Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we still trust ICO Rating Sites Like ICOBench - page 4. (Read 828 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I never fully trusted them but I rely on some of the ratings of people there which makes sense. We just need to connect the dots for us to better understand what we are going for. But it's always better to do our own research.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
As a matter of fact, i do not trust ICOBench that much There some occasions when ICOs that rated high on their sites still failed. There some strategies i employ before investing into any of these ICOs and they worked for me. First, i try to check other sites where the ICO is listed. At least to an extent, i trust icodrop. Secondly, i ensure that i do my own findings before investing. Although, evaluations from others will also lessen my work.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
No, do not believe in ICO bench, some ICO scam even get high score from ICO Bech, it would be better if we do the survey itself. And see some riview from crypto experts, you can join the telegram group and can ask directly
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
a lot of them are only scams, you just have to pay them to have a good grades but some of them don't accept any payment ( still rare but exist )
Activity: 168
All reviews of ICO rating websites are for reference only. The evaluation does not guarantee that the project is successful. Actually many icobench projects rated not high but very successful as NEO just icobench for 3.9 points but are very successful.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
ICOBench only assesses ICO based on what they see without giving further explanation and analysis. If to choose ICO so better put forward his analysis first see what is new in the rating. many are fooled by rating like this that is reasonably good but quite the opposite. Thus sometimes sites like this trap. even many of the ICO which is not even listed in ICOBench but could be an ICO worked.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
For me it's not trustable. I've seen a lot of scam or s**t ICOs being rated 4.5 or above! The team simply pays for a positive review, that's all IMO. I rely mainly on icodrops, going on icobench only to check ICO price if not reported on icodrops.
Activity: 26
I don't trust their ratings. ICOBench can be useful if you want to find new projects and then do your own research. But considering that people can buy good reviews on this site, i think it's better not to trust their ratings.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
I do not think that rating agencies are a reliable source of information. Many ICOs are scammers. And many rating agencies are also scammers because they often give unrealistically high ratings to fraudulent projects.

Well the fact is indeed so from now we are more careful again in taking steps in following the ICO project, let alone just see the rating given it is just a trap so that the project is more interested because it has a pretty good rating.

in fact it all does not matter because different marketing strategies of the most important projects are still running I think that becomes a problem if the rating is high but the project turns out to be just a scam.
Activity: 70
No i dont beleive in ICO rating because its fake and its paid promitions.Till now i dont ever seen ico rating when i choose bounty.Good ICOs no need to Site rating.So i personlly advise when you choose any ICO dont look the ICO rating of any site.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
I do not think that rating agencies are a reliable source of information. Many ICOs are scammers. And many rating agencies are also scammers because they often give unrealistically high ratings to fraudulent projects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Most ICO review site are filled with false review, every investor need to be diligent in researching to determine where you want to the project you want to follow, Reason why I always advocate for regulation in the cryptocurrency space , Hope it will happen someday when you can take up a legal case against reviiew site, as they are expected to be professionals and not a misleading organization.
Activity: 350
Today I just met an article that these experts can buy, and there were given evidence, I do not advise any sites to believe
Activity: 86
it is better to not blindly trust these websites since reviews can be bought too to fool people. On the plus side, there are a lot of ill news regarding ICO bench and they are notorious for their news not being legit. It is better to not reply solely on the ratings.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
I have never used these sites, because I believe that they sell good ratings. All these "premium" ICOs simply paid for being in the top. And this has nothing to do with the quality of their product.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
All these ICO Rating Sites work only for their own benefit. You can easily check any project, the estimates will vary. In some projects, the differences can reach 2 or 3 points. When I conduct an analysis I use this guide: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28918031
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
This Is How Easy It Is to Buy ICO Ratings .
Believe it or Not. the Whole ICO stuff looks scandalous this days. New investors can easily fall into this trap if they fail to make proper investigation before investing into new ICOs. Can you imagine that rating sites today do contact ICO owners and ask for a certain amount of fee for a high grade and rating on their site.
If you double, please read this article. It is an Eye opener. what are your sugguestions as well.

In my opinion, do not be too confident with ICO rating sites. These sites are the only sources of information on ICO reviews, but do not serve as a basis for decision-making to participate. A detailed examination is needed to determine good decisions for ICO investments.
then what is your ground saying that an ICO is a good project? you mentioned that detailed examination should be done, what should be checked in detail? I think ICO rating is a reliable site in analyzing an ICO
Activity: 350
Basically in crypto market you have to understand the term and policy of this market also you should always aware of the scam because based on this many scams are created so I don’t think ICOBench is trusted because their review is not well also they are using previous rating so you should think about this.
Activity: 8
but your opinion is true, they could bribe the site to give a high rating on an ICO, many people are not aware of this, but only the perpetrators who know it
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
This Is How Easy It Is to Buy ICO Ratings .
Believe it or Not. the Whole ICO stuff looks scandalous this days. New investors can easily fall into this trap if they fail to make proper investigation before investing into new ICOs. Can you imagine that rating sites today do contact ICO owners and ask for a certain amount of fee for a high grade and rating on their site.
If you double, please read this article. It is an Eye opener. what are your sugguestions as well.
https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394
Very good from to speak about it.
Yes, you can't trust rating sites, because they want to earn money as well.
So the only one is do your own research!

And i have a look on the Ico of Alethena, which will establisch an independent Ratingsite.
DYOP has become an obligation for everyone that interested to invest in the crypto currency but as you can see that about the majority of people are only following non-sense ico site without any credibility can be proven. Ico bench has been knowing as a very very shady site and everyone that experts in the crypto never try to take a look on it.
Pages:
Jump to: