Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2136 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2018, 05:10:40 PM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

It is hard to see the end of bitcoin. But if the end of bitcoin happens, of course we can survive without bitcoin. Because we have to do it. And I definitely believe that people will find alternatives of bitcoin. Humanity always find another way.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
February 14, 2018, 04:00:38 PM
Bitcoin is the one of the major coin in market, and injury for one injury for all. and i  strongly believed that bitcoin can survive as long, online trade  still on, we all survive and smile again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 03:23:53 PM
We can survive without bitcoin for now but one day it will be very important because the increasing will be huge
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 03:11:05 PM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

In reality,yes. Before bitcoin was introduce we are totally surviving to this economy and live as like now. Bitcoin is add up only to our financial and give us more comfortable life as don't we have before. However, if bitcoin will end then I think businessmen will create and introduce again another project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 03:05:07 PM
Before getting to know bitcoin I can survive my situation after knowing bitcoin is a lot of benefits that I get but if I survive without bitcoin it certainly can be ascertained because previously also survive without any problem whatsoever.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 03:01:43 PM
Why not, we still live normally if bitcoin does not exist. Because bitcoin is a currency, it is a tool for us to get rich or simply earn extra income. It is not an important artifact in every person's life. So if bitcoin does not exist, we are still living normally, investing in other areas or earning extra income in a different way.
Activity: 36
February 14, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
Yes Ofcourse we can live free and survive without bitcoin you can apply that job and find a job. but in the event that bitcoin leaves us, it is also a great loss for our everyday lives as we always have bitcoins. The human race could survive and evolve with only basic principles of commercialization and trade, fair trade, real trade of raw materials first hand without a formal form of currency (or where the coins are the same thing).

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 01:34:51 PM
We survived well for thousands of years, until 2008, why can't we do it again? The question is rather whether the Bitcoin will survive repeated media and state attacks...
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 01:31:38 PM
Many things we can do if bitcoin die, from now it must be we prepare because bitcoin can die anytime, first step of course immediately sell bitcoin to fiat so when bitcoin price drop then we do not regret and can we use for make a new business.
Activity: 140
February 14, 2018, 01:25:42 PM
I guess we can still survive even without it,  there are many ways in order to survive, I also believe there's always a way for bitcoin to survive despite its condition in the market, and beside it hasn't giving up yet, it is still working so hard to make it up, and those who has associated with their project will somehow find ways to finish whatever they started...so relax it's not over yet and neither will be..let us keep on believing.
Activity: 434
February 14, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
Yes, actually we can survive without bitcoin since in a long run we can be able to stand alone without the help of technology and cryptocurrency in our lives.
All gadgets and technology that deals with us in daily life is just additional thing that will make our life easier so all things are will not affected from them.
Activity: 364
February 14, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

Of course we can survive without bitcoin, nowadays many altcoins offer a better solution than bitcoin. But now bitcoin is the dominant one, but I believe altcoin like Ethereum, ripple is a good second choice.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
February 14, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
Surely we can live without bitcoin, because from the first we do not even know or talk about bitcoin, so surely we can live without bitcoin.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
February 14, 2018, 01:03:17 PM
there are so many ico`s and projects that claim anything and they sell dream, but in reality just a small amount of them have a real business and a working product so I guess bitcoins will still stand as a leader of the market cuz it has something that works and even if they claim they are better, their technology differs just in small updates which can be copied within weeks/
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
February 14, 2018, 12:57:03 PM
I know bitcoin about 2 years ago, the first time I was mining is by mining 2 units S5 bitmain, before know bitcoin I work so property marketing, if someday bitcoin disappear then I was ready because many things I've got from bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 12:45:28 PM
We can survive without it, but I honestly don't think that it is going anywhere. Times change, and with this change came blockchain tech which isn't going anywhere. Bitcoin will always be the standard - the main brand, if you like, of coins. Sure, there will be plenty of other altcoins, perhaps, some will be successful but BTC will always be the main player - the daddy. If BTC fades into oblivion then we'll probably see all the others fade too.

Activity: 267
February 14, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
YWe were surviving without it and we will survive without it though it will take some time to come out from mental dilemma.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
February 14, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

It is very difficult to say that Bitcoin will survive forever.But we can say according to the current situation that Bitcoin will survive untill the crypto world end.I also think that there are no alternative crypto in the world which can replaced by Bitcoin.It is really amazing and its paly vital role for our everyday life.We love Bitcoin but not more than our life.So we can survive without Bitcoin
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
February 14, 2018, 12:17:39 PM
It's not possible in near future. As we have seen, all crypto is related to the price of Bitcoin. For example, here in Bangladesh, if I want to trade altcoins, I have to depend on Bitcoin. No other way is here. I want to but alt, I need bitcoin. I want to sell my alt, I have to sell it in BTC. There has a lot of people like us cause crypto is not legalized in many countries. At the end of the day, we have to exchange our alt to BTC. That's why we can't survive.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 12:10:51 PM
I think we can survive without bitcoin but it is not easy. Because were already adopts the use of bitcoin for long. Many people already used bitcoin its features so it is not easy but it will take time to one person can accept the situation.
We can survive without bitcoin, because we survived back then. But now that bitcoin has been adopted by many people i guess it will be little hard to accept because we are now engage with bitcoin's system. But if ever i guess it will take time for people to accept some kind of situation if ever it will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: