Pages:
Author

Topic: CAN THIS BE TRUE - page 2. (Read 439 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
April 02, 2018, 07:21:41 PM
Such an old joke or rumor. But believe me, it will never gonna happened. Social medias also received payments for the advertisements as long as it is not a scam projects.

I think they are serious about banning crypto ads since a lot of scam are out their and mostly in social medias. Well, I believe that we can still share post about cryptocurrency which is more important than those shit advertisements.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
All the more reason for Crypto to solve its credibility problem. I think the solution will come from within- a crypto technology will make it possible to filter out the scammy elements in this space and this will allow publicly traded ad platforms to revisit their policy toward crypto ad-buyers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 02, 2018, 06:58:56 PM
Such an old joke or rumor. But believe me, it will never gonna happened. Social medias also received payments for the advertisements as long as it is not a scam projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
April 02, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
of course that is very possible and likely because twitter wants not to be seen as a platform for promotion of scam projects which can dent their image.It may seem harsh but is a step in the right direction to bring some sanity to the cryptocurrency space.Lets see how it goes.
Activity: 81
April 02, 2018, 05:57:41 PM
Yeah. Why not. Too much scam is not good. And a lot of such traffic goes through Twitter. Some reaction expected. And they are not the first. And won't be the last.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
April 02, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Twitter to ban cryptocurrency adverts on its platform

https://punchng.com/twitter-to-ban-cryptocurrency-adverts-on-its-platform/amp/

Everyone in social media and google are banning cryptocurrencies ICO.
They can do that, so yes it is possible. why? they own the platform.
YET, they are just banning the advertisements and ICO, so they will not be some branch once the ICO is a scam,
they want their hands clean.
But they are still open with such development and project announcements. you can still post and share. but no ICO related.
Their operation would be just still normal but it do only prohibits about ICO.We dont know if their actual reason on banning is on cleaning up their hands with those scam ICO in the market or just purely being influenced by governments power. No matter what would be the reason either their personal or being mandated then it would be still final. Twitter ban announced it would be this day April 3rd,2018. Lets see what happen regarding to that new if it would proceed or not.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
April 02, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
With my account, nothing bad has happened yet. I think in the end, it's just not profitable for a twitter to ban everyone. Because of such steps, the audience can greatly decrease!
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
April 02, 2018, 03:15:53 PM
This must be implemented so that scam ICO's will never use their platform to advertise their shady activities.

I guess this is now the reason why the price of bitcoin starts to go down again.

Twitter's CEO believes that bitcoin will be the world's single currency in the next 10 years but this ban of crypto ads was predicted by many speculators after facebook and google ban.

I to read about the Tom's prediction on bitcoin and there re shills still sharing crictic about bitcoin and ICO projects. If it is implemented also they may open scam bounty here and make the people to share the fake ICO on the social networks.
Even google looking to make the own blockchain for themselves. These kind of move will give more positive information about cryptos but here people does not positive always sticking with the negative news.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
April 02, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

Everyone in social media and google are banning cryptocurrencies ICO.
They can do that, so yes it is possible. why? they own the platform.
YET, they are just banning the advertisements and ICO, so they will not be some branch once the ICO is a scam,
they want their hands clean.
But they are still open with such development and project announcements. you can still post and share. but no ICO related.
Activity: 490
April 02, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

Twitter is not the first and not the last social network and search portal that has decided to ban paid advertising and ICO. I think all of these advertising limits only reinforce the value of the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 11:53:08 AM
No i dont think what is dangerous. Twitter  bannet paid advertising. But may be bane private case with more repost for little time period and social networtk think it spam.
Activity: 322
March 31, 2018, 12:06:41 AM
Absolutely YES, it is their memorandum to banned the advertising for cryptocurrency then we can do nothing about, and in fact its their platform and we are just users. Sad but its true.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 09:15:24 PM
It is already implemented. Facebook, Google and Twitter are all paid a huge amount just to put us all in a worst situation. I know there are scams but they can regulate those ads if they want to and just make it strict.
Activity: 160
March 30, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

This and the facebook ads ban is good for crypto not bad. The reason is most of these "ads" where pure scams creating negative reputation for the whole crypto industry.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
March 30, 2018, 09:07:13 PM
Don't really know but I think you shouldn't worry too much because of these kind of news, there are a lot of news related to cryptocurrency and ICO banning from Google, Facebook,....But I still can see a lot of ads about cryptocurrency and ICO project on Facebook or Google, the most recent ads about ICO I saw is an ads of Bunny token on Youtube. LOL. I think Twitter won't really do it Smiley
Activity: 476
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
March 30, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

Either facebook june 2018 if im not mistaken .
Activity: 33
March 30, 2018, 06:33:58 PM
There were some scams and people got scammed. Some measurements are needed, but banning any ads is not good. There are decent and good projects to that are need to get their hi to the world. There are rumors that Google is making their own coin. So is Google going to ban their own ad?
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 02:16:53 AM
These bans are a result of the social media giants being American companies. The line of nonsense about placing the ban due to all of the scammers using the buzz is absolutely ridiculous. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has decided to apply pressure wherever they can in the interest of suppressing the growth and eventual adoption of cryptocurrencies. With google and subsequently youtube following suit on the ban in June of this year ICOs will definitely take a hit without the power of these platforms to disseminate information. How much is yet to be seen after June comes and goes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
March 29, 2018, 04:57:30 PM
Twitter follow other media giants: facebook and google. I believe it is another regulator plus, twitter don´t want to advertise so many ICO and crypto projects for free.
Or, maybe I am not correct.. But Company just post tweet and not suppose to pay nothing to tweeter?

But anyway, promoting ico´s would be a bit harder.. social media bounty campaign will probably change. I advise to use Steemit more, as crypto-project Steemit must support that.
Activity: 448
March 29, 2018, 04:51:53 PM
Prohibited only buying advertising from the platform. Bounty hunters can safely do retweets. I think that with the bans of advertising ICO may increase the budgets of the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: