Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we still profit from Ripple? - page 2. (Read 226 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 23, 2020, 10:28:50 PM
I don't like Ripple at all.

Yesterday I shorted at Bitmex at 2x and today I closed my position for a hefty profit at 28c.

BUT now I start thinking... where should be the bottom? 10c? 1c? ZERO? Can we profit if it tanks enough? What are the chances of short recovery?

What is your speculation - where will be the bottom?
Seeing this post from a Legendary make me feel sad ,because we the new one here must make this kind of thread as our understanding is still few comparing to yours .

Short recovery may not be possible for now because this is a serious Case Filed by US government so Investors may Paused for a while and will take time to Look for further chances.

But if we can take risk for longer holding  then this is the time, we already witnessed some coin that once dumped but come to recovery in future, Ripple is one of the most popular and used currency not only for our forum here but around the world.

Even if this will come and result to the dropping down to 1 cents? but because of the demand specially gambling online and those companies that use XRP's lower transaction fee?
Surely in time XRP will regain momentum ,so I would rather buy and Hold this for long term than using for short term.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 23, 2020, 09:56:36 PM
No one knows and I think you should somehow at least knows what to do as far as your experience is a concern.

You can take the recent news about XRP as one of the thing/s you can refer to creating your next plan:
https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/23/ripples-xrp-cryptocurrency-crashes-following-announcement-of-sec-suit/
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
December 23, 2020, 09:05:33 PM
I don't like Ripple at all.

Yesterday I shorted at Bitmex at 2x and today I closed my position for a hefty profit at 28c.

BUT now I start thinking... where should be the bottom? 10c? 1c? ZERO? Can we profit if it tanks enough? What are the chances of short recovery?

What is your speculation - where will be the bottom?
Pages:
Jump to: