Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 43. (Read 4187 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
They secured their money by taking extra measures like keeping their passwords and pass phrases very safely (offline). They used authentication like 2FA and SMS. The most important way to safeguard your coins is using a ledger or trezor wallet (offline wallets)
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

There is no secure money at all in bitcoins because they are volatile your money is secured by someone else or a hacker but with the volatility of the coin they are not secured ones you are holding a bitcoins when the bitcoins fall your holding will also decreases and you cannot do anything to avoid that because that is globally occuring. So if you wanted to have a bitcoin investment make sure you have the guts and you are willing to lose that money you invest there because they can lose but they can also be doubled.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
of course with the money you invest in bitcoin really safe and profitable, by the way you are careful in trading I think your money will be safe and a lot of profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If you are a newbie in terms of crypto, you must search for an exchange with high level security, at the same time you have to apply all the possible authentication and notification available for you to protect your account. Hackers are everywhene, beware of them.
Activity: 75
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

When you invest in something there's always a risk, so it is important to protect your information, especially private key, don't give it to anyone. There's also a hard wallet it is more secured because of the fact that it is offline, so hackers will have to get your hard wallet first before they can hack it.
Activity: 100
but if you are worried then you need to install 2FA code on your device, the key if we have an asset on bitcoin should not be sold at a low price then your assets will not be lost, only reduced.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
Until now, I've never heard a bit-breaked bitcoin wallet unless they put a private key in public, but I hear a lot of hacker breaking into the market. so the main security bitcoin is in the private bitcoin wallet (hardware wallet) next to the bitcoin owner. if it stores bitcoin on exchange. it has no security guarantees.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Investment or buy in bitcoin is safe, make sure you safe your utc files and password or private key. Make sure you visit a legit site to enter your private key, utc and password, before you enter those files,, just study the website, or i suggest you can use metamask ir other hardware wallet.
Activity: 87
Maybe it is yes,your money is safe to invest in bitcoin if you how to protect your information and don't give any of your information like your private key in your wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
A lot of confidential information has been stored on hard disks all over the world for a long time. To protect it, a lot of different programs and hardware devices have been invented. This is now available to everyone. I believe that you should not be afraid of hackers, but of scammers.
Activity: 196
I think yes.The money invested in bitcoin is safe as long as you're keeping all the important informations related on bitcoin wallet like your private key is safe and secure.Avoid exposing it online or through the internet since lots of hackers are finding ways and means to hack your account.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
Well the answer is that, the investor may be confident with their investment simply because their company who are investing for is a company that is trusted and not a scam. So if we want to ensure that investment we need to make sure that this company is Legal and trusted.
Activity: 50
Because that IT security is a real-world issue, not just for bitcoin but within any industry that uses technology. You only have to do a quick Google search for recent hackings of large global companies to see that any company is open to security issues regardless of size or industry. So no one can make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe.
Activity: 62
Two years ago, almost 120,000 bitcoin worth around $78m (£58m)were stolen from Hong Kong-based Bitfinex, one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges.So i guess there is no complete insurance with Bitcoin.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
It's true that many hackers used to be the world, but we can also use 2FA security or we could store our bitcoins in a nice and trusted market wallet that has good security.
I think the use of 2FA is not a way to completely secure our assets. If there are some people stealing your computer or your phone, accessing the bitcoin wallet is a simple thing with hackers
Activity: 8
You have to secure it yourself.
Activity: 70
  Security is very important as far as investment is concerned and can not be over emphasized. Making sure your money is safe while investing in bitcoin is in fact the most important factor. There are various means of ensuring safety in your bitcoin investment. keeping your private key safe and making it inaccessible through internet is one of the safest, But using a cold wallet is considered to be the safest means of securing your bitcoin investment.
Activity: 324
I think nobody guarantees our money to be safe with bitcoin, but if you've seen bitcoin vision and mission, only our beliefs that will answer bitcoin are good future prrospects.
Activity: 40
We should consider that awareness is key if you want to get involved in the cryptocurrency, similar to online banking, people need to take care with their bitcoin account credentials.
Activity: 57
In my opinion that everything can give you a very high return in a very short period of time will be very risky, because risk and returns are always inversely proportional. Cryptocurrencies are a high risk high return game. So I would suggest you to invest the amount you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: