there is a chance. I would say following Ethereum forecast is not a bad idea.
Activity: 92
The investors think of lose will happen if crypto market is completely vanished over one night. But there is no such risk. if there is any chance it would happen earlier when the crypto is not that stablished in the world but not when it have spread its feet in the ground there is no such risk in my thinking.
Activity: 52
Ethereum is equipped with many functions, which are all defined in the Ethereum code. The code runs on every node of the network. It needs to be improved immediately.
Activity: 28
In my opinion, It needs to be improved. It has some code issues. Depending on the characteristics of the issue, the impacts on the performance of the software may vary. Therefore, it is important to classify the implications of the detected code issues
Activity: 272
The second largest cryptocurrency scores only at 1.69 and unveils potential for further improvements. It needs to be improved in design, metrics, duplications and code issues.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
If any one predicting future prices of crypto, it's totally wrong. Crypto isn't depends only with TA.We have to think about so many areas
Activity: 28
In my opinion, I think the market will continue to bear the bear market for 2-3 years to recover. When you compare the markets in 2018 with 2014, you will find that their trends are so highly similar.
Activity: 98
I think that there is still a great chance for the market to recover and survive this disastrous situation. I see that a lot of persons are giving up already, but really is that what we need now? More than ever, I think this is the best time to stand behind this industry, and most importantly our favorite coins. Ethereum is going to rise again, I believe that.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
I think many people have their hearts in the mouth scenario with HEAVY investment in Cryptos, especially ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and others. So, do you feel comfortable that it will certainly recover?

I like to hear your views on Ethereum, as I have plenty of this! I usually follow Ethereum forecast and make decisions accordingly, but I got to admit, I am as nervous as I ever can be with how things are working! What’s your views?
Pages:
Jump to: