Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we still trust ICO Rating Sites Like ICOBench - page 5. (Read 828 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
This Is How Easy It Is to Buy ICO Ratings .
Believe it or Not. the Whole ICO stuff looks scandalous this days. New investors can easily fall into this trap if they fail to make proper investigation before investing into new ICOs. Can you imagine that rating sites today do contact ICO owners and ask for a certain amount of fee for a high grade and rating on their site.
If you double, please read this article. It is an Eye opener. what are your sugguestions as well.
https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394
Very good from to speak about it.
Yes, you can't trust rating sites, because they want to earn money as well.
So the only one is do your own research!

And i have a look on the Ico of Alethena, which will establisch an independent Ratingsite.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Of course not. They have been shown to only be able to raise funds, but there is no guarantee that the project will be truly and continuously operated, so it must be improved, otherwise more and more people can only give it up and leave it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
As for me, I don't trust those sites rating ICOs anymore especially ICO Bench. Most of the coins that have turned out problematic to me were rated high on ICO Bench. The best thing I do now is to conduct a background research, investigate into nice projects and invest my money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Some of them are more trustworthy than others, mainly new platforms, for example www.icoguide.com, rates are not paid and it makes sense.

Agree, new platforms are more motivated to attract attention of investors so they try to have fair rates. I like the rates of icoguide very much, when I make my own research and compare it to their rates the impression is the same. So I can say that scores are trustworthy.
Merit: 253
Some of them are more trustworthy than others, mainly new platforms, for example www.icoguide.com, rates are not paid and it makes sense.
Activity: 322
Judging by the attached article, it does seems to me the writer is watering down on other ICO rating sites so as to promote their own. This is not an independent assessment so it is not a good premises to debunk to rating of other sites.
Activity: 168
until recently, i still dared rating pages, but that's over now. the forum has opened my eyes that such rating pages to be paid for good ratings.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Believe it or Not. the Whole ICO stuff looks scandalous this days. New investors can easily fall into this trap if they fail to make proper investigation before investing into new ICOs. Can you imagine that rating sites today do contact ICO owners and ask for a certain amount of fee for a high grade and rating on their site.
If you double, please read this article. It is an Eye opener. what are your sugguestions as well.
https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394

I don't believe in these crypto directory. They;re almost paid service to get high score/trust...
Like ICOBench they're have all shit and good ICO, the good one usually don't have good score but the middle one can paid to be promoted in good place, easy to attract more visitors.
So if you want to invest into any ICO do research by yourself
So true, this kind of advertisement can't be relied, developers can easily pay the site to have a better review, they will be able to attract investors
just by paying for a good position coming from the review site, it's always better to do your own research and trust your own instinct and understanding, you can check the site to find exiting project and see it by yourself if the reviews and your own assessment will be the same to make your decision
much better.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I am never trust the rating websites because they can give a money for rating because a lot of people check the rating websites
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

I don't believe in these crypto directory. They;re almost paid service to get high score/trust...
Like ICOBench they're have all shit and good ICO, the good one usually don't have good score but the middle one can paid to be promoted in good place, easy to attract more visitors.
So if you want to invest into any ICO do research by yourself
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
You know what, I’m not surprised by this issue anymore because I am more shocked that many of the members don’t know this practice. I maybe as new as my accounts in this crypto community, but I’m not ignorance to the reality that it is a business.

Virtual Exchanges does it and even Stock market used it as a marketing strategy.

And I don’t see any wrong with it because I don’t rely on them as my decision is on my own research.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I'm personally trust own investigations only. And sometime I read icodrops because their ratings often are the same as my. And I don't see paid rating. ICObench is full untrusted for me
Activity: 490
Merit: 12

I do my diligent research in choosing the right ICO regardless of any ICOs rating sites,  good Ratings from those site does not necessarily mean that the ICO is going to successful because I always frowned at the criteria used by these raters in coming to conclusion on those ratings.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"

No don't trust them because they also can be get by paying money to the sites so which is also a fake rating.If we want to invest in an ICO then we need to know what is that project about and this project have good potential in the future or not.And then don't invest more money than you can afford to lose these are the things you need to follow while investing in any ICOs not the ratings by someone who don't do this without any profits to them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I do not trust such sites anymore.
How can i trust such sites when the ratings are purchased?
That's why i do not use such sites anymore.
Activity: 36
I wouldnt trust those ico rating sites or even youtube reviews. ALOT of them are receiving kickbacks. Do your own research and dont rely heavily on what others say.
Merit: 250
Maybe it could be used as a reference but do not rely on crunches rating like that. they are just judging based on what they see without studying what they will value. better analyze yourself and if there might be a doubt could rely on the ratings given to the ICO for reference only for it to be a little bit convincing.
Activity: 118
I advise one not to trsut ico bench as they get paid for promoting icos and they can be biased and often they provide incomplete information. There are other websites out there which are providing ICO advice and not taking any money.
Activity: 336
The ICO website is now worthy of trust, you can trust the site as ICObench, ICOrated, ICOreview. These websites give very accurate information about ICO projects as well as the potential being evaluated by the experts. So you can completely trust the website evaluation ICO projects on the Internet today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
You dont trust any of these sites just use them to gather information and make your own analysis provided by such sites. I only trust smith+crown website and besides all of these sites are paid because they also have mouths to feed
Pages:
Jump to: