Pages:
Author

Topic: CAN THIS BE TRUE - page 3. (Read 439 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
March 29, 2018, 04:14:58 PM
I read this post before, but haven't noticed anything changed.
Maybe they just ban paid ads and not the promotional posts.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
March 29, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
I am also got information about this News regarding that the Google and twitter are going to ban crypto currency related adds but I think Google and twitter not going to miss the incomes for crypto adds if ban the adds they will miss the income for crypto adds.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
I saw something like that.Published a news site.After Google, Twitter forbade ads.But on that day there was news that twitter bitcoin and altcoins were looking hot.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
March 29, 2018, 03:00:52 PM
If this is true, who has Twitter blocked for advertising IСO?
I read that Twitter was going to do it, but so far its managers have not decided definitively
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 01:40:22 AM
But reading between the lines , isn't this a restriction ? or a control measure?

these are merely a control measure because of the growing frauds or scams associated with a lot of ICO conducted daily, i believe this is a right move as well as from facebook and google because for the cryptocurrency move forward again and start to rise the credibility should have been placed and the trust must be given as well from the community, there are a lot of people that are still uncertain of cryptocurrency because of those shit punks doing fraudulent projects.

But are the fraud or fake ICOs the main reason why they ban the adverts of cryptocurrency? Do you believe that the main purpose of this is the rise the credibility of ICOs on social media and to get the trust of the community?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 09:56:59 PM
I don't think twitter leave their customers.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 09:07:18 PM
that is how the rumor have moving about that twitter ban cryptocurrency adverts, that is not true
Activity: 184
March 28, 2018, 04:28:17 PM
Oh now I see it's a form of control measures because of the fake projects that has flooded everywhere. Thanks for your feedback on this topic y'all.  I was initially thinking twitter has withdrawn its support for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
March 28, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
This must be implemented so that scam ICO's will never use their platform to advertise their shady activities.

I guess this is now the reason why the price of bitcoin starts to go down again.

Twitter's CEO believes that bitcoin will be the world's single currency in the next 10 years but this ban of crypto ads was predicted by many speculators after facebook and google ban.
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
March 28, 2018, 02:55:13 PM
Yes it's true, Twitter is starting to ban advertising projects related to crypto-currencies. Too much project scam, and such giants as Google's Twitter and Facebook are not beneficial to denigrate their name in connection with the draft scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
March 28, 2018, 02:51:34 PM
Of course it can be true given the fact that there have been numerous scam adverts on twitter and it will hurt the reputation of twitter if people start complaining they allow scammers to use their platform so that is why they are taking then right steps to weed out such things though on a bigger picture it affects all ICOs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 28, 2018, 01:51:43 PM
Absolutely, Twitter announced that they'll be going to ban all advertisment related to ICO project and cryptocurrency on Twitter. Two biggest social network, Twitter and Facebook, are going to ban advertisment of Cryptocurrency and ICO project, it'll be the worst news for cryptocurrency, maybe we need to find out another place to advertise for crypto and ICO right now.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 01:31:36 PM
all forbid the future as to where with the spread of crypto? there is a better substitute of twitter and facebook?
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
March 28, 2018, 01:23:04 PM
What I will simply say is that, I see all these negative news items as the real rope for bitcoin to climb to actual popularity because with time, these decisions would not be that rigid in individual organization (networks) and soon a collapse would take over, letting cryptocurrency freedom indeed.
Activity: 115
Merit: 8
March 28, 2018, 12:43:07 PM
Companies like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc, don't need to advertise. Now, they do so in order to make money (as if they don't make enough as it stands), but they want to do it in ways that provides the least amount of criticism to their platforms. Where ICOs have been plagued with scams, no one really wants that bad connotation associated with them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 28, 2018, 12:37:34 PM
if thats the case it's sad news for all of us  Embarrassed
Not true, I welcome these bans with open arms. I hate going to my social media pages, and being flooded with crypto. There is a time and a space for it, but dammit at the end of the day I want to relax and see some normal stuff. The only people who are truly upset by FB and Twitter bans are the FB and Twitter hunters. Everybody else is happy, so don't try to paint the narrative that everybody is unhappy, it just ain't true. Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 12:13:09 PM
if thats the case it's sad news for all of us  Embarrassed
Activity: 159
March 27, 2018, 08:59:10 PM
As such, Twitter has followed two "big boys" that provide other top advertising services, namely Facebook and Google, through information related to links related to the mathematical field. Facebook reported cryptocurrency illegal to 1, during Google reported report to previous week.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

Twitter to ban cryptocurrency adverts on its platform

https://punchng.com/twitter-to-ban-cryptocurrency-adverts-on-its-platform/amp/

twitter only baned advertise crypto currency related same with facebook and google
but still can open bounty campaign

So, for us the Bounty hunter can still use Twitter as a means of sharing. without being banned by Twitter.
or will if we still share about ICO project using twitter, our twitter account can get banned?
Activity: 62
March 27, 2018, 08:33:23 PM
It is true, I think its been news for a while. I believe Google will stop cryptocurrency ads on their services in June, and I think Facebook already banned them.

It seems they're banning these ads since many of them are scams, which sucks for any legit projects trying to get their name out there. I think with how Facebook, Google, and a lot of these websites target ads to viewers with their browsing and search history, not a lot of new people were getting into crypto with online ads anyway. Chances are that if you were seeing crypto ads on your browser you were probably interested in crypto already.
Pages:
Jump to: