Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we avoid crypto taxes with other users assistance? - page 3. (Read 305 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If the amount levied on tax payment is affordable to the people, i don't think they will like to make moves in finding an alternative to wave away the incident of paying for task, the same issues we had when the fiat transaction cost is unbearable that led to the development of a new and alternative means of making payment with bitcoin, so i don't see it a bad idea if we have a means to avoid such but legitimately.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 813
The higher the bitcoin's price, the more topics related to taxes from cryptocurrencies appear.

There is one life hack on how to avoid paying taxes on cryptocurrencies. Until you cash out crypto, taxes can't be demanded from you. Therefore, when you want to make any purchase, use all your charm to convince seller to accept payment in crypto. Smiley

You still owe taxes on this. This would just make you a tax cheat - a criminal.

Hopefully eventually here in the US (and well, same thing in other countries), Congress will pass a law that exempts purchases of a few hundred dollars or less in bitcoin from being taxed to encourage using bitcoin as payments. It has already been proposed a couple times in Congress though I'm sure it'll be a number of years until enough politicians care about Bitcoin to actually pass such a law. Whenever that happens though that would allow bitcoin to be spent on daily purchases without tax implications. This is a necessary requirement before bitcoin payments can start getting popular because until that happens the two options are you track your profit from every single payment or you are a tax cheat criminal. Of course we've got many years before bitcoin payments are even going to be implemented on the merchant side and until there are enough people who want to spend bitcoin to make payments a regular thing. But until we get such a law you can't simply convince someone to accept bitcoin as payment and now owe taxes on that lol. Let's not promote ideas that screw over people's lives and turn them into criminals. We want Bitcoin to HELP people, not hurt them.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Can Tax Obligations be avoided with some help from users living in Tax Free Countries?

As we go deeper and put ourselves in the realm of cryptocurrency world, the issue of taxes remains a pressing problem and concern for investors of countries where they obligate you to pay a percentage of the assets you own. Especially in some regions such as Japan or Belgium, Honestly, what made me think like this is reading about many topics about the new laws and the amount of taxes crypto users are giving to governments including some users in this forum.

Moreover, that's why users are always searching for legitimate or illegitimate ways to reduce their tax obligations. This made me think about collaboration with individuals living in countries where we don't pay any taxes, to offer some insights that might help mitigate tax obligations?

Image source: geekflare.com

Of course , there are professionals who deal in finance who can help you save taxes. Like CAs can help, but you need to hire some guy who has the information related to crypto. This can be a young guy who himself invests in crypto and is aware of all the regulations related to this.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
this is where i see alot of people want to EVADE taxes.. but they need to learn how taxes work.. to then learn the tax avoidance loopholes

tax avoidance is using the tax laws toy your benefit and its legal
tax evasion is breaking tax laws which come with repercussions because its not legal

learn the loop holes your countries have in regards to tax, find the legal ways of transferring value tax free
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
The higher the bitcoin's price, the more topics related to taxes from cryptocurrencies appear.

There is one life hack on how to avoid paying taxes on cryptocurrencies. Until you cash out crypto, taxes can't be demanded from you. Therefore, when you want to make any purchase, use all your charm to convince seller to accept payment in crypto. Smiley

People who cooperate with in order to avoid taxes on cryptocurrencies will want their commissions and will have to have a heightened sense of fulfilling agreements, otherwise instead of losses of 45-55% on taxes there will be 100%.

Let's say you managed to do this and you end up with the N-th amount of money in a neighboring country received for crypto. How will you legally transport this money to your country (import limits), and also explain the source of the funds? It seems to me that you would come to the same result if you exchanged crypto for cash immediately and directly in your host country.
Activity: 756
Merit: 607
Can Tax Obligations be avoided with some help from users living in Tax Free Countries?

As we go deeper and put ourselves in the realm of cryptocurrency world, the issue of taxes remains a pressing problem and concern for investors of countries where they obligate you to pay a percentage of the assets you own. Especially in some regions such as Japan or Belgium, Honestly, what made me think like this is reading about many topics about the new laws and the amount of taxes crypto users are giving to governments including some users in this forum.

Moreover, that's why users are always searching for legitimate or illegitimate ways to reduce their tax obligations. This made me think about collaboration with individuals living in countries where we don't pay any taxes, to offer some insights that might help mitigate tax obligations?

Image source: geekflare.com
Pages:
Jump to: