Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 2136 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

in my opinion if the year 2018 bitcoin already of course there is no successor who might be better off in terms of security of the bitcoin and others.
whatever it is that will obviously change the world trade globally.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
February 17, 2018, 09:08:18 AM
I think we can survive without bitcoin if almost of all the altcoin have great amount of marketcap. But for now i think we can't because most of the value of the altcoins depends on the value of the bitcoin. And the most important thing for us to survive here is to support this kind of business.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 09:24:52 AM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

I think yes, Digital can still survive without bitcoin. Bitcoin is not just the only crypto coin it just have the highest value among those crypto coins that's why it is more popular than the others. But if bitcoin disappeared, Ethereum is there to repalce bitcoin popularity. We are just often use bitcoin that's why we think that if bitcoin disappeared, all the other crypto will get affected.
The way bitcoin is totally into our lives nowadays, I mean the people pursuing the bitcoin as their only source of income, and the only ray of hope in the dark, are so much into this business that they cannot think of the bitcoin departing from themselves. No doubt there in nothing like forever, the bitcoin will also be replaced sometime in the future but I don’t see this happening somewhere near in the future. IT is something that is going to last for a long time and we’ll see our generations getting benefit from it also.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:26:57 AM

Yes because there still job that is waiting for us. For me bitcoin is a extra job, to have a extra income to solve the other expenses.
Activity: 504
February 16, 2018, 12:49:31 AM

Crypto economy can survive without bitcoin, but not this year. Now bitcoin is too strong and there is no worthy replacement for it that can become king of the crypto currency. Maybe ethereum... but need time
Activity: 125
Get your share of the future!
February 15, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
If you eat bitcoin for breakfast and lunch then I assume you won't survive long without bitcoin. LOL
A lot of people survived long before the existence of bitcoin so I don't find a reason for you NOT to survive.
Besides, bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that exists!! Wink
Activity: 62
February 15, 2018, 04:56:26 AM
There is no present other option to supplant Bitcoin and that is on the grounds that Bitcoin hasn't bombed yet. There are a few hundred coins arranged to attempt take that position however in the event that Bitcoin ever fails. The crypto economy can get by without Bitcoin yet I figure a considerable measure of certainty would be lost around then, despite the fact that a recuperation to me would appear to be unavoidable.
Activity: 420
February 15, 2018, 04:54:54 AM
Yes we can still survive without bitcoin because you can only use bitcoin as your purchasing power if you have a gadgets.
If you don't have, you can't purchase some hing that you are going to buy. Real money or we can say as a tangible money are still acceptable in all transactions that we will make.
Activity: 328
February 15, 2018, 04:11:09 AM

For me, there is nothing to replace bitcoin because no other job is easier than bitcoin. Imagine you can earn high profit by just investing in bitcoin. I also think we can survive without bitcoin but it is very difficult to us to survive because many people now depend on bitcoin. Other people use bitcoin as their job so how many people will lose job if bitcoin ended. I can't imagine life without bitcoin, it is very difficult to us specially to those students who use bitcoin as money to spend in schools.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 04:06:10 AM
Of course yes,  Bitcoin acts as a standard of all crypto currencies.We still have other good altcoin like etherium which can be used to replace bitcoin place in the top. But i dont think bitcoin will die. It will be exist.

Spot on!  you took the words right out of my mouth.

Yes we can definitely survive without Bitcoin, although it'll be very challenging at first. Also  I think bitcoin isn't going anywhere, it's still very essential in the  crypto-space.
Activity: 84
February 15, 2018, 04:01:48 AM
Of course yes,  Bitcoin acts as a standard of all crypto currencies.We still have other good altcoin like etherium which can be used to replace bitcoin place in the top. But i dont think bitcoin will die. It will be exist.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”
February 15, 2018, 02:45:52 AM
Lol, of course we can. Before any cryptocurrency being born we were living.
And a lot of people are still living today without the knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 96
February 15, 2018, 02:42:11 AM
Bitcoin is still not on where Internet is now so we can but once adoption kicks in, I'm certain it's gonna be hard.
Activity: 154
February 15, 2018, 01:47:57 AM
It can indeed! If your bank wants to upgrade their infrastructure to integrate blockchain - and you continue to use your bank’s services - then you indirectly add to the success of blockchain. Bitcoin continues to enjoy the tag of blockchain’s only successful application, but the initial outcomes of latest projects have proven that blockchains can be integrated as private ledgers to improve company’s record keeping and transaction speeds.

However, the private blockchains will be nothing but a close equivalent to private databases. Bitcoin, on the other hand, will always enjoy the perks of being decentralised. I’m sure that people would want to stay attached to an independent economy.

Blockchain can survive without Bitcoin; it cannot beat it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 15, 2018, 01:47:28 AM
If the bitcoin die for sure crypto world will decreased big but it takes only I think few weeks to recover and replace the bitcoin and for sure after few months they havr one altcoin will become new king.  But actually we don't know what really happen if bitcoin die but for sure it is not end of cryptocurrency because they have a lot of altcoins have great project like bitcoin so that's why the investor will invest to that.
Activity: 326
February 15, 2018, 01:45:56 AM
Yes!!of course we can survive even though without bitcoin.before i dont know what about bitcoin,we can survive through our permanent job just an ordinary life..bitcoin considered as a big help and easy way to earn money even we're at home.so we need to pursue all the time we have just to earn because we dont know how bitcoin last.
Activity: 126
February 15, 2018, 01:32:33 AM
We will live without bitcoin but who knows bitcoin today especially who are here long time ago and earning a big amount of money that they became rich it is hard for them when the bitcoin is lost and me too it is hard to me because  I experienced a big profit and i helped my parents it is good to feeling that you experienced to help especially when they said thank you to you.bitcoin now is a future for everyone who knows bitcoin and we are so lucky to know it .
Activity: 144
February 15, 2018, 01:23:59 AM
I think we can live without the bitcoin that many people will suffer when it's gone and many families will starve if bitcoin loses because bitcoin is a job for our people here in the Philippines and when it's gone many people will lose of work.
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 01:19:13 AM
yes i think can survive without BTC but heavy because BTC have high value and if BTC lost we can survive like work with people buy its hard to get high value like BTC
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 01:13:03 AM

Blockchain is the future so it would not die. Even bitcoin could die there are still any source of income available today. But I see no possibility that bitcoin including blockchain will die since this is the future of cashless society by using this kind of technology. If something like you've said the Tom, Dick & Harry Coin have a better technology then ok. At least the bitcoin pioneered the cashless idea and still be acknowledged. Crypto economy will survived once it goes to the good hands.
Pages:
Jump to: