Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we adopt altcoin to pay wages? - page 6. (Read 1700 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 01, 2018, 12:58:32 AM
I don't think it's very realistic. You can't expect your salary to go down when they get it.
And it may face tax evasion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
July 01, 2018, 12:52:08 AM
I think this payment method will be very good if done, in addition to cost-effective and very fast transaction. but not everyone likes altcoin because maybe they do not know or even do not know about its potential in the future. they must know altcoin is at high risk because of its fluctuations. but in the future these steps can be done to make it 100% successful to be carried out properly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
July 01, 2018, 12:26:17 AM
Can we pay salaries and wages in shape of altcoins?
What problems can be occurred to adopt it? 

i think using blockchain is good but if you pay wages and salaries with a volatile coin that would bring risk on the part of the worker. no worker will accept an indefinite amount(except the bounty hunters). workers must have the security that they will be paid based on what they have worked for.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 11:43:58 PM
It is a little difficult to pay salaries directly by using coins now, because there is no relevant policy to implement them. But in private, as long as your employees are willing to do so.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
June 30, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

Tax would be an issue. Like cash in hand jobs it would be open to scrutiny from tax officials. Also you'd have to decide if the salary is pegged to usd or other fiat to account for price fluctuations. Also you'd have to think about related benefits like workers insurance, retirement or annual leave accruals etc.

But once these issues are sorted I'd see no reason why not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 28, 2018, 05:45:31 PM
We most certainly can pay salaries with alt coins, but it will certainly have to be connected to a stable coin to protect against market volatility. The day will soon be here!!
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 04:24:38 PM
Maybe in future it will be possible but at this moment i can't imagine how it can work. There are so many people who don't even know what crypto is)
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
June 28, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
Should be left for people to decide whether they want part of their salary in Cryptocurrency or not. They should be thoroughly informed about the risks and benefits.
I would suggest having small percentage(10-40%) of ones salary in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
This can be difficult. If I lose money when I receive my salary, it seems unfair to me. Money is lazy. I hope it is active. So, unless you reach a consensus that you are willing to take this risk, not everyone can accept this. Of course, the coins will go up, and those who get him will be happy!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

It has been a thing ever since bounty campaigns started related to cryptocurrecny. The rewards were always altcoin and have a very occasional moments where they pay BTC but most of the time were altcoins. But regarding non-cryptorelated jobs and regular jobs I think it would not be possible because it requires to be stable and reliable.
Activity: 434
June 28, 2018, 05:45:20 AM
If the employee agrees (because the encryption price is not stable) then the boss can pay any kind of cryptocurrency. If someone really does this, then there is currently only USDT that can do it!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 05:41:56 AM
No, they're too volatile, nobody wants to see 10% of their salary disappear and they'd just be converting to fiat straight away anyway so what's the point.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 28, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

I think rules and regulations of the banking system would be the first thing that we will need to overcome. Whether they are happy with it or not. I mean once the employee gets his salary then they might go and do mass conversion to fiat and bank may not like it. Then what reasons we can give up front?

Plus professional jobs are very much straight forward when it comes to the paying of taxes and stuff like that. Things may get conflicting at the end of financial year. In addition to this employee must agree on getting paid with altcoins.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 04:16:03 AM
I think, of course, the cryptocurrency is getting more and more introduced into human life every day, but our longitude mentality is taking a new one, that's why I think until people are ready for salaries with alcoins. I would like to see whether we will pass to this.
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 04:15:18 AM
in my opinion, if payment is not possible in Altcoins as where motion is high and the main problem is its value may,
go down before they use it and not many retail outlets and services are receiving cryptos.

Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 03:59:51 AM
My opinion is quite possible, I even think that it will soon be so) Cryptocurrency is very popular now, so perhaps we will pass to the fact that altcoin salary will be very important for us
Activity: 125
June 28, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

The problem is huge volatility and that many altcoins can simply disappear in one day. Even if Bitcoin is not yet used to pay salaries, what is there to talk about here?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 03:53:48 AM
If both parties are paid or pay agreed then with altcoin is also not a problem. of course, this will be a great asset for investment. However, the amount should match the salaries in General and not based on the number of altcoins. Maybe some people let alone the crypto world knew would agree with that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 03:26:14 AM
The correct decision in the end will be to transfer the national government money to cryptography. The Chinese yuan, the US dollar will eventually become alt altcoin. Then the salary will be paid by the Altcoins.
Activity: 233
June 27, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
Yes, we can pay wages in term of altcoins but there can be many problems . Prices of altcoins are not fixed and we have first convert them to use for our basic needs and for that one may have to wait long .
Pages:
Jump to: