Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we adopt altcoin to pay wages? - page 3. (Read 1737 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 04:13:49 AM
I think that this is real. But when the employee transfers his coins into fiat money, he will have to pay a percentage for the transfer. Thus, he will lose some of the money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 04:04:02 AM
Can we pay salaries and wages in shape of altcoins?
What problems can be occurred to adopt it? 

I would definitely not agree to this, I know one football team gets a part of the salary in the crypto currency and some cash. But I think they are not very happy to promote the local coin.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 04:01:53 AM
It could have been. Be that as it may, it won't be connected to everybody. not every person likes altcoin in light of the fact that possibly they didn't know or didn't think about its potential. they know altcoin is at high hazard because of vacillations. Perhaps that is the issue for them on the grounds that if there are changes mean their pay rates have an esteem which does not remain if acknowledged by genuine money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 31, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

I guess sooner this is possible but as of this days maybe bitcoin can only be adapted on this matter since blockchain is the main platform and easily tp use for payments as employees

But i believe that altcoin is more appropriate if just given a chance to progress on what they were created,their functions and value
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 05:55:34 AM
Yes it's possible that salaries will be in terms of altcoins but I don't think it is practical. Because of big fluctuation of the prices. Thus I think it's better that we recieve our salaries in fiat then buy altcoins using a portion of it.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

Personally, I think we we cannot pay wages and salaries with altcoin because as we all know that crypto is very volatile and unpredictable, the price may fall at anytime and no one is sure of when it will rise and value more than it was.
Activity: 41
July 30, 2018, 06:44:33 AM
Under current conditions, any such move can be to a great degree dangerous. Since the trade rates can go up or around 10% of every a solitary day... so if the wages are made to somebody, the odds are that he may get a lower sum when he changes over it to fiat.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
July 24, 2018, 10:17:58 AM
I think there have been some news regarding countries who started to accept crypto currency payment as salaries. There are also platforms that are being developed to pay crypto for their work, an example would be DIGIWAGE which could help to shape the future of freelancers industry through their decentralized freelance workplace. In our generation, once crypto currency has been fully developed, there is no question that we are headed towards a cashless society.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
Sincerely it is very easy to pay wages with altcoin since those that will collect it are already involve with cryoto. For instance I do engage in some online task in which I get paid through altcoin. (Note the task is personal). But paying salary with altcoin will a little bit hard due to d fact that not everybody van access internet not to talk of aving wallet
It seems to me that the whole problem of remuneration with the help of the crypto currency is that it is necessary to constantly evaluate the work at the rate of the coin. Crypto currency is always unstable in its price and therefore every time fluctuations will be quite significant in your salary.
Activity: 107
July 24, 2018, 09:58:22 AM
Sincerely it is very easy to pay wages with altcoin since those that will collect it are already involve with cryoto. For instance I do engage in some online task in which I get paid through altcoin. (Note the task is personal). But paying salary with altcoin will a little bit hard due to d fact that not everybody van access internet not to talk of aving wallet

And not all are aware how crypto works and its volatility will not be accepted by the employees who are doing their best to earn a fix amount of salaries, unlike with crypto we cannot be sure if price will rise or fall.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
That could be implemented if your country accepts cryptocurrencies or made cryptocurrencies pegal. It is quite possible to happen in the near future if all goes well however there will be lots of risks to consider if that happens because of the wages people earn depending on their jobs. Would it be sufficient enough plus the taxes we need to consider too when using altcoins by then?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:13:28 AM
If an employee is willing to accept such a salary, then it can be used as a way to pay wages. The current price of the altcoin is very unstable. I don't think most of them will agree to this!
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

We have a problem to adopt altcoins for wages. Example, if the person have wages for 1000$ per month and you will gave his wages into eth equally to 1000$. The problem is when he cash it out, theres a percentage taken from his capital. So his wages will deducted for that conversion or selling service fee. That wasn't applicable for wages.
Yes it is true,no person will adopt that kind of wages and I am one of that.If ever it might be adopted not only the stability of the token and also the transaction fee also that converted it into real money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 22, 2018, 04:50:08 AM

Why not? I mean in the future, when the market becomes more stable and volatility decreases, it is absolutely possible. I do not think that every company will use different altcois. But 2-3 coins that will be backed by real value can well be used to pay wages!

I think the price of this market will never be stable. It will always fluctuate every day. It is difficult for crypto to have a stable price. And altcoin the more impossible. I think altcoin pay is not feasible. Payment can be made by Bitcoin or ETH
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
July 22, 2018, 04:49:46 AM
Altcoins are pretty much short lives some of them dont even last a year and most of them are shitcoins although not all but some. And having an altcoin for payment as salary in a company can be a headache because of it's volatility employers can never have a fix rate and have to always adjust to the price of altcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 22, 2018, 04:49:23 AM
Well the idea is not impossible.
however, the value of altcoin is determine on how the community will accept it specially on exchanges.
so think about, a guy was paid 300$ of wages and converted to 300Altcoin.
But when he hit the exchanges the altcoin equivalent went to lower than 1$
that would be devastating to the people whos getting their wages.
but it really depend on the project with a careful research i think it would be possible.
Activity: 43
July 22, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
I think, obviously, the digital money is getting increasingly brought into human life consistently, yet our longitude attitude is taking another one, that is the reason I think until the point that individuals are prepared for pay rates with alcoins. I might want to see whether we will go to this.
Activity: 84
July 17, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

Why not? I mean in the future, when the market becomes more stable and volatility decreases, it is absolutely possible. I do not think that every company will use different altcois. But 2-3 coins that will be backed by real value can well be used to pay wages!

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 11:27:05 AM
To date, the situation is that the crypto currency for payment of a payroll is not profitable because of the strong volatility and because not everyone still takes it seriously. But in the future it is quite possible. It was like with bank cards and payment by terminals. Few people believed that this is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: