Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 46. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
In investment there is always a risk to loss, do not ever think to get big profit but fear with risk, the most important thing in investment so that profit is to be patient and hold for a long time.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Actually it is not 100 percent sure that our funds invested was secure. However, we can do some guidelines to avoid possible scams in the web like you have said. I believe that the best thing to do is to think before you click. Analyze every sites you visit, always check the URL. Next, avoid speaking too much the people you don't know very well. Be careful to the information you give and limit your words.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
actually many ways we can do to ensure that our money is safe when we invest bitcoin, for that I suggest that before investing bitcoin, then you should first learn about bitcoin, as well as its function and usefulness as well as the advantages of investing bitcoin. then learn how to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin and no one else can take it without our permission so there is no doubt in bitcoin investing and not having a bad view of bitcoin someday. one of the ways to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin is to keep the password in the bitcoin wallet adress properly and correctly and make sure no one else knows the password other than us, it's one way to secure our money in bitcoin investing. another way you can open the browser or follow this forum because here has been explained many ways to secure our money from theft in investing bitcoin.

We don't know that our money we invest in bitcoin safe because at this time they are so many hackers and scammer.At this point to prevent that your money safe, don't trust any people that you don't know who is she or he .maybe the people who will talking to you is scammer.Try to search of that people before you obey for her or his explanation especially about investing money.
Activity: 32
Investing has never been and will not be safe, since there is always the risk of losing money. But at the same time, there is a chance to make good money, which pushes people to invest their money in this or that branch or currency.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
I guess in bitcoin, they already have long-term thinking for wallet security in every btc owner. because that's the main factor that makes bitcoin survive until now. there may be some cases of hackers asking for bitcoins, but instead of taking bitcoins from people's wallets.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
First thing to do is always check those websites that you are visiting for there are a lot of fake websites that collect private informations in your account, these websites are known as phishing websites. Next thing to do is to check if your wallet has a good and positive history so that you can avoid possible scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
You can make sure the money you invest is bitcoin is safe by ensuring high security measures over your wallets. It would be better if you get this hardware wallet to keep your money in it. your private keys must be kept out of reach of people.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24

it's not recommended to invest on bitcoin without knowing what Bitcoin is and how to secure it, not because people say that you will double your profit if you invest in Bitcoin, you will readily jump in without studying what its all about, spend more time reading what Bitcoin is and watch a lot of videos about bitcoin on youtube to secure your investment.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

If you are talking about the safety of your Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you may want to buy yourself a hardware wallet like the Nano Ledger S or Trezor wallet. In that way, your funds won't be hacked and try to keep it somewhere safe. I usually want to buy myself a hardware wallet one day to store my Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and the rest. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Hackers is always there, and in this forum they have a lot of hackers in we don't know who is it maybe theu target people who are not aware to the environment of what' happening, but bitcoin is safe because the bitcoin company have a lot I think of expert in computer or to the program so they protect bitcoin to hack. But you need to secure and protect your bitcoin because they have a lot of case that their bitcoin lost because the hacker open their account.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Never keep your coins on exchanges, as they can get hacked. Always keep your coins on wallet, for that you can use hardware wallet if you can afford it or use good online wallet such as blockchain.info or coinbase.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
In terms of website or online i doubt about security because hackers was always there for the money so in terms to make safe you bitcoin was just like my friend said that he is have offline wallet or offline investment to make sure that his bitcoin make it safe and this is proven and tested so that also be vigilante in all transaction you are doing.
Activity: 87
actually many ways we can do to ensure that our money is safe when we invest bitcoin, for that I suggest that before investing bitcoin, then you should first learn about bitcoin, as well as its function and usefulness as well as the advantages of investing bitcoin. then learn how to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin and no one else can take it without our permission so there is no doubt in bitcoin investing and not having a bad view of bitcoin someday. one of the ways to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin is to keep the password in the bitcoin wallet adress properly and correctly and make sure no one else knows the password other than us, it's one way to secure our money in bitcoin investing. another way you can open the browser or follow this forum because here has been explained many ways to secure our money from theft in investing bitcoin.

It depends upon the people who will recruits  you about to invest money. One time when I'm watching the tv news their some people says, some are crying because the money that they were invest in bitcoin and the people who were recruits is not found. So they cry and cry because they were invest of money in bitcoin but the end of the time here money was lost and they were victims of scam. So I will advice for those people that don't trust any people that you did not know.
Activity: 406
Yes I make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe ,but I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

you definitely need to buy a hardware wallet that you store in a safe place, where no one can just easily find it. Once you are using trezor wallet, then you will be more than safe
Activity: 308
You must make some effort to be safe. you need to follow the rules of safety. And then no one can steal your money.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
nobody is safe for 100%. There are always people, who want to invest their money and get more profit and those, who want to steal. keeping your money safe. 
Activity: 2
Sometimes I think, hackers are smarter than us. I do not know how they work, which we definitely have to keep improving account security. To secure my password, I use the Google Autenticator app. Maybe this could be a recommendation for you.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
I think any investment has a high risk but have a high return. That's true nowadays many hackers spread all over in the crypto world. There are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need search this forum and learn. As long as you hide your account into safety then you will be assured of its security. I think for safety hardware wallets are great.
Activity: 252
Before investing in any project, you must first study the details of this project, study the team, the idea, the implementation, the competitors of this project, in order to understand how advanced this project is. I also do not advise you to invest all your capital in one project, this may end badly.
Always do the analysis and do not rush to say goodbye to your money.
Pages:
Jump to: